PREORDER CLOSED THREAD CAN BE CLOSED THANKS!

Related:
Create New Tag

2/10/2014 2:17 PM

As i said before this bike was only available for pre-order for a limited time talked to distro today and they are close to selling out, there was only 200 of these bikes made world wide and only 75 of them are being shipped to the USA. If you want one contact your shop soon to pre-order yours. We also have a few left for pre-order over at out site you can find in the signature. Links to the bike are on the homepage. Have a look, ill prolly be taking the pre-order offline Wednesday morning. this is the last call.

|

2/10/2014 2:19 PM
Edited Date/Time: 2/10/2014 2:19 PM

oops

|

2/10/2014 3:33 PM

The bike isn't even that nice, shameless self promotion isn't pretty either.

|

Freestyle is the answer to everything --
a fresh way to approach a dull or a
dangerous thing.
to do a dull thing with style
is preferable to doing a dangerous thing
without it.

Os 94
Ms 01
Ns 12


2/10/2014 3:37 PM

Soulrebelrastaman wrote:

The bike isn't even that nice, shameless self promotion isn't pretty either.

Whatever. It's a good beginner's bike.

|

2/10/2014 3:42 PM

If anyone and I doubt anyone here is in the market for a complete anyway, but if anyone is, don't buy it from this thing.

|

RIP 71 N
RIP Randy Taylor


Shadow/Subrosa

Tumblr | Instagram | Digits - (407) 655-6998 | Email - kyzem.leahcim@yahoo.com | Xbox - eleswun

2/10/2014 3:50 PM

Me? wrote:

If anyone and I doubt anyone here is in the market for a complete anyway, but if anyone is, don't buy it from this thing.

Did you have trouble ordering from SecretBMX?

|

2/10/2014 3:54 PM

Me? wrote:

If anyone and I doubt anyone here is in the market for a complete anyway, but if anyone is, don't buy it from this thing.

Fondue wrote:

Did you have trouble ordering from SecretBMX?

Nope, but I'm aloud to be an asshole if I please, aren't I? It's within' my rights as an American, right? Just like it has the right to continue leaving subtle ad's all over the place.

|

RIP 71 N
RIP Randy Taylor


Shadow/Subrosa

Tumblr | Instagram | Digits - (407) 655-6998 | Email - kyzem.leahcim@yahoo.com | Xbox - eleswun

2/10/2014 3:55 PM
Edited Date/Time: 2/10/2014 4:01 PM

Me? wrote:

If anyone and I doubt anyone here is in the market for a complete anyway, but if anyone is, don't buy it from this thing.

Fondue wrote:

Did you have trouble ordering from SecretBMX?

Me? wrote:

Nope, but I'm aloud to be an asshole if I please, aren't I? It's within' my rights as an American, right? Just like it has the right to continue leaving subtle ad's all over the place.

Yup. Just thought other people should know from your own mouth that you lack any experience dealing with this shop and therefore what you say has zero credibility. In other words, you don't have a legit reason to say anything when it comes to this shop.

|

2/10/2014 4:07 PM

Fondue wrote:

Did you have trouble ordering from SecretBMX?

Me? wrote:

Nope, but I'm aloud to be an asshole if I please, aren't I? It's within' my rights as an American, right? Just like it has the right to continue leaving subtle ad's all over the place.

Fondue wrote:

Yup. Just thought other people should know from your own mouth that you lack any experience dealing with this shop and therefore what you say has zero credibility. In other words, you don't have a legit reason to say anything when it comes to this shop.

lol owned

|

2/10/2014 4:10 PM

SecretBMX is just a fucking faggot trying to start a big bike shop. Dude no one wants your stupid shit stop advertising you faggot

|

When the river runs red, take the dirt road instead.

2/10/2014 4:15 PM

Fondue wrote:

Yup. Just thought other people should know from your own mouth that you lack any experience dealing with this shop and therefore what you say has zero credibility. In other words, you don't have a legit reason to say anything when it comes to this shop.

Cool. Unfortunately, the only reason I'm against this person, is it's annoying in the sense that even after it was told to stop pushing it's store, it continues. I've already told it, that I wish it nothing, but the worst in it's business venture and quite honestly that is all I have to say about the matter. The next step is for me to be an asshole when ever the opportunity presents itself and hope that I have a slight impact in it's failure is all.

|

RIP 71 N
RIP Randy Taylor


Shadow/Subrosa

Tumblr | Instagram | Digits - (407) 655-6998 | Email - kyzem.leahcim@yahoo.com | Xbox - eleswun

2/10/2014 4:16 PM

SecretBMX wrote:

lol owned

lol sike

|

RIP 71 N
RIP Randy Taylor


Shadow/Subrosa

Tumblr | Instagram | Digits - (407) 655-6998 | Email - kyzem.leahcim@yahoo.com | Xbox - eleswun

2/10/2014 4:17 PM

sunday bikes69 wrote:

SecretBMX is just a fucking faggot trying to start a big bike shop. Dude no one wants your stupid shit stop advertising you faggot

Seems to be already started in my book. Do you think calling people names makes you anymore "legit" than not using them? Personally, I think it makes you look ignorant and lack credibility.

|

2/10/2014 4:19 PM

Me? wrote:

Nope, but I'm aloud to be an asshole if I please, aren't I? It's within' my rights as an American, right? Just like it has the right to continue leaving subtle ad's all over the place.

Fondue wrote:

Yup. Just thought other people should know from your own mouth that you lack any experience dealing with this shop and therefore what you say has zero credibility. In other words, you don't have a legit reason to say anything when it comes to this shop.

Me? wrote:

Cool. Unfortunately, the only reason I'm against this person, is it's annoying in the sense that even after it was told to stop pushing it's store, it continues. I've already told it, that I wish it nothing, but the worst in it's business venture and quite honestly that is all I have to say about the matter. The next step is for me to be an asshole when ever the opportunity presents itself and hope that I have a slight impact in it's failure is all.

That's where you do not have a right.

But go ahead and make a fool of yourself.

|

2/10/2014 4:30 PM
Edited Date/Time: 2/10/2014 4:31 PM

Fondue wrote:

That's where you do not have a right.

But go ahead and make a fool of yourself.

Oh really? I don't have a right to annoy someone who annoy's me? Really? Well' you show me where it says I'm breaking a rule and I'll stop. You show me where it says I don't have the right to advertise against something or someone. Go ahead, show me, prove it. Yeah, I'm the one making a fool of myself, sure.

|

RIP 71 N
RIP Randy Taylor


Shadow/Subrosa

Tumblr | Instagram | Digits - (407) 655-6998 | Email - kyzem.leahcim@yahoo.com | Xbox - eleswun

2/10/2014 4:43 PM
Edited Date/Time: 2/10/2014 4:43 PM

Photo

This thread should not have been made.
|

Instagram

Refs:tomdon x4,Xxohioanxx,BigCurn, Don't remember the rest

2/10/2014 4:43 PM

Fuck off with this shit..she is giving us opportunities to pick up a really sick bike.

|

Instagram : braydenbuckingham
My Cult 2 Short

2/10/2014 4:44 PM

Fondue wrote:

Yup. Just thought other people should know from your own mouth that you lack any experience dealing with this shop and therefore what you say has zero credibility. In other words, you don't have a legit reason to say anything when it comes to this shop.

Me? wrote:

Cool. Unfortunately, the only reason I'm against this person, is it's annoying in the sense that even after it was told to stop pushing it's store, it continues. I've already told it, that I wish it nothing, but the worst in it's business venture and quite honestly that is all I have to say about the matter. The next step is for me to be an asshole when ever the opportunity presents itself and hope that I have a slight impact in it's failure is all.

Fondue wrote:

That's where you do not have a right.

But go ahead and make a fool of yourself.

"The next step is for me to be an asshole when ever the opportunity presents itself and hope that I have a slight impact in it's failure is all."

You do not have a right to slander, commit libel, or otherwise defame people you do not know. And as you stated yourself, you have never done business with this shop.

#KARMA

|

2/10/2014 4:56 PM
Edited Date/Time: 2/10/2014 4:59 PM

Fondue wrote:

"The next step is for me to be an asshole when ever the opportunity presents itself and hope that I have a slight impact in it's failure is all."

You do not have a right to slander, commit libel, or otherwise defame people you do not know. And as you stated yourself, you have never done business with this shop.

#KARMA

Hmm, well I'm not defaming, that's for damn sure, I have not made a single claim that it has scammed me or anyone for that matter as well as not claiming it is a fraud or made any statements that would be damaging to it's image, and it seems libel is out of the question since the first two don't apply. Try again?

#GETREAL

|

RIP 71 N
RIP Randy Taylor


Shadow/Subrosa

Tumblr | Instagram | Digits - (407) 655-6998 | Email - kyzem.leahcim@yahoo.com | Xbox - eleswun

2/10/2014 5:04 PM
Edited Date/Time: 2/10/2014 5:13 PM

Fondue wrote:

That's where you do not have a right.

But go ahead and make a fool of yourself.

Fondue wrote:

"The next step is for me to be an asshole when ever the opportunity presents itself and hope that I have a slight impact in it's failure is all."

You do not have a right to slander, commit libel, or otherwise defame people you do not know. And as you stated yourself, you have never done business with this shop.

#KARMA

Me? wrote:

Hmm, well I'm not defaming, that's for damn sure, I have not made a single claim that it has scammed me or anyone for that matter as well as not claiming it is a fraud or made any statements that would be damaging to it's image, and it seems libel is out of the question since the first two don't apply. Try again?

#GETREAL

"Defamation—also called calumny, vilification, or traducement—is the communication of a false statement that harms the reputation of an individual, business, product, group, government, religion, or nation. Most jurisdictions allow legal action to deter various kinds of defamation and retaliate against groundless criticism."

Since you have admitted you have never done business with this shop your criticism is groundless, and, your stated intention is for this business to fail.

#REAL

What I don't understand, Me?, is why you are so upset that an arbitrary rule that Vital made was broken? And now, you are committing yourself to being an asshole (your word) because of it. Grow up. Move on.

|

2/10/2014 5:16 PM

Oh for fuck's sake.

|

2/10/2014 5:18 PM
Edited Date/Time: 2/11/2014 11:23 AM

Fondue wrote:

"Defamation—also called calumny, vilification, or traducement—is the communication of a false statement that harms the reputation of an individual, business, product, group, government, religion, or nation. Most jurisdictions allow legal action to deter various kinds of defamation and retaliate against groundless criticism."

Since you have admitted you have never done business with this shop your criticism is groundless, and, your stated intention is for this business to fail.

#REAL

What I don't understand, Me?, is why you are so upset that an arbitrary rule that Vital made was broken? And now, you are committing yourself to being an asshole (your word) because of it. Grow up. Move on.

Yes, I hope the business fails. I haven't said a single thing that gives this bullshit a bad name or affects its image whatsoever. I simply recommended people to take their money elsewhere and that I hope the business venture fails. None of what I said is damaging or affecting the image of anyone or anything.

#LAWYERBOYISOFFHISGAME

The only reason I log on to this site is to piss people off and be an asshole, you are only submitting to me and feeding my interest on this site, I'm not here to be liked, I'm not here to seem like a grown up, I'm not here to be nice. Perhaps you should take your own advice. #SORRYFORHURTINGYOURFEELINGS

Oh and I'm not upset, but I feel like this is great way to piss someone off...

|

RIP 71 N
RIP Randy Taylor


Shadow/Subrosa

Tumblr | Instagram | Digits - (407) 655-6998 | Email - kyzem.leahcim@yahoo.com | Xbox - eleswun

2/10/2014 5:24 PM

Me? wrote:

Hmm, well I'm not defaming, that's for damn sure, I have not made a single claim that it has scammed me or anyone for that matter as well as not claiming it is a fraud or made any statements that would be damaging to it's image, and it seems libel is out of the question since the first two don't apply. Try again?

#GETREAL

Fondue wrote:

"Defamation—also called calumny, vilification, or traducement—is the communication of a false statement that harms the reputation of an individual, business, product, group, government, religion, or nation. Most jurisdictions allow legal action to deter various kinds of defamation and retaliate against groundless criticism."

Since you have admitted you have never done business with this shop your criticism is groundless, and, your stated intention is for this business to fail.

#REAL

What I don't understand, Me?, is why you are so upset that an arbitrary rule that Vital made was broken? And now, you are committing yourself to being an asshole (your word) because of it. Grow up. Move on.

Me? wrote:

Yes, I hope the business fails. I haven't said a single thing that gives this bullshit a bad name or affects its image whatsoever. I simply recommended people to take their money elsewhere and that I hope the business venture fails. None of what I said is damaging or affecting the image of anyone or anything.

#LAWYERBOYISOFFHISGAME

The only reason I log on to this site is to piss people off and be an asshole, you are only submitting to me and feeding my interest on this site, I'm not here to be liked, I'm not here to seem like a grown up, I'm not here to be nice. Perhaps you should take your own advice. #SORRYFORHURTINGYOURFEELINGS

Oh and I'm not upset, but I feel like this is great way to piss someone off...

Ahh, so you are an admitted troll.

|

2/10/2014 5:35 PM

sunday bikes69 wrote:

SecretBMX is just a fucking faggot trying to start a big bike shop. Dude no one wants your stupid shit stop advertising you faggot

Fondue wrote:

Seems to be already started in my book. Do you think calling people names makes you anymore "legit" than not using them? Personally, I think it makes you look ignorant and lack credibility.

No, I'm tired of seeing secret BMX. We don't care about your store take your shit elsewhere.

|

When the river runs red, take the dirt road instead.

2/10/2014 5:35 PM

SecretBMX wrote:

lol owned

Why is someone who owns a store talking with slang and such poor grammar. I don't get how you could even get this far talking like this and treating customers like shit.

|

2/10/2014 5:36 PM
Edited Date/Time: 2/11/2014 11:24 AM

Fondue wrote:

Ahh, so you are an admitted troll.

Troll isn't the right word, more like asshole by choice. See my intention is just to make people upset by opposing their opinion or by going against the popular opinion. I'm also here to give incite whenever I'm not bored and feel like helping, but if you wanna have someone ban me for "trolling", be my guest, I don't mind.

If I wanted to "troll", you would know it.

|

RIP 71 N
RIP Randy Taylor


Shadow/Subrosa

Tumblr | Instagram | Digits - (407) 655-6998 | Email - kyzem.leahcim@yahoo.com | Xbox - eleswun

2/10/2014 5:45 PM

sundaybmxRR wrote:

Oh for fuck's sake.

Lmfao that.

|

45 refs and counting check profile.

2/10/2014 5:46 PM

Cmxx wrote:

Why is someone who owns a store talking with slang and such poor grammar. I don't get how you could even get this far talking like this and treating customers like shit.

If by "customer" you are referring to Me?, then SecretBMX is not treating any customer like shit because Me? is not their customer, never will be, according to his own words.

|

2/10/2014 5:49 PM

Me? wrote:

Troll isn't the right word, more like asshole by choice. See my intention is just to make people upset by opposing their opinion or by going against the popular opinion. I'm also here to give incite whenever I'm not bored and feel like helping, but if you wanna have someone ban me for "trolling", be my guest, I don't mind.

If I wanted to "troll", you would know it.

Then you are a very inconsistent asshole because I've seen discussion with other people that would show you are in fact not trying to upset them. Just a suggestion...don't be an asshole, or a troll, or an asstroll, which from the looks of it, you wouldn't have a problem doing that either.

|

2/10/2014 5:49 PM

Fondue wrote:

Yup. Just thought other people should know from your own mouth that you lack any experience dealing with this shop and therefore what you say has zero credibility. In other words, you don't have a legit reason to say anything when it comes to this shop.

SecretBMX wrote:

lol owned

Cmxx wrote:

Why is someone who owns a store talking with slang and such poor grammar. I don't get how you could even get this far talking like this and treating customers like shit.

Its not particularly slang unless your referring to Prolly, lack of punctuation, or other common practice things online, besides that it could be a mistake from typing fast, or just trying to be relaxed online, after all im not on the clock when im here im a human just like you wasting my time on a forum. and as mentioned in the add you can contact your local shop, any reputable shop can order the bike, but I offered a way to get it, sure be pissed at the bike shop for trying to sell bike stuff to bikers on a bike site that makes a ton of sense

|