Little bmx trends

Related:
Create New Tag

3/3/2014 8:45 PM

Im not talking coasters or tall bars. I'm talking little ones. I see a lot of bikers riding in the color burgundy. Also there seems to be a lot more brakes, (that i have been noticing) What have you guys noticed?

|

Old bike VVV

California Living

I now have a more or less stock sunday scout with a complete Demo rear wheel. Sue me

3/3/2014 8:49 PM

I've noticed a bunch of trans red frames popping up locally and different colored grips for whatever reason

|

Murica bike check
REFS four, tomdon, bmx1995, jared42069, obiwan chromoly, hate breeder, nshs2010, asilva23, rascio,
Alfred NYC, Kymike, chuck8273(kind of), tc86, Ugot2dewitt, LLURider, dprc, ecuadevil, scramhype, Mario.villegas90(X2), dirtstars22, Brian_Griffin

3/3/2014 9:03 PM

I've noticed bmx trends threads are trendy now.

|

I love my bike but i hate myself
bike check

IG
@curtis_cantbmxwell
@powersbikeshop

3/3/2014 9:10 PM
Edited Date/Time: 3/3/2014 9:12 PM

blaaaaaaaaa wrote:

I've noticed bmx trends threads are trendy now.

I lol'd at that....

Idc when it comes to my bike. I like black, with white stickers, simplistically placed with a bit of polished/chromed parts and tan/white wall tires if i ever find em. with dark brown or black grips. I think the bike should be a reflection of it's rider... not whatevers cool that month or whenever it was when ya built it. but thats just me.

this if it where a bike...
Photo

|

"The D.O.P.S. System"
DK, Odyssey, Profile, Shadow.
check out my bike check
@ethanbrackett
@powersbikeshop

3/3/2014 9:17 PM

The trend at our park is to tie a bandana to your bars. It's gay.

|

3/3/2014 9:21 PM

^I don't even see how the hell that would work...... whats the point? ugh stupid.

|

"The D.O.P.S. System"
DK, Odyssey, Profile, Shadow.
check out my bike check
@ethanbrackett
@powersbikeshop

3/3/2014 9:29 PM

biggybuggy wrote:

we've been doing that since the mid-90's, lol

|

3/3/2014 9:29 PM

Same here with the brakes unless I'm just now paying attention to it since I started going brakeless. I've noticed more pegless riders too, along with people who have pegs but never or don't know how to grind. We'll have to see what this season brings once everything thaws out.

|

Winter is over-rated

Click here to check my ride

3/3/2014 9:38 PM

biggybuggy wrote:

sbc785 wrote:

we've been doing that since the mid-90's, lol

We used to wrap it around our drive side leg in the days of baggy pants to keep it from catching in our 44t sprockets lol! Didn't last long though due to the mistaken affiliation of being a gang member.

|

Winter is over-rated

3/3/2014 9:49 PM

Brown/leather looking seats seem to be getting popular.

|

3/3/2014 9:49 PM

lol, i remember when GT released BMX jeans that had kevlar on the inside of the right leg and a strap to tighten the pant leg so it wouldn't get caught in your chain.

|

3/3/2014 9:54 PM

Urban kreation makes kevlar jeans sounds uncomfortable as shit though.

|

3/3/2014 9:56 PM

sbc785 wrote:

lol, i remember when GT released BMX jeans that had kevlar on the inside of the right leg and a strap to tighten the pant leg ...more

Damn, I completely forgot about those hideous things lol! At one point, we rolled around with our Hammer 2z shin guardson the outside to keep our jeans from getting caught up in the chain/sprocket . It looked like we were in the mentally challenged color guard. Talk about ridiculous lol!!! Honestly though, tucking your pants in to your socks looked more ridiculous

|

Winter is over-rated

3/3/2014 10:15 PM

Riding with no flanges , topload stems , black frames with chrome sprockets , having a shoestring on your hub to keep it "clean" .

|

Instagram : braydenbuckingham
My Cult 2 Short

3/3/2014 11:01 PM
Edited Date/Time: 3/4/2014 8:14 AM

gum tires
long top tubes
short chain stays
taller stand over height
massive bars
top load stems
really loud hubs or freecoasters
huge tires

crank arm slides
downside whips

|

3/3/2014 11:15 PM

I make the trends in my town >:D.

|

RIDE OR DIE

THE ROUTER

Instagram: Luislorentebmx

3/3/2014 11:19 PM

T-rider wrote:

You are the bmx community in your town.......

|

3/4/2014 6:39 AM

Calling Crankflips as Kickflips?

|

In real life, i'm a short Perverted Azn Man.
But in the internet, i'm a killing machine with 10 years MMA training experience.

( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)
(͡O╭͜ʖ╮͡O)

3/4/2014 6:54 AM

T-rider wrote:

biggybuggy wrote:

That's why you are the T-rider.

|

IG: therealclintvessey

{\_/}
( • .•)
/-🚲

3/4/2014 7:25 AM

Brayden_Buckingham wrote:

Riding with no flanges , topload stems , black frames with chrome sprockets , having a shoestring on your hub to keep it ...more

Seriously? That's why people put shoelaces and bracelets there?

|

Honestly? Who gives a shit. Its the fucking internet. I hate all of you equally.
-HardBMX_Tim

3/4/2014 8:14 AM

one try kid wrote:

Calling Crankflips as Kickflips?

People have called them that for a really long time actually.

|

3/4/2014 8:27 AM

BNC wrote:

Urban kreation makes kevlar jeans sounds uncomfortable as shit though.

They are by far the most comfortable jeans I've ever worn. I love mine. A bit heavy but super soft and stretchy.

|

3/4/2014 9:01 AM

T-rider wrote:

biggybuggy wrote:

Shortdude wrote:

That's why you are the T-rider.

yEAH LOL

|

RIDE OR DIE

THE ROUTER

Instagram: Luislorentebmx

3/4/2014 9:19 AM

I wouldn't call brakes a trend.

But coming from someone who has almost 15 years into BMX, I have seen just about everything come and go.

|

"Hey anybody ever make that mistake like right when you wake up in the morning and you believe in yourself?" -Kyle Kinane

"BIKES!" -Tom Segura

3/4/2014 12:54 PM

Small sprockets and gearing
double tire hop 360's
both shit me

|

The first breath is the beginning of death

3/4/2014 5:49 PM

Riding with no flanges , topload stems , black frames with chrome sprockets , having a shoestring on your hub to keep it ...more

bmxfromma wrote:

hey dude, that works good as fuck. respect da lace

|

Refs: 360Xuprider, Hatebreeder, MrHavoc1988

Email: Shanebaker6969@yahoo.com

!!!My Bike Check!!!

3/4/2014 6:03 PM
Edited Date/Time: 3/4/2014 6:20 PM

dave lawrence wrote:

I wouldn't call brakes a trend.

But coming from someone who has almost 15 years into BMX, I have seen just about everything ...more

13 Years here.

Do You remember the whole Eddie Cleveland/Ian Schwartz Stripped Plastic Seat as SLAMMED as possible? Retards were Zip Tie-ing their Seats to their Frames to get extra slammage!

22t/23t-8t Gearing when most Gearing was was 30t-11t

When Slams where the BIGGEST Bars You could buy & people got ripped on for running 8" Bars

When Quamen dropped their G6(?) with a 76.5 Degree Head Tube Angle & everyone flipped out about it! We're heading that direction is Street right now!

Sunday Wave Down Tubes, 8mm Hollow Drop Outs

KHE Mac Folding Tyres, Literally everyone ran them & destroyed them in minutes Riding Street!

Along with the Above, BMX went through the EVERYTHING must be as light as possible! Drilling Holes, Cutting Things Down to just about safe & sometimes UN-SAFE!

Wedge Mod Posts, then Animal Patented them!

S&M Challenger/Enduro/Race Stems were literally the only Top Load Stems You could buy. Upload wasn't even a concept!

There was a 3 Peg craze for a little while too. Supposedly because You couldn't clear Your Foot on Your Drive Side BUT You could on the Non Drive??? blink

I think I could probably raid the old think tank for some more haha.

|

3/4/2014 6:03 PM

brakes are a trend now? jesus i thought they were just functional

|

You're never too old to have fun.

Bike
Summer riding

3/4/2014 7:37 PM

bmxfromma wrote:

Icant180 wrote:

hey dude, that works good as fuck. respect da lace

Yah. Whats the point. It's not like the hubshell will get dirty , and even if it does , why have an ugly ass shoelace hanging from a nice hub? It's contradicting.

|

Instagram : braydenbuckingham
My Cult 2 Short

3/4/2014 7:44 PM

I like to hide money in my seat and grips... And I noticed that people always put there ODI bar ends sideways.

|