Let me know what you think!

Related:
Create New Tag

4/15/2013 5:03 AM

|

If you're riding your bike to solely become sponsored one day, you're riding for all the wrong reasons.
As cliche as this is, having fun is the point!

4/15/2013 5:10 AM

Fuck, those are some sick moves!

|

4/15/2013 5:59 AM

Shit was clean!

|

Text For Faster Response (727) 218 4305
Follow Me On Instagram - @Marcog_727
Refs–
Sold : Mrhavoc1988, Skubasteve, Joe_Martinez, -Havok-
Bought : ii Krxfted, Tomdon, SnM An1mal, ScramHype, Ecuadevil, TheHorrorContract
Traded : Wolfen, Kevin_Burnett, The_Bmxist, Wilberto_Mora, Mobking, Joe_Martinez

4/15/2013 6:07 AM

twas rad. that last wallride...sick!

|

4/15/2013 6:08 AM

Damn dude, so good. You have like the exact same style I like, and working towards. No where near as good though. sad

|

Refs - Night Light(x2), TCbmx(x2), metalheadification, netty speghetti, Dee Hos, burkminipup, Jon_rides_Eastern, ridebmx34, ScramHype, Wolfen, mnsketch, EmpireMonopoly, howlerfbm, ThomasEller, ii Krxfted, zachhendrix, pcoco,

Phone - 704 - 797 - 6844

4/15/2013 7:06 AM

Soo good!

|

4/15/2013 8:58 AM

honestly WHAT THE FUCK
send this to the come up

|

I don't support slut shaming, but I do support snake shaming you snaky bastard

4/15/2013 10:46 AM

that was so damn sick. props man!

|

(bigddy56@gmail.com if you need anything)
REFS obiwan chromoly*_brendan*VAM999*Joe Green*louie101202*Night Light*ticaleb*phocraken*RiverSideRider*A08*andynahnah*Chuck8273*

4/15/2013 11:04 AM

Great edit!

|

4/15/2013 12:14 PM

Hahaha thank you guys for the the feedback, I'm honestly stoked on the way this edit came out.
I've been filming for this for quite some time.

|

If you're riding your bike to solely become sponsored one day, you're riding for all the wrong reasons.

4/15/2013 12:41 PM

Tricks were good and clean wasnt vibin the song though

|

516-468-9424. jdizzle.domin@aol.com Refs: Snm AN1MAL, Chris12345(x2), TCbmx, scramhype,kevinburnett,dream(x2) tomdon, mgbmx666, handlebar-to-face

4/15/2013 1:02 PM

Nice!
How long do u ride for?

|

4/15/2013 1:19 PM

Crevop wrote:

Nice!
How long do u ride for?

me? lol

|

516-468-9424. jdizzle.domin@aol.com Refs: Snm AN1MAL, Chris12345(x2), TCbmx, scramhype,kevinburnett,dream(x2) tomdon, mgbmx666, handlebar-to-face

4/15/2013 1:36 PM

Crevop wrote:

Nice!
How long do u ride for?

jared42069 wrote:

me? lol

no lol, the guy that posted the edit :D

|

4/15/2013 2:34 PM

Dat is where it's at matey fucking brilliant, I love that style of street riding, props to you.

I actually enjoyed watching that more than some of the same ol same old edits that have been popping up lately, editing was great, and you destroyed dem spots with your riding. Bravo got me psyched to go ride which is what every good edit should do.

I actually liked the song choice too it made it feel light hearted and fun, as someone said above this deserves to be on the front page of the come up so send it in yeah.

Respect!!!

|

Freestyle is the answer to everything --
a fresh way to approach a dull or a
dangerous thing.
to do a dull thing with style
is preferable to doing a dangerous thing
without it.

Os 94
Ms 01
Ns 12

4/15/2013 7:54 PM

Soulrebelrastaman wrote:

Dat is where it's at matey fucking brilliant, I love that style of street riding, props to you.

I actually enjoyed watching that more than some of the same ol same old edits that have been popping up lately, editing was great, and you destroyed dem spots with your riding. Bravo got me psyched to go ride which is what every good edit should do.

I actually liked the song choice too it made it feel light hearted and fun, as someone said above this deserves to be on the front page of the come up so send it in yeah.

Respect!!!

Wow dude thanks!!
I'm glad my edit brought that to you, I also feel pretty sick and tired of watching the same barspin barspin, tailwhip, 360 720 flat videos every day.

I submitted it to TCU so we'll see what happens.
However, I did get it posted up on the Daily portion of BMX Union, which is also pretty sick.

|

4/16/2013 5:46 PM
Edited Date/Time: 4/16/2013 5:47 PM

"Oh my fucking god dude".......last clip was sick, loved that nollie 360 towards the end too, im trying to learn it at the minute, you got ne tips?

|

dangerous thing.
without it.

Os 94
Ms 01
Ns 12

4/17/2013 8:15 PM

Soulrebelrastaman wrote:

"Oh my fucking god dude".......last clip was sick, loved that nollie 360 towards the end too, im trying to learn it at the minute, you got ne tips?

nollie 3's are actually a lot easier than they seem.
You just want to get a good tight carve, and pop your back wheel up pretty high and lean a bit forward just like you would for a nollie, once it's at a little over 90, you want to yank your bars up and the speed of the carve should make you go around all the way.
Make sure you actually pull your back wheel up decently, because if it's not pulled up too much, you'll probably do a 270 since your back tire won't have time to rotate.
Keep me updated dude! I wanna know how they come out.

|

4/19/2013 9:57 PM

WOW good job in the edit ............ ever think of riding on a team i bet that edit will do it if u sent it to a company

|

Save a tree

Ride a Bike...... I am an environmentalist jk hahaha

BIKE CHECK: http://www.vitalbmx.com/community/WallmartBMX,103987/setup,83842

WATCH MY NEW EDIT IM SO PROUD OF IT!!

4/20/2013 6:02 PM

new favorite rider

|

Refs:
ac~handley -les.cheek - the_bmxist -Skids007(x4) - Roqfan - jared42069 - Bmxnick2511

4/21/2013 9:54 AM

WallmartBMX wrote:

WOW good job in the edit ............ ever think of riding on a team i bet that edit will do it if u sent it to a company

Hahaha no way man I just ride to have fun!

|

4/21/2013 9:54 AM

kevin burnett wrote:

new favorite rider

Damn that's crazy to hear haha thanks dude!

|

4/21/2013 8:20 PM

kevin burnett wrote:

new favorite rider

orlandoBMXrider wrote:

Damn that's crazy to hear haha thanks dude!

Wallride to 3 was to dope lol

|

Refs:
ac~handley -les.cheek - the_bmxist -Skids007(x4) - Roqfan - jared42069 - Bmxnick2511

4/22/2013 12:05 PM

WOW

|

Vimeo.com/bmxhope
Flickr.com/bmxhope

4/22/2013 3:19 PM

Awesome! Can you upload this to the video section of the site???

|

4/23/2013 3:15 AM
Edited Date/Time: 4/23/2013 3:16 AM

Soulrebelrastaman wrote:

orlandoBMXrider wrote:

nollie 3's are actually a lot easier than they seem.
You just want to get a good tight carve, and pop your back wheel up pretty high and lean a bit forward just like you would for a nollie, once it's at a little over 90, you want to yank your bars up and the speed of the carve should make you go around all the way.
Make sure you actually pull your back wheel up decently, because if it's not pulled up too much, you'll probably do a 270 since your back tire won't have time to rotate.
Keep me updated dude! I wanna know how they come out.

CONGRATULATIONS MATEY WOOP WOOP, the come up got dis in the oven, nice1 bro. Well happy for ya.

Also thanx for the tip will let ya know how I get on

Well done.

|

dangerous thing.
without it.

Os 94
Ms 01
Ns 12

4/23/2013 5:06 AM

Soulrebelrastaman wrote:

CONGRATULATIONS MATEY WOOP WOOP, the come up got dis in the oven, nice1 bro. Well happy for ya.

Also thanx for the tip will let ya know how I get on

Well done.

hell yea dude I just saw that!! thanks man!

|

4/23/2013 5:07 AM

zachkrejmas wrote:

Awesome! Can you upload this to the video section of the site???

yea dude, no problem!

|

4/23/2013 9:34 AM

wow. i enjoyed this very much

|

I'm on the vital legit list!

4/23/2013 4:50 PM

its on the come up good for you bro haha

|