LOL... what a damn coincidence

Related:
Create New Tag

10/18/2013 5:19 PM

Photo

So I'm riding my local today, and this guy's chain snaps, and what happened 10 minutes later... yep mine did haha, it's whatever, I am considering putting my old shadow on but I want this chain my local shop has, the KMC 710-SL chain in black.... I honestly think those chains are probably one of the best full link chains out right now

OH and out of the one place where you would expect a full link to snap which is the masterlink... it didn't the solid non masterlink part snapped haha

opinions, keep the shadow, or get the full link chain and no masterlink
|

Welp, broke past 1000... yeeeee

My Youtube / RainBMX
My Insta / What_Is_Barspin

10/18/2013 5:33 PM

I would grab the full link personally, the shadow chain is alright I had one a few years ago I just trust the full links more.

|

10/18/2013 7:40 PM

I have a 710-SL with a master link or at least I did, and it never snapped but one time I had a shadow half link in it and it snapped and fucked up my master link. Once the chain breaks in its really good, but I'm going to get a Odyssey bluebird so the half link will be stronger and I think the chain is a little stronger since its made form the 510, but the 710 will do the job just fine.

|

"It's not a scooter, it's a bike." - Van Homan
My Fit

10/19/2013 6:53 AM

Dude I have NEVER ever ever not even once snapped a master link, and I snap a lot of chians

|

"Let it be heard: FOUR IS BACK MUH FUCKAZ"
Refs: Mobking, four, tomdon, Sickdude, xxOhioanxx onetrykid Krisner BMX
FBM Pizza Beer Roast Machine

10/19/2013 7:27 AM

I'd go with KMC 410H(Heavy Duty) They're $10 and better than the 710 and 510. I've had mine for a year now, the 710 and 510 only lasted me five months. 410H is just bulky as shit. Last chain you'll ever need.

|

Refs : SnM An1mal, GThompson121, Chuck8273, blizzbikes, bmxsteve99, kevin.brock.338, zinum, Brian_Griffin, billyhandyjunior, riverM, tomdon
Instagram : @timhankinsbmx

10/19/2013 1:37 PM

Chains is a chain I always managed to get Shadow chains for relatively cheap hence been riding them forever.
Snapped quite a few but the one on right now has been holding up for a while now.
I'd just put on whatever you have.

|

"Are they punkin' me Tio, are they punkin' me?"

10/19/2013 2:46 PM

I really wan an Eclat Disel chain. but I heard Shadow makes really good ones. But even a KMC will do fine to my standards. It's just a chain , not a frame.

|

Instagram : braydenbuckingham
My Cult 2 Short

10/19/2013 7:44 PM

if you want a dialed chain you can also mcgyver some shit, i have a heavy duty kmc chain - 35 full links and i had random shadow half links so i added in 3 of those and precisely dialed my shit where i wanted it to be,

|

10/19/2013 7:54 PM

Or you could go over board and get a whipperman g-8 off American cycle

|

10/19/2013 9:17 PM

Collin_McClenahan wrote:

Dude I have NEVER ever ever not even once snapped a master link, and I snap a lot of chians

never said that i snapped the masterlink

|

Welp, broke past 1000... yeeeee

My Youtube / RainBMX
My Insta / What_Is_Barspin