Last thread of the week...How do you fakie hop and fakie nosemanual with a cassette?

Related:
Create New Tag

10/2/2013 8:38 PM

I have no idea how to scoop the rear end up while in fakie... help would be appreciated.

|

I ride for my papou.
Cats got 9 lives I got four.

10/2/2013 8:41 PM

Pedal backwards faster before the hop and hop.

|

10/2/2013 8:46 PM

Scenekid69 wrote:

Pedal backwards faster before the hop and hop.

wat

|

I ride for my papou.
Cats got 9 lives I got four.

10/2/2013 8:50 PM

You have to be a level 70 wizard with a fairy wand then you'll be able to do it

|

Murica bike check
REFS four, tomdon, bmx1995, jared42069, obiwan chromoly, hate breeder, nshs2010, asilva23, rascio,
Alfred NYC, Kymike, chuck8273(kind of), tc86, Ugot2dewitt, LLURider, dprc, ecuadevil, scramhype, Mario.villegas90(X2), dirtstars22, Brian_Griffin

10/2/2013 8:52 PM

to get a fakie hop, first you have to be in a fakie at a good pace..

in normal position(before fakie), put about 3 cranks to get a good speed..

if you are comfortable do a 180 and start pedaling...

oh wait...

never mind.

|

In real life, i'm a short Perverted Azn Man.
But in the internet, i'm a killing machine with 10 years MMA training experience.

( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)
(͡O╭͜ʖ╮͡O)

10/2/2013 11:13 PM

handlebar-to-face wrote:

You have to be a level 70 wizard with a fairy wand then you'll be able to do it

This and it helps if you have defeated the green unicorn and have a really loud hub

|

don't overthink it just do it !

10/2/2013 11:41 PM

I fucking hate the word scoop. You don't need terms like that, it's just nonsense... noise. Clear your head of stupid shit clutter first.

Now, there's nothing tricky to a fakie hop. No secret to it at all. It's the same exact motion as forward hop. Since you're new to them, I assume it's most likely the blind, backwards feeling that's throwing you off. It feels awkward. That's normal. But that feeling won't linger much longer. Get used to it. Same ol' hop, same ol' motion. Only reversed. Simple.

The hardest part will probably be getting those feet back into your hop stance at just the right moment. When rolling back try not to over do the cranking. Keep the pace just ahead of your wheels. Not to fast or slow.

"Pedal backwards faster before the hop and hop.".. This is true, but only right before you hop. When your ready to pop yo shit, you should pedal quickly to get back into your 'ready stance'. It doesn't always have to be like this though. If you're good at timing stuff just right you'll be able to hop your fakies like a G.

Remember, you WANT to go backwards. You love going backwards. Your bike loves it. Hop, pop, poop, suck the rear, bring her down smoothly and roll that bitch out like a man with hair on his balls.

|

FREE not under the control or in the power of another; able to act or be done as one wishes
STYLE a particular, distinctive, or characteristic mode of action or manner of acting