Lake Erie

Related:
Create New Tag

7/22/2014 12:17 PM

My family and I are taking a trip up to Lake Erie this weekend. We will be there from Saturday, August 2nd to Sunday, August 3rd. We will be camping at East Harbor State Park. If anyone on here lives in that area and would like to meet at a skatepark or something fairly close to where I'll be camping, we should do try to do that. And if there is anyone who knows of skateparks, great street areas, trails, or bike shops in that area, please tell me. I would love to check them out.

|

"If you can't beat me on a bike, beat me off." -Will Stock

YouTube
Instagram (@WillStockSucks)

7/22/2014 2:06 PM

Bump, anyone? Does anyone who doesn't live in the area know of skateparks around there?

|

YouTube

7/22/2014 2:22 PM

Screw Lake Erie. I went there for three days (Presque Isle) and i hated it. The lake is cold, watch out, some parts have E Coli in em or something, the scenery makes you wish you werent there. There werent any skateparks that i could find and i couldnt bring my bike. The only good thing was the Bike shops were mostly decent. And food is nice there. I don't want to return but atleast your parents will allow bikes bc my uncles did not.

|

References: OneGuyIlluminatiEye, robinson79, Brian Griffin, The Horror Contact, StoreBoughtChild, C_Johnsonbmx, dkTechEthan, etc.

7/22/2014 2:28 PM

Okay.....Does anyone else have anything? Preferably positive insights!

|

YouTube

7/22/2014 2:29 PM

I wouldn't want to swim in there haha. But I do know that it's up near cleveland where Rays mtb and chenga 2 (i think) are.

|

45 refs and counting check profile.

7/22/2014 6:35 PM

Idek what state that's in...

|

I love my bike but i hate myself
bike check

IG
@curtis_cantbmxwell
@powersbikeshop

7/22/2014 7:12 PM

blaaaaaaaaa wrote:

Idek what state that's in...

Ohio

|

45 refs and counting check profile.

7/22/2014 7:30 PM

Four wrote:

I wouldn't want to swim in there haha. But I do know that it's up near cleveland where Rays mtb and chenga 2 (i think) are.

Yeah, I have heard about Rays but I have never heard of Chenga 2.....I figured there had to be at least 1 outdoor park there.

|

YouTube

7/22/2014 9:17 PM

Fuck it just come to detroit.
or hit up chenga 2

|

Blair & Jasmin | Stella | Roxanna | Arianna v2 | Instagram: @Blakeyardigan

Ref's- TCbmx, Eatmybutt, Tito24, Trentydoo, Night Light, Ninjacat33, fly for life, Showtime402, \BMX-1995/, Pavmio, Bmx-Junkie, Dream, Ticaleb, Ricked_Em

7/23/2014 6:07 AM

Brokenbmx wrote:

Fuck it just come to detroit.
or hit up chenga 2

Haha! I wish dude! I'll check out Chenga 2 and see where it is and if I can go.

|

YouTube