Line up rear tire

Related:
Create New Tag

2/5/2011 9:16 PM

Hey, I'm having trouble lining up the tire perfectly between the frame. Are there any tricks I'm not noticing that you guys do? I used to push the frame forward with my feet on the pedals and pull the wheel back so the chain was tight then just tighten the nuts on the axle, but this does not seem to be working well anymore. Whats happening is the tire is rubbing on one side of my brake pad and is not even in the frame. I have taken it apart and put it back in multiple times but i can't line it up right,

|

Brennan Huff: "I'm so scared right now. I'm just gonna to do what's sensible, I'm gonna file for unemployment. Then I'm gonna try to get a job at Enterprise Rent-A-Car, because they got an excellent corporate structure and they... *they* give *you* the tools to be your own boss."

2/5/2011 9:18 PM

be a man

|

i cracked my b-rad therefor i am a cool kitty cat!
facebook

my baby deliyla

2/5/2011 9:23 PM

Lol

|

Brennan Huff: "I'm so scared right now. I'm just gonna to do what's sensible, I'm gonna file for unemployment. Then I'm gonna try to get a job at Enterprise Rent-A-Car, because they got an excellent corporate structure and they... *they* give *you* the tools to be your own boss."

2/5/2011 9:25 PM

I use a screwdriver sometimes.

|

[LINK TO IMAGE]
Refs: ScramHype, Wade, jwnolte, beastassdick, ///digitalme, iridebmx2122

2/5/2011 9:26 PM

put you dick between the tire and frame and have a friend slam the tire forward.....works everytime

|

"Booshy wrote: Oh I forgot about this guy, somehow.. Matt Hoffman! Would love to meet/ ride with him. Or ride him."

bmx_is_rad wrote: Please tap as hard as you like

2/5/2011 9:30 PM

poko19 wrote:

put you dick between the tire and frame and have a friend slam the tire forward.....works everytime

Tried this but it didnt work

|

2/5/2011 9:48 PM

poko19 wrote:

Dannykobra wrote:

Tried this but it didnt work

cuz you have to have a dick bigger than 2 inches to do it

|

Refs:
wade, ~stolen boy~, mattjmuldoon(x2), droogskul(x2), element4all, ron44ald, iridefly(x2), empath_, ajp62696, areanfsl, dontdeletemepleaseandthankyou, JakeSalbert, asilva23, bmx4life121303, TCbmx.

2/5/2011 9:48 PM

Can you post a pic of what it looks like when you get the thing together? I'll tell you a nice easy way how to fix it after I get back. Poko19, does that work?

|

2/5/2011 9:52 PM

I usually use a hammer or a wrench to move the tire in place. Its pretty hard by yourself but try it with a friend or a adult.

|

I already know I'm a Newfag

2/5/2011 9:58 PM

I'll take pics and post tomorrow

|