Little Dudes Shredding

Related:
Create New Tag

7/25/2014 3:00 PM

There seem to be more and more little kids shredding these days and REALLY sending tricks. I have watched first hand, the Halahans, which really is incredible to me. They were doing really hard tricks over boxes I couldn't do. There is actually a really small kid that rides a Fit Aitken down in town and its way too big and I have taught him tricks and helped him with stuff he could already do. He figured out 360s on himself after only seeing us do them before. Max Vu is a good little street kid (crank arms on a handrail is really something!) That DubbyBMX kid is just crazy. And BMX adapted really well to the need for tiny bikes.

Have you guys seen these kids in person? Do you think these young ones will continue for a long time? Where do you see them in 10 years? Do you think parents can nurture their kids to ride or do you think it is solely the kid demanding it? haha

Which young rider (under 13) is the best?

|

References: OneGuyIlluminatiEye, robinson79, Brian Griffin, The Horror Contact, StoreBoughtChild, C_Johnsonbmx, dkTechEthan, etc.

7/25/2014 3:25 PM

Max vu is fucking insane! He is better than I will ever be

|

7/25/2014 3:47 PM

KrisnerBMX wrote:

Max vu is fucking insane! He is better than I will ever be

Don't sell yourself short. haha You'll go as far as you allow yourself!

|

References: OneGuyIlluminatiEye, robinson79, Brian Griffin, The Horror Contact, StoreBoughtChild, C_Johnsonbmx, dkTechEthan, etc.

7/25/2014 6:23 PM

Max Vu is the best 13 or younger shredder there is, hands down.

|

"If you can't beat me on a bike, beat me off." -Will Stock

YouTube
Instagram (@WillStockSucks)

7/25/2014 6:52 PM

Stocksy wrote:

Max Vu is the best 13 or younger shredder there is, hands down.

Im not sure, that little Dubby kid is NUTS. He can double whip and flair and do like 720s i believe.

|

7/25/2014 8:05 PM

Max vu pisses me off! .........i'm so jealous.....hahaha

|

I love my bike but i hate myself
bike check

IG
@curtis_cantbmxwell
@powersbikeshop

7/25/2014 8:09 PM

Some kids just realize sooner than others. It's all a matter of moving yourself. Good for them for picking up a bike early in age.. they've got years of fun ahead.

|

FREE not under the control or in the power of another; able to act or be done as one wishes
STYLE a particular, distinctive, or characteristic mode of action or manner of acting

7/25/2014 10:11 PM

My homie Austin is like 4'11 and he just grinded a ledge-drop thats taller than him today. Fucking crazy kid , better than me n hes like 13

|

Instagram : braydenbuckingham
My Cult 2 Short