Listen to the cries of 13 Year Olds

Related:
Create New Tag

4/4/2013 10:45 PM

don't forget Aaron was like the king of neon when he was on FBM. Nobody can recall the Stair Master?
Photo
I'll give em a week on that black ride. lol (Aaron to be first to run ALL oilslick bike..calling it now)

|

FREE not under the control or in the power of another; able to act or be done as one wishes
STYLE a particular, distinctive, or characteristic mode of action or manner of acting

4/4/2013 10:55 PM

BMXism wrote:

don't forget Aaron was like the king of neon when he was on FBM. Nobody can recall the Stair Master?
Photo
I'll give em a week on ...more

Lolol I know. But I remember him having the blacked out bikes on FBM for the most part. I do remember that bike though, trust me..I wanted it BADD when I was younger.

|

Refs: Future FBM, Warchol2 WtfKennethXp Riversiderider TCbmx Riversiderider JakeSalbert

4/5/2013 12:08 AM

I rarely watch Bmx edits..... I have trouble watching myself 180 O_o I'm just not for the watching part I like doing O_O Cool bike I guess if Aaron ross likes it then hey! It's his bike he chooses how to build it.......

I hear bone Deth is making some 48h rims.... Probably gonna be some strong mofos....

|

4/5/2013 12:11 AM

What is so attractive about 1 colored bikes..... O____O guys I don't see it fill me in on it.....

|

4/5/2013 12:38 AM

If he likes it then fair enough. But I really hope that not everyone stops having Colourful Bikes.

|

4/5/2013 2:30 AM

well thats not really boring or anything... :/ dont get me wrong, it looks sweet, but its so boring and simple, at least he had a bit of imagination before, even if his bikes looked like crap

|

NEW Bike check
That InstaGram ting - @EddiMundo
Raw Clips Edit

KriB Life YouTube channel (Click on the pic!)

4/5/2013 4:27 AM

Nice and simple just black not all them wacky colors

|

4/5/2013 10:05 AM

he said on insatgram to me that it want his

|

I ride for my papou.
Cats got 9 lives I got four.

4/5/2013 2:59 PM

SickDude wrote:

he said on insatgram to me that it want his

There wasn't really a need to make a whole thread about it, this would have been enough.

|

"Are they punkin' me Tio, are they punkin' me?"