Little Devil Headtube Badge

Related:
Create New Tag

1/7/2018 11:43 AM

Hey folks, just ordered up a little devil headtube badge, they have em for sale again!

Photo

It's gonna look super good on my setup. STOKED!

|

"Hey anybody ever make that mistake like right when you wake up in the morning and you believe in yourself?" -Kyle Kinane

"BIKES!" -Tom Segura

1/7/2018 11:55 AM

Awesome I need to find out what little devil is, all I know is that there is a little devil bowl.

|

Hmmm

1/7/2018 11:56 AM
Edited Date/Time: 1/7/2018 11:57 AM

Edman123 wrote:

Awesome I need to find out what little devil is, all I know is that there is a little devil bowl.

You need to watch seek&destroy and criminal mischief

|

1/7/2018 12:19 PM

Speaking of Little Devil. I was thinking recently. Where the fuck is Pat Juliff? I used to look up to him 'cause I was a big mofo too.

|

1/7/2018 9:59 PM

I saw their post on Instagram and within 10 minutes I placed an order for a couple shirts. I was wondering when they'd have their site back up, shame they don't have any stickers though...

I decided against ordering the headtube badge, as awesome as it is, cause I sometimes scuff my headtube/stem with my shoes doing tailwhips (not sure how haha) and I'm worried I'd just snag it and rip it off & lose it or something

|

1/7/2018 11:44 PM

I saw that post, it's awesome they're back! All the old guys will be wetting themselves

|

1/8/2018 2:29 AM
Edited Date/Time: 1/8/2018 2:32 AM

Little Devil was the best. This is class.

Ok so I've had a look and the shirts are no where near as good as they used to be, too complicated. I just loved the original design long sleeve shirts and hoodies. Bring them back!

|

If I could go a tenth as high as Larry Edgar goes, then I would still be blasting super high.

1/8/2018 5:02 AM

Aitkenisgod wrote:

Little Devil was the best. This is class.

Ok so I've had a look and the shirts are no where near as good as they used to be, ...more

I'd bet they will with enough "Are you bringing these back" questions.

I'm stoked. My frame already has chrome stickers (the brand etc is on a chrome sticker) so this being polished is gonna look awesome.

|

"Hey anybody ever make that mistake like right when you wake up in the morning and you believe in yourself?" -Kyle Kinane

"BIKES!" -Tom Segura

1/17/2018 5:26 AM

Photo

Photo

Photo

|

"BIKES!" -Tom Segura