Last few days (Fuck you its a CSB)

Related:
Create New Tag

11/8/2013 5:44 PM

The last few days have been some of the best riding i've had with my homies. Everyone's been taking it to the next level. Personally my ability flow bowls and box jumps has improved ten fold. we filmed some gnarly clips for an upcoming edit. bike feels ultra dialed in minus my cranks starting to finally flex and are on the verge of dying.

Photos for your eyess!

Photo

Photo

Photo

|

Blair & Jasmin | Stella | Roxanna | Arianna v2 | Instagram: @Blakeyardigan

Ref's- TCbmx, Eatmybutt, Tito24, Trentydoo, Night Light, Ninjacat33, fly for life, Showtime402, \BMX-1995/, Pavmio, Bmx-Junkie, Dream, Ticaleb, Ricked_Em

11/8/2013 5:58 PM

cool dood.

|

Check out my youtube channel!! http://www.youtube.com/user/mikel8149

11/8/2013 6:09 PM

Mikel8149 wrote:

cool dood.

CSB!

|

Ref's- TCbmx, Eatmybutt, Tito24, Trentydoo, Night Light, Ninjacat33, fly for life, Showtime402, \BMX-1995/, Pavmio, Bmx-Junkie, Dream, Ticaleb, Ricked_Em

11/8/2013 7:26 PM

Fuck ya'll for just looking and not at least talking shit. lol

|

11/8/2013 7:27 PM

how do you handplant. I fucking tried carving then putting my hand on but it looked gay and i got no air

|

I ride for my papou.
Cats got 9 lives I got four.

11/8/2013 7:28 PM

Sick. Just. Sick.

|

11/8/2013 7:29 PM

SickDude wrote:

how do you handplant. I fucking tried carving then putting my hand on but it looked gay and i got no air

My homie james did it, i shot the photo. im not sure honestly, i wish i knew. the bottom photo is me, the rest i took.

|

11/8/2013 7:29 PM

biggybuggy wrote:

Sick. Just. Sick.

Thanks bud!

|

11/8/2013 7:31 PM

I like your bow legged table air. hahaha And honestly, those parks look beast! I have been having a good time riding also. Not as much progression, other than my new freecoasting tricks i learned. Like backwards manuals and hops and stuff, but nothing super different. I just feel dialed in. Like all my tricks feel smooth and easy to control. Oh and i am partially pegless for the moment. That feels good for some reason. I really like crank and pedal grinds.

|

References: OneGuyIlluminatiEye, robinson79, Brian Griffin, The Horror Contact, StoreBoughtChild, C_Johnsonbmx, dkTechEthan, etc.

11/8/2013 7:33 PM

biggybuggy wrote:

Sick. Just. Sick.

Brokenbmx wrote:

Thanks bud!

Who was taking pics? Especially on that last one. It made me want to have an adrenaline rush but take a quiet walk on the beach at the same time.

|

11/8/2013 7:57 PM

biggybuggy wrote:

Sick. Just. Sick.

Brokenbmx wrote:

Thanks bud!

biggybuggy wrote:

Who was taking pics? Especially on that last one. It made me want to have an adrenaline rush but take a quiet walk on the beach at the same time.

I took the first two my buddy took the third with my camera, i set the settings and told him to point and shoot when it looks best.

|

11/8/2013 7:58 PM

MaximusBikes wrote:

I like your bow legged table air. hahaha And honestly, those parks look beast! I have been having a good time riding also. Not as much progression, other than my new freecoasting tricks i learned. Like backwards manuals and hops and stuff, but nothing super different. I just feel dialed in. Like all my tricks feel smooth and easy to control. Oh and i am partially pegless for the moment. That feels good for some reason. I really like crank and pedal grinds.

They are fun parks! i've been working on crank and pedal grinds too but i can't get them more then a foot or two.

|

11/8/2013 8:10 PM

Sweet pics! I rode my bike for about ten min earlier. Had to go to the neighbors house down the street. Got chased by a dog on the way back, then, as I'm hauling ass into my garage I went after my brake lever and realized I don't have brakes on her yet. The look on my face must have been priceless. I rode brake less back when I was in the 5th grade, so I didn't run into anything, haha.

|

Refs: Tito24, RiverSideRider, Stussy, Nettyspaghetti, Daniel24, Freddydapice, BrokenBMX, SuperstarDK, HardBMX_Tim. There's more, but I'm too lazy to look them up, haha.

11/8/2013 8:12 PM

pretty rad stuff d00d.

|

11/8/2013 8:41 PM

Those pics are awesome they could be cover photos for a bmx magazine, especially the last one if you zoomed in a bit.

|

"It's not a scooter, it's a bike." - Van Homan
My Fit

11/9/2013 8:49 AM

Brokenbmx wrote:

They are fun parks! i've been working on crank and pedal grinds too but i can't get them more then a foot or two.

When you do the pedal grinds, try to keep a little less weight on them and step on the pedal as if you were to pedal forward, but dont lean too far over.

|

References: OneGuyIlluminatiEye, robinson79, Brian Griffin, The Horror Contact, StoreBoughtChild, C_Johnsonbmx, dkTechEthan, etc.

11/9/2013 10:38 AM

Chuck8273 wrote:

Sweet pics! I rode my bike for about ten min earlier. Had to go to the neighbors house down the street. Got chased by a dog on the way back, then, as I'm hauling ass into my garage I went after my brake lever and realized I don't have brakes on her yet. The look on my face must have been priceless. I rode brake less back when I was in the 5th grade, so I didn't run into anything, haha.

Ahahaha, my friend did something similar when he went brakeless after running brakes for years. He got to kiss a tree.

Thanks homies! im trying to always improve my photos.

@Maximus- I have the issue of getting to sideways. and in turn smacking my BB or Sprocket on whatever im trying to pedal grind.

|