Smitten In The Mitten

My Whip:

2013 Sunday Funday Aaron Ross Pro "

Ride For:

42North, Run Jelly Pandas, Michigan Local

4/4/2013 3:50 PM

This is Aarons best setup by far.
No orange soda bullshit.
First the black wheels in the Argentina Empire edit and now this.

|

"Are they punkin' me Tio, are they punkin' me?"

4/4/2013 3:52 PM

andyferly wrote:

No orange soda bullshit.

I know man. So sexy now! Looks sleek. Black Sundays are the Best Sundays.

|

Smitten In The Mitten

My Whip:

Ride For:

4/4/2013 3:54 PM

andyferly wrote:

No orange soda bullshit.

BreakThruAlec wrote:

I know man. So sexy now! Looks sleek. Black Sundays are the Best Sundays.

I always thought as Sundays like bikes with bright colors that scream looks at me.
But this one is pure sex.

|

4/4/2013 3:56 PM

andyferly wrote:

I always thought as Sundays like bikes with bright colors that scream looks at me.
But this one is pure sex.

haha right. it's sexy. But I still Magallan has the best one. Photo

|

Smitten In The Mitten

My Whip:

Ride For:

4/4/2013 3:57 PM

I smell Forecaster fanboy here. tongue
But yeah looks nice, would be better with matching tires though.

|

4/4/2013 3:59 PM
Edited Date/Time: 4/4/2013 4:00 PM

andyferly wrote:

Haha Forecasters are pure sex man and plus, Magallan is my fav rider and I've rode with him when he was in Michigan this year! Chill dude. haha I actually dig the mix/match tires. the tan wall on the front makes the gold pop out.

|

Smitten In The Mitten

My Whip:

Ride For:

4/4/2013 4:03 PM

andyferly wrote:

BreakThruAlec wrote:

Haha Forecasters are pure sex man and plus, Magallan is my fav rider and I've rode with him when he was in Michigan this year! Chill dude. haha I actually dig the mix/match tires. the tan wall on the front makes the gold pop out.

Reminds me of Nigel with the front whitewall tire.
Yeah I feel ya on Magallan!

|

4/4/2013 4:04 PM

My fav bike of his for sure!

|

Check out my youtube channel!! http://www.youtube.com/user/mikel8149

4/4/2013 4:05 PM

This has to be shopped! lulz.

|

4/4/2013 4:05 PM

Just noticed the sexy ass keychain!

|

4/4/2013 5:39 PM

didnt he used to have non flashy colors when he was on fbm. i remember seeing road fools 15 and he had a white frame with i think black parts.

|

I dont say stupid things, just no one knows what im talking about.

4/4/2013 5:42 PM

G-LandRider wrote:

didnt he used to have non flashy colors when he was on fbm. i remember seeing road fools 15 and he had a white frame with i think black parts.

yeah it wasnt until he got on sunday until his bikes got real crazy. he's got some clips in mega tour 3 with a normal bike. and its weird he even does a backflip in it

|

Maintenance guy at The Railyard Bike Park in Rogers, Arkansas

facebook.com/TheRailyardAR/
Insta @the_railyard

facebook.com/tedhuie
Insta @ted_danger

4/4/2013 5:55 PM

One of the comments on that IG post "Is that the Sunday Envy? Fucking copy Wethepeople some more." I really hope that kid is mentally retarded.
It's pretty dope he switched it up out of nowhere though. When all the little kids were freaking out over what his next crazy colorway would be...its all black haha

|

4/4/2013 6:05 PM

Fad3r wrote:

One of the comments on that IG post "Is that the Sunday Envy? Fucking copy Wethepeople some more." I really hope that kid is mentally retarded.
It's pretty dope he switched it up out of nowhere though. When all the little kids were freaking out over what his next crazy colorway would be...its all black haha

I just saw that and facepalmed so hard

|

4/4/2013 6:43 PM

Fad3r wrote:

I don't want to live on this planet anymore.

|

4/4/2013 6:56 PM

Fucking sexy

|

Text For Faster Response (727) 218 4305
Follow Me On Instagram - @Marcog_727
Refs–
Sold : Mrhavoc1988, Skubasteve, Joe_Martinez, -Havok-
Bought : ii Krxfted, Tomdon, SnM An1mal, ScramHype, Ecuadevil, TheHorrorContract
Traded : Wolfen, Kevin_Burnett, The_Bmxist, Wilberto_Mora, Mobking, Joe_Martinez

4/4/2013 7:04 PM

Of course its glossy black. Now I want to see a full on flat murdered bike with no stickers!

|

Jade Bike Check
Refs : ninjacat33 ; SuperstarDk ; ecuadevil ; xbikeascammer ;blizzbikes ; tcbmx ; mattjmuldoon@hotmail ;bmx ; Uoykcuf ; BrokenBmx, the balt; Pavimo; bmx-junkie; Fit.Team.Rider' tito24; trentydoo; brendan.magner.9 ;Scramhype ; Jonathan.Vargas ; jared42069; tomdon ; lifeofridden2200; howlerfbm

4/4/2013 7:35 PM

dream wrote:

Of course its glossy black. Now I want to see a full on flat murdered bike with no stickers!

I personally think bikes with no stickers at all look so ehhhhh. Especially if you have a legit part.

|

Latest Bike Check/Update

Bought from: adam1234, tomdon (2), oscarbmx, the balt, smokesmokesmoke

4/4/2013 7:37 PM

Is that a wave top tube? I'm not sure wether or not the new Funday has a wave Tt but it looks like he's riding a sound wave as well. Lololol.

|

509-301-202one. April 14 Bike check

Refs-ninjacat33 x2, Warchol2, A08 x2, fsearles, bmxscout48, blackmammoth, ilovemybike22, ecuadevil, bmx, J.r._Faw, Pavimo, kymike, ScramHype, xlilkillaluc15x, bmxnick2511, semobmx, robinson79 x2

eBay - 120+ transactions, 100% feedback

4/4/2013 7:42 PM

isnowyaznV2 wrote:

I personally think bikes with no stickers at all look so ehhhhh. Especially if you have a legit part.

I love stickers too. I'm saying that for Mr.Ross

|

Jade Bike Check
Refs : ninjacat33 ; SuperstarDk ; ecuadevil ; xbikeascammer ;blizzbikes ; tcbmx ; mattjmuldoon@hotmail ;bmx ; Uoykcuf ; BrokenBmx, the balt; Pavimo; bmx-junkie; Fit.Team.Rider' tito24; trentydoo; brendan.magner.9 ;Scramhype ; Jonathan.Vargas ; jared42069; tomdon ; lifeofridden2200; howlerfbm

4/4/2013 8:50 PM

Wow, another run of the mill bike with all black components (minus the chain)...How Fuckin Original!!!! His other bikes looked lame too but at least they were somewhat original. I guess a bike that truly looks classy with a tight scheme is a thing of the past. FTW

|

Winter is over-rated

Click here to check my ride

4/4/2013 9:05 PM

I HATE Sunday fanboys and Aaron Ross's bikes but that is SICK. I'd totally buy a complete like that

|

Instagram : braydenbuckingham
My Cult 2 Short

4/4/2013 9:09 PM

I think I'm one of the few who is not a huge fan of Aaron Ross. I mean he's a cool dude it seems and is a good rider but something about his style and ugly bikes (including this one) makes me not want to watch his video parts.

|

45 refs and counting check profile.

4/4/2013 9:21 PM

This looks nice, but all black? Seems plain.

His old color ways were dope. Just my opinion.

|

Villain'll hold a bike like he's mean and his tummy hurt
In a clean pair, ripped jeans and a bummy shirt

4/4/2013 9:23 PM
Edited Date/Time: 4/4/2013 9:28 PM

Brayden_Buckingham wrote:

I HATE Sunday fanboys and Aaron Ross's bikes but that is SICK. I'd totally buy a complete like that

I fucking love Sunday. HATE. Not dislike? Why? I dislike fags who grind curbs and complains because he got kicked out

|

Jade Bike Check

4/4/2013 9:32 PM

dream wrote:

I fucking love Sunday. HATE. Not dislike? Why? I dislike fags who grind curbs and complains because he got kicked out

Because people like you don't really rep them well. I'm just not a fan of all the kids who are like,"Sunday ! Sunday !" and how a considerable amount of people only like them for the colours.

You have me there, I don't think that fag part is necessary though.

|

Instagram : braydenbuckingham
My Cult 2 Short

4/4/2013 9:36 PM

Because people like you don't really rep them well. I'm just not a fan of all the kids who are like,"Sunday ! Sunday !" and how a considerable amount of people only like them for the colours.

You have me there, I don't think that fag part is necessary though.

I don't even like Sunday that much. That was suppose to make you angry

|

Jade Bike Check

4/4/2013 9:44 PM
Edited Date/Time: 4/4/2013 9:45 PM

dream wrote:

What does that even mean?

EDIT: I didn't see where you quoted him so it sounded funny. My bad.

|

509-301-202one. April 14 Bike check

Refs-ninjacat33 x2, Warchol2, A08 x2, fsearles, bmxscout48, blackmammoth, ilovemybike22, ecuadevil, bmx, J.r._Faw, Pavimo, kymike, ScramHype, xlilkillaluc15x, bmxnick2511, semobmx, robinson79 x2

eBay - 120+ transactions, 100% feedback

4/4/2013 9:53 PM

What is he back on FBM? Lol nah nice.

|

Refs: Future FBM, Warchol2 WtfKennethXp Riversiderider TCbmx Riversiderider JakeSalbert