LHD rear hubs with RHD cranks

Related:
Create New Tag

7/30/2013 9:19 AM

I have an eastern venus cassette hub and I am planning to make it LHD but my cranks are RHD. I've heard that while using RHD cranks on a LHD hub lossens up the pedal easily. Is this only the problem or are their more?

|

7/30/2013 9:22 AM

yeah that's the main problem you also might run into some clearance issues

|

MIDWEST MOTHER FUCKER

Bike Check
Bought from Tomdon, and ScramHype

7/30/2013 9:23 AM
Edited Date/Time: 7/30/2013 9:31 AM

Thats the only problem i know of.... if you go ahead with it remember "Locktite"

|

ı̸̸̸̸̸̸̸̸̸̸̸̸̸̸̸̸̨

7/30/2013 9:24 AM

you might beable to get away with it by puting lock tight on you pedal spindles and tigting it down with like a 3 to 4 foot pole

|

MIDWEST MOTHER FUCKER

Bike Check
Bought from Tomdon, and ScramHype

7/30/2013 9:24 AM

youll have to flip the pedal bodies... otherwise youll be fine. tighten the shit out of your pedals though. ive been doing it 8 months and my friends have done it for years

|

Refs:
Bought from: Tito24, tinybikerider33 (x2), RideBikesYoo, hookjrclc, MrHavoc1988, ScramHype, BigOleMonster
Sold to: Jared42069 (x2), Sancheezz, blueep3piece, Marco_Gonzalez, Riverside Rider, HardBMX_Tim
Traded: tomdon
Hooked me up: zachhendrix, oscar7588

Personal Email: snmloverbmx@hotmail.com
n-dür product info/ order email: ndur_bmx@outlook.com
n-dür on facebook

7/30/2013 9:28 AM

jj0996 wrote:

you might beable to get away with it by puting lock tight on you pedal spindles and tigting it down with like a 3 to 4 foot pole

i just tighten down hard with a wrench.... never comes loose. but one drop of threadlock will keep em nice and tight if you have issues

|

Refs:
Bought from: Tito24, tinybikerider33 (x2), RideBikesYoo, hookjrclc, MrHavoc1988, ScramHype, BigOleMonster
Sold to: Jared42069 (x2), Sancheezz, blueep3piece, Marco_Gonzalez, Riverside Rider, HardBMX_Tim
Traded: tomdon
Hooked me up: zachhendrix, oscar7588

Personal Email: snmloverbmx@hotmail.com
n-dür product info/ order email: ndur_bmx@outlook.com
n-dür on facebook

7/30/2013 9:28 AM

jj0996 wrote:

This and you'll be fine

|

I'm on the vital legit list!

7/30/2013 10:27 AM

I have a lhd hub wit rhd cranks and I don't have locktite and my pedals havent loosened of once. You shouldn't have any problems.

|

Stay fit, ride a Fit, crash and have a fit.