LOL

Related:
Create New Tag

8/28/2015 11:07 PM

Photo

Photo

Normally 1000$ Teddy complete , got it cheaper for the kid , out of the box wants new Mad Max bars and Cream forks because they're TRANS orange and not matte orange laughing

Bought a new seat yesterday because I said I wanted it , looks good with his bike though. Doesn't like stock wellgo pedals so is buying new ones . Doesn't like his Animal GLH tires so he plans on ordering Fireballs because I rode them and "they felt really smooth"

Keep in mind this kid can't 180 or bunny hop up curbs yet , no joke

Photo

I'm not hating but it's funny . I probably just got the bike shops rent and services paid off with this kid haha
|

Instagram : braydenbuckingham
My Cult 2 Short

8/28/2015 11:14 PM

Photo

|

Instagram : braydenbuckingham
My Cult 2 Short

8/28/2015 11:19 PM

Yo if he doesn't want the glh's I'm taking donations.

|

8/29/2015 12:30 AM

he changes parts every week and you think it's funny?
there's a guy you need to follow on instagram... you'll find him hilarious.

|

In real life, i'm a short Perverted Azn Man.
But in the internet, i'm a killing machine with 10 years MMA training experience.

( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)
(͡O╭͜ʖ╮͡O)

8/29/2015 10:06 AM

I'm working on a stockpile of GLH's, I'll gladly take them. He clearly doesn't deserve them.

|

My Ride
My Other Ride
I've sold stuff to Ecuadevil, LLURider, and Mario.villegas90 with no complaints.
IG: evildeadhands

8/29/2015 10:24 AM

ironmaiden666 wrote:

I'm working on a stockpile of GLH's, I'll gladly take them. He clearly doesn't deserve them.

Same

|

I love my bike but i hate myself
bike check

IG @curtis_cantbmxwell
@powersbikeshop
@kirolling

8/29/2015 10:25 AM

one try kid wrote:

he changes parts every week and you think it's funny?
there's a guy you need to follow on instagram... you'll find him ...more

Oi Mate, A Fine IG Account That Is!

|

I love my bike but i hate myself
bike check

IG @curtis_cantbmxwell
@powersbikeshop
@kirolling

8/29/2015 2:36 PM

Reminds me of a kid who used to ride here. Every other week he'd have a completely different bike because he'd always trade and swap shit out for other shit for no reason other than he can. His bike would be like a long frame, more mellow headtube, smaller 4pc bars, front load stem, slick tires, 30/9 gearing, and pegs… Then within the next week or so he'd have a shorter frame with a steeper headtube, HUGE 2pc bars with a topload stem, dirt tire in the back/street in the front, 22/9 gearing, no pegs but still hub guards since the person he got it from had them and didn't have the locknut anymore. Then within another 2 weeks, it'd be something entirely different with all different parts.

That's not even an exaggeration either. I kinda feel bad for this, but a friend of mine and myself made him quit for awhile cause we told him he's an idoit for doing that because he drastically changes the feel of his whole bike all the time and never gets used to it, then bitches because he's not used to his bike and can't progress.

When he finally got another bike, he actually kept it the same minus a few small parts for months up until he quit again, and no surprise here he actually progressed since he was used to his setup finally

|