Line Ideas?

Related:
Create New Tag

7/17/2013 8:20 AM

Hey i have never been great at construction lines in my head (usually just do it on the spot) but some friends want to do some filming and one person wants me to do this line for his little squad video

oppo 180 fakie for a bit oppo 180 out then feeble to manual after that hop up a 5 set turn around then 360 back down and do a fast plant over a chair onto the road.

i have done the line almost before besides the fast plant and feeble to manual but i was just mucking around but he is convinced that it will look pretty good.

What do you guys think?

|

The first breath is the beginning of death

7/17/2013 8:25 AM

oh and could i have any examples of what could be seen as good. At the moment i see myself as beginner stage and going up for i have been riding for almost a year now and i have a bag of my own tricks and will try alot of big stuff but i cant do anything tecky. but instead i have what in my mind is a okay hop and have my 180's 360's and fakies down pack and oppo those tricks but the 360's are a bit sketchy.

Also have turndowns, wallrides, most of the entry park stuff and the standard grinds.

Where should i be looking to go from here?

|

7/17/2013 9:32 AM

What exactly does the spot consist of?

|

I'm on the vital legit list!

7/17/2013 9:34 AM

tomdon wrote:

this if you want help with lines we need to see what you are riding pictures would help a great deal

|

Albes Is Rad!!!
Bike Check
YouTube
Instagram
Blood Life
Signature Trick : Foot Plant Whip
future FBM wrote: Finally once we can share a momen
andyferly wrote: OneEyeIlluminatiGuy has spoken.
These bars are officially stupid.

7/17/2013 2:41 PM

tomdon wrote:

OneEyeIlluminatiGuy wrote:

this if you want help with lines we need to see what you are riding pictures would help a great deal

Oh okay sorry about that. will post some images from street view once i get home.

|

7/17/2013 3:20 PM

I had a line planned out but never got to film it.
540 on this quarter, double down the rail, barspin on this flyout thingy and drop 180 out of it (maybe bar manual 180, doubt that's gonna happen though) from there pedal to the other quarter and luc-e stall, ride down and nose 270 the pyramid.
Got every trick down pretty good, just got to land them together now.

|

"Are they punkin' me Tio, are they punkin' me?"