LIGHT UP!!

Related:
Create New Tag

1/27/2011 1:37 PM

my friend and i decided to get this! its sick!! My friend broke his other one by mistake smh.

MINE!
[LINK TO IMAGE]

[LINK TO IMAGE]

MY FRIENDS
[LINK TO IMAGE]

[LINK TO IMAGE]

|

1/27/2011 1:38 PM

haha good idea!

|

im alex, and i like to ride my bike.
MOTW 5/24/2010 - 5/30/2010.
BOTM february 2011.

1/27/2011 1:39 PM

glow sticks zip tied on? id like to cruise around with those at night, but during the day you'd look like a freakin idiot

|

1/27/2011 1:40 PM

|

Refs: 36 + (i forgot a few)!! ScramHype (x2) , TCbmx.(x4), Ecuadevil (x3), Lee Rager (please dont delete me) x3, Futurefbm, genisis,netti spagetti, carjakester,BMX-\1995/, showtime402 (x2), 562_Rider , SuperstarDk (x2), Kurt4413, Joe green (x2), Dee hos, Spenlard,roqfan,Stolen Cherry, ninjacat33, Broughton, also local deals with Droogskull, and jbeaton13

1/27/2011 1:46 PM

Cool beans.

|

[LINK TO IMAGE] 
Just for the record, when I got my BTM... It wasn't "Trendy"

1/27/2011 1:48 PM

whered you get those?

|

i was kwbike.co
i run brakes. wanna fight about it?
shithawks are the future

1/27/2011 1:50 PM

two out of your three threads could have been combined noob

|

Waaaaa!!! Soo rucky!!!!

Repping the ratchet

Ninjas are born from strict asian parents because we have to do things sneaky - Kingshawty12

"fuckin dumb. damn stupid ass fuckin" - plasticisnotanoption

1/27/2011 1:56 PM

BlessedReport wrote:

two out of your three threads could have been combined noob

oh sorry!!! mixed you up with that poser with your name!!!
We cool?

|

Waaaaa!!! Soo rucky!!!!

Repping the ratchet

Ninjas are born from strict asian parents because we have to do things sneaky - Kingshawty12

"fuckin dumb. damn stupid ass fuckin" - plasticisnotanoption

1/27/2011 2:05 PM

BlessedReport wrote:

two out of your three threads could have been combined noob

BlessedReport wrote:

oh sorry!!! mixed you up with that poser with your name!!!
We cool?

yeah we cool lol

|

1/27/2011 2:05 PM

cornholio wrote:

whered you get those?

online.

|

1/27/2011 2:07 PM

JKbmx09 wrote:

glow sticks zip tied on? id like to cruise around with those at night, but during the day you'd look like a freakin idiot

they arent glow sticks, they are fluorescent lights.

|

1/27/2011 2:08 PM

i want that!

|

vital's redneck

1/27/2011 2:09 PM

Warchol2 wrote:

thats sick!!!

|

1/27/2011 2:10 PM

BLRBMX wrote:

i want that!

lmaoo!!

|

1/27/2011 2:12 PM

BMX 4 Life30 wrote:

thats sick!!!

ye deff, i cant believe no one has seen this before, i was thinking that is where yo got the idea from

and the building part is edited, if you didint know

|

Refs: 36 + (i forgot a few)!! ScramHype (x2) , TCbmx.(x4), Ecuadevil (x3), Lee Rager (please dont delete me) x3, Futurefbm, genisis,netti spagetti, carjakester,BMX-\1995/, showtime402 (x2), 562_Rider , SuperstarDk (x2), Kurt4413, Joe green (x2), Dee hos, Spenlard,roqfan,Stolen Cherry, ninjacat33, Broughton, also local deals with Droogskull, and jbeaton13

1/27/2011 2:20 PM

JKbmx09 wrote:

glow sticks zip tied on? id like to cruise around with those at night, but during the day you'd look like a freakin idiot

BMX 4 Life30 wrote:

they arent glow sticks, they are fluorescent lights.

oh, how much did you waste... i mean "spend" on those?

|

1/27/2011 2:46 PM

JKbmx09 wrote:

glow sticks zip tied on? id like to cruise around with those at night, but during the day you'd look like a freakin idiot

BMX 4 Life30 wrote:

they arent glow sticks, they are fluorescent lights.

JKbmx09 wrote:

oh, how much did you waste... i mean "spend" on those?

how much time did you waste...i mean "spend" on commenting on my post?

|

1/27/2011 2:53 PM

Warchol2 wrote:

i like this video!

and im amazed at how many people are pissed off because its fake.

|

im alex, and i like to ride my bike.
MOTW 5/24/2010 - 5/30/2010.
BOTM february 2011.

1/27/2011 2:54 PM

Warchol2 wrote:

vanillseatbmx wrote:

i like this video!

and im amazed at how many people are pissed off because its fake.

really? how?

|

1/27/2011 3:29 PM

BMX 4 Life30 wrote:

they arent glow sticks, they are fluorescent lights.

JKbmx09 wrote:

oh, how much did you waste... i mean "spend" on those?

BMX 4 Life30 wrote:

how much time did you waste...i mean "spend" on commenting on my post?

lol dont get so offended. i was just making a joke, and stating my opinion that theyre kinda silly. and i spent about 2 seconds commenting, not much of a waste, considering theres 12 inches of snow outside

|

1/27/2011 3:42 PM

BMX 4 Life30 wrote:

really? how?

how is it fake? or how is it that people are pissed that its fake?

no one would ever survive that, niether would your bike

people are probly pissed cuase they wanted it to be real, i know i would, that would be 4567876543% badass if it was real

|

Refs: 36 + (i forgot a few)!! ScramHype (x2) , TCbmx.(x4), Ecuadevil (x3), Lee Rager (please dont delete me) x3, Futurefbm, genisis,netti spagetti, carjakester,BMX-\1995/, showtime402 (x2), 562_Rider , SuperstarDk (x2), Kurt4413, Joe green (x2), Dee hos, Spenlard,roqfan,Stolen Cherry, ninjacat33, Broughton, also local deals with Droogskull, and jbeaton13

1/27/2011 4:41 PM

JKbmx09 wrote:

oh, how much did you waste... i mean "spend" on those?

BMX 4 Life30 wrote:

how much time did you waste...i mean "spend" on commenting on my post?

JKbmx09 wrote:

lol dont get so offended. i was just making a joke, and stating my opinion that theyre kinda silly. and i spent about 2 seconds commenting, not much of a waste, considering theres 12 inches of snow outside

hahaha that sucksss!

|

1/27/2011 4:42 PM

vanillseatbmx wrote:

i like this video!

and im amazed at how many people are pissed off because its fake.

BMX 4 Life30 wrote:

really? how?

Warchol2 wrote:

how is it fake? or how is it that people are pissed that its fake?

no one would ever survive that, niether would your bike

people are probly pissed cuase they wanted it to be real, i know i would, that would be 4567876543% badass if it was real

nah i mean like the lights on the bikes. is that real?

|

1/27/2011 4:43 PM

i weaved glow sticks in my spokes once at night and the cops yelled at me cuase i was "distracting" drivers!

|

Blair & Jasmin | Stella | Roxanna | Arianna v2 | Instagram: @Blakeyardigan

Ref's- TCbmx, Eatmybutt, Tito24, Trentydoo, Night Light, Ninjacat33, fly for life, Showtime402, \BMX-1995/, Pavmio, Bmx-Junkie, Dream, Ticaleb, Ricked_Em

1/27/2011 4:52 PM

Brokenbmx wrote:

i weaved glow sticks in my spokes once at night and the cops yelled at me cuase i was "distracting" drivers!

wow!! those cops are retarded!

|

1/27/2011 4:55 PM
Edited Date/Time: 1/27/2011 5:02 PM

BMX 4 Life30 wrote:

nah i mean like the lights on the bikes. is that real?

yea, i looks like the same design as yours, they just have the frame lights inside a black triangle you can only see in the daylight, and the wheel ones are actually attached to thier hubs when you look closley when its still light

EDIT; i ment thier battery packs

|

Refs: 36 + (i forgot a few)!! ScramHype (x2) , TCbmx.(x4), Ecuadevil (x3), Lee Rager (please dont delete me) x3, Futurefbm, genisis,netti spagetti, carjakester,BMX-\1995/, showtime402 (x2), 562_Rider , SuperstarDk (x2), Kurt4413, Joe green (x2), Dee hos, Spenlard,roqfan,Stolen Cherry, ninjacat33, Broughton, also local deals with Droogskull, and jbeaton13

1/27/2011 4:56 PM

yes the its the mother fucking SLPD!

|

Blair & Jasmin | Stella | Roxanna | Arianna v2 | Instagram: @Blakeyardigan

Ref's- TCbmx, Eatmybutt, Tito24, Trentydoo, Night Light, Ninjacat33, fly for life, Showtime402, \BMX-1995/, Pavmio, Bmx-Junkie, Dream, Ticaleb, Ricked_Em

1/27/2011 4:57 PM

Warchol2 wrote:

how is it fake? or how is it that people are pissed that its fake?

no one would ever survive that, niether would your bike

people are probly pissed cuase they wanted it to be real, i know i would, that would be 4567876543% badass if it was real

BMX 4 Life30 wrote:

nah i mean like the lights on the bikes. is that real?

Warchol2 wrote:

yea, i looks like the same design as yours, they just have the frame lights inside a black triangle you can only see in the daylight, and the wheel ones are actually attached to thier hubs when you look closley when its still light

EDIT; i ment thier battery packs

oh i see. yeah thats sick. mine looks shitty compared to theirs hahaha.

|

1/27/2011 4:58 PM
Edited Date/Time: 1/27/2011 4:58 PM

BLRBMX wrote:

i want that!

so buy it lmaoo jk jk. what color?

|

1/27/2011 5:03 PM

BLRBMX wrote:

i want that!

BMX 4 Life30 wrote:

so buy it lmaoo jk jk. what color?

link?

|

Refs: 36 + (i forgot a few)!! ScramHype (x2) , TCbmx.(x4), Ecuadevil (x3), Lee Rager (please dont delete me) x3, Futurefbm, genisis,netti spagetti, carjakester,BMX-\1995/, showtime402 (x2), 562_Rider , SuperstarDk (x2), Kurt4413, Joe green (x2), Dee hos, Spenlard,roqfan,Stolen Cherry, ninjacat33, Broughton, also local deals with Droogskull, and jbeaton13