Late night Security chase! SWEET!!

Related:
Create New Tag

6/28/2013 12:40 AM

Well i like to ride on campus and the tennis courts for obvious reasons. There is ONE security guard who thinks he is sooo tough and tries to enforce the rule of me not doing that. So i see him pull in a parking lot next to me and i bolt. Putting all 28 teeth in my drivetrain to the maximum and leaving! i know every little short cut thru the entire town and i seriously went flying past him down the main road and i flipped him off and kept pedaling and went thru a yard and made it to my house just to see him pass by as i run inside with my bike! haha

|

References: OneGuyIlluminatiEye, robinson79, Brian Griffin, The Horror Contact, StoreBoughtChild, C_Johnsonbmx, dkTechEthan, etc.

6/28/2013 5:19 AM

Cool story bro. Dude is just doing his job. I'm guessing your about 16

|

fack off

6/28/2013 9:40 AM

Dope, make BMX look bad while you are at it.

|

Check my Youtube Channel and Subscribe if you like.
https://www.youtube.com/channel/UC62awwE63LVhyBqOgIyY3ZA
Follow me on Instagram @ scott_effting & toododgy

6/28/2013 10:08 AM

He's just doing his job. But instead of saying sorry, and leaving, you decided to make his job harder.

|

6/28/2013 12:32 PM

You're a douche. Worst story I've ever heard. An you rent being a badass either you are immature and stupid.

|

509-301-202one. April 14 Bike check


Refs-ninjacat33 x2, Warchol2, A08 x2, fsearles, bmxscout48, blackmammoth, ilovemybike22, ecuadevil, bmx, J.r._Faw, Pavimo, kymike, ScramHype, xlilkillaluc15x, bmxnick2511, semobmx, robinson79 x2


eBay - 120+ transactions, 100% feedback

6/28/2013 12:37 PM

Broughton wrote:

You're a douche. Worst story I've ever heard. An you rent being a badass either you are immature and stupid.

This, sorry OP but he's right.

If a security guard comes.. Just leave, don't make it a hassle unless he's being a huge dick for no reason. Sounds like he was just doing his job. Most of them are actually really chill and if you respect them, they'll just tell you to come back later.

|

6/28/2013 12:39 PM

yeah basically what everyone else has said. be respectful and the cops will respect you back, this has saved me so many times and now even some of the cops when they come to kick me and my friends out of a spot, will let us stay for another half hour or so them make us leave. ive even gotten some of the local cops numbers and they call or text me when they get a call to see if it is me at the spot. lol

|

"Forget 'today', 'today' is just tomorrow, disguised as yesterday"
TRANSPORTATION CHECK
Refs: ThrowAfit, 2funny4u, ridebmx456, spikez5, irideafly and a bunch of others, I'M LEGIT.
email= element4all@yahoo.com
facebook.
Instagram

6/28/2013 1:12 PM

like everyone else said believe it or not a lot of cops and security guards are really chill if you don't act like a dick to them first, especially cops they actually really don't care about shit like this they'll pretty much always just drive by and ask you to leave or make you leave with a warning. whats even better is I work at my local police station so as long as im not being dick to anyone they'll let me stay

|

Murica bike check
REFS four, tomdon, bmx1995, jared42069, obiwan chromoly, hate breeder, nshs2010, asilva23, rascio,
Alfred NYC, Kymike, chuck8273(kind of), tc86, Ugot2dewitt, LLURider, dprc, ecuadevil, scramhype, Mario.villegas90(X2), dirtstars22, Brian_Griffin

6/28/2013 1:14 PM

Alright this is for all of you. For one, this security guard was in no way chill. This guy has been a dick since i met him first. Every other guard on duty doesnt care if i ride on campus BUT HIM. and i figured itd be cool if i had some fun with him. He IS NOT supposed to chase ANYONE. He is actually disobeying the rules put out for him to obey. SECOND, i only ran to have fun. Its 3 a.m. and the guy has nothing better to do. I know for a fact they enjoy doing that! Third, it doesnt make BMX look bad, it didnt at all. The guy is just a douche himself. Idk but most of you know i dont make BMX look bad, i try to make it better every day, by running from the guy i had a good time and so did he im sure. The guys job is pointless in the summer, that is the only reason anyone would come after me. There are no college students in town, there really isnt much of a point to have a security guard patrolling. Its fun to have a chase. That is the only reason i did that. It was fun, and even if they were to catch me, they couldnt have done anything but told me to leave, basically all i did was leave without them having to tell me. But really, who cares? nothing was broken from me riding ON CONCRETE. and why would i stand there and even talk to the idiot. He is enforcing a rule that in itself is pointless entirely.

|

References: OneGuyIlluminatiEye, robinson79, Brian Griffin, The Horror Contact, StoreBoughtChild, C_Johnsonbmx, dkTechEthan, etc.

6/28/2013 3:18 PM

element4all wrote:

yeah basically what everyone else has said. be respectful and the cops will respect you back, this has saved me so many times and now even some of the cops when they come to kick me and my friends out of a spot, will let us stay for another half hour or so them make us leave. ive even gotten some of the local cops numbers and they call or text me when they get a call to see if it is me at the spot. lol

The numbers part is pretty bad ass. Haha

|

| Temper Tantrum | Instagram | Tumblr | Xbox - Slow Miatas |

6/29/2013 8:27 AM

MaximusBikes wrote:

Alright this is for all of you. For one, this security guard was in no way chill. This guy has been a dick since i met him first. Every other guard on duty doesnt care if i ride on campus BUT HIM. and i figured itd be cool if i had some fun with him. He IS NOT supposed to chase ANYONE. He is actually disobeying the rules put out for him to obey. SECOND, i only ran to have fun. Its 3 a.m. and the guy has nothing better to do. I know for a fact they enjoy doing that! Third, it doesnt make BMX look bad, it didnt at all. The guy is just a douche himself. Idk but most of you know i dont make BMX look bad, i try to make it better every day, by running from the guy i had a good time and so did he im sure. The guys job is pointless in the summer, that is the only reason anyone would come after me. There are no college students in town, there really isnt much of a point to have a security guard patrolling. Its fun to have a chase. That is the only reason i did that. It was fun, and even if they were to catch me, they couldnt have done anything but told me to leave, basically all i did was leave without them having to tell me. But really, who cares? nothing was broken from me riding ON CONCRETE. and why would i stand there and even talk to the idiot. He is enforcing a rule that in itself is pointless entirely.

This is how I can tell you're a kid. Rules are rules, deal with it.

|

fack off

6/29/2013 9:51 AM

element4all wrote:

yeah basically what everyone else has said. be respectful and the cops will respect you back, this has saved me so many times and now even some of the cops when they come to kick me and my friends out of a spot, will let us stay for another half hour or so them make us leave. ive even gotten some of the local cops numbers and they call or text me when they get a call to see if it is me at the spot. lol

The guy's got a point if you make a good impression it'll last for future BMXers as well a lot of security and police aren't there to cause shit and be annoying because they have bigger issues to think about I mean all the police and security I've ran in to have gennerally been really chilled and reasonable

|

Whatever you do, make sure you and the people you love are happy.
Whatever you do, make sure you enjoy life.
Whatever you do, make sure you never have any regrets.

6/29/2013 10:28 AM

Last time I had a "run in"with security.The guy pops out of nowhere,gets right up to me,realizes Im not a kid and starts laughing.
Then he says "dude,you cant be jumpin off those things".Then it turned into a fifteen minute conversation about the haro he had back in the 80's.tongue

|

Mostly peaceful posting on vital.

6/29/2013 10:37 AM

I deal with dick head cops and nice cops all the time

|

Check my Youtube Channel and Subscribe if you like.
https://www.youtube.com/channel/UC62awwE63LVhyBqOgIyY3ZA
Follow me on Instagram @ scott_effting & toododgy

6/29/2013 12:54 PM

Just deal with it and be mature about it. Some cops can be assholes but you gotta deal with it. Especially living in Vegas for me. Some are really cool about riding some spots but some aren't cause all the tourists and stuff. But if your gonna be kicked out of a spot you gotta deal with it & be mature about it. Not to be a dickhead about it and fuck with them more. That'll definatally First, Make BMX look bad, & Second, if you don't do that, they'll have more respect for you & maybe one day sesh that spot when they're in that nice mood.

|

Refs: Scramhype x3, IRideAFly, Tomdon x2, HateBreeder x2, AndrewPeakmanBMX, TrendyDoo








For faster reply text me at 7024964706

6/29/2013 3:46 PM

I found it rather funny when OP's name is MaximusBikes and he said he but his drivetrain to the maximum.
Imagine someone that says maximum way too much. It's the little things that get me.

|

Anderson IN

6/29/2013 6:06 PM

loudsilence96 wrote:

I found it rather funny when OP's name is MaximusBikes and he said he but his drivetrain to the maximum.
Imagine someone that says maximum way too much. It's the little things that get me.

Well my name is Max... its wordplay man. Im about wordplay.

|

References: OneGuyIlluminatiEye, robinson79, Brian Griffin, The Horror Contact, StoreBoughtChild, C_Johnsonbmx, dkTechEthan, etc.