Let this video motivate you!

Related:
Create New Tag

2/25/2014 12:49 PM

Hey everyone!

My name is John. I've been riding since 94'. I just want say that I'm not trying to advertise, I want to inspire. I used to ride dirt and did some street, however it wasn't until I saw my first flatland video about a year after I started riding. That's when I really found my calling. I've been riding flatland ever since. I made this video so that I could do the same for new riders. I want to inspire you!

?list=UUVCXOFjPBomzgA9GB-rqcLA
|

2/25/2014 1:26 PM

Thats pretty cool, but theres no need to post it four times

|

RIDE OR DIE

THE ROUTER

Instagram: Luislorentebmx

2/25/2014 2:51 PM

T-rider wrote:

Thats pretty cool, but theres no need to post it four times

in one of the other threads he said that it was a mistake...

|

Deviant BMX store
Shirts and Iphone cases available soon! Check site for details!

2/25/2014 4:25 PM

Thanks T-rider for the compliment and thanks Deviant BMX for backing me up lol. I don't know why It posted so many times...maybe because I made a few edits to the post...

|

2/26/2014 7:25 AM

Damn! That's good. I just ride street and park, but I would like to learn flatland.

|

I haven't rode in forever so I suck and I have 2 Hondas. Follow me on Instagram @softtop2k.417

2/26/2014 8:09 AM

I ride flat too, I love it more than ramps. Sweet video

|

It’s all bmx

2/26/2014 9:00 AM

RubberGrip wrote:

Thanks T-rider for the compliment and thanks Deviant BMX for backing me up lol. I don't know why It posted so many ...more

Sorry about that, i didnt see the Other threads.

|

RIDE OR DIE

THE ROUTER

2/26/2014 12:04 PM

Really cool. I like flat, i just can't seem to build the patience to get good at it.

|

I love my bike but i hate myself
bike check

IG @curtis_cantbmxwell
@powersbikeshop
@kirolling

2/26/2014 2:03 PM

Thanks guys! No worries T-rider smile Flatland definitely requires a lot of patience, but the payoff is so rewarding. My best advice is to celebrate the small things. If you can roll or spin a little bit longer than you did before then it's an accomplishment. Also, set short and long term goals for yourself. That really helps and that goes for everything in your life.

|

2/26/2014 2:44 PM

Could i start practising flatland succesfully with my bike?

|

RIDE OR DIE

THE ROUTER

2/27/2014 2:12 PM

Totally! There are bikes out there designed for flatland, but you can do flatland on any bike and have fun doing it. Performance beats product any day of the week. wink

|

2/27/2014 2:18 PM

Awsome video man

|

Murica bike check
REFS four, tomdon, bmx1995, jared42069, obiwan chromoly, hate breeder, nshs2010, asilva23, rascio,
Alfred NYC, Kymike, chuck8273(kind of), tc86, Ugot2dewitt, LLURider, dprc, ecuadevil, scramhype, Mario.villegas90(X2), dirtstars22, Brian_Griffin

2/28/2014 5:54 PM

Thanks handlebar!

|