Levi's providing health insurance

Related:
Create New Tag

1/18/2009 7:30 PM

So apparently, and I know this is old news, Levi's is providing their team riders with health insurance. I think this is basically the greatest thing in the world and how a lot of other companies should behave. It makes sense that if a team rider is going to push themselves, or try a new stunt for their sponsor (imagine if Kevin Robinson got hurt doing the High Air record attempt and Red Bull didn't help him out with medical bills) that the sponsor back them up.
A sponsored rider is an investment to a company, and thumbs up to Levi's for protecting their investment's health.
What do you think? Any down sides to a sponsor providing even a basic HMO (everyone on the message boards knows what that is, right?) for their pro teams?

|

1/18/2009 7:37 PM

what is this HOMO you are talking about, joking

|

1/18/2009 8:28 PM

Well, Levis is a large company that have been around for over a century. They have enough money to provide their riders with health insurance unlike the little guys...

Any large company would be a great sponsor to have. They will pay you good and look out for you.

|

This message is brought to you by JonathanAllen.

This is Red Panda.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Red_panda

MOTW 5/17/2010 - 5/23/2010

1/18/2009 9:45 PM

thats good now all those people that will eventually have a bad crash wll be alright finacialy

|

1/18/2009 9:54 PM

Hmmmm , Levi is a DICK HEAD.

I use to be in the team in the old days but then he kicked me cause i broke an ankle....trust me he isnt a nice guy. i'd drop the cunt anyday.

|