Little known bmx fun facts?

Related:
Create New Tag

7/11/2013 3:47 PM

Is there any you know of? Isnowy taught me that you can write damncops with a danscomp sticker and i do anal with and animal. Any else?

|

I ride for my papou.
Cats got 9 lives I got four.

7/11/2013 3:52 PM

SickDude is a douchewaffle.

|

Mostly peaceful posting on vital.

7/11/2013 4:04 PM

The obvious with Gsport.

|

"Hey anybody ever make that mistake like right when you wake up in the morning and you believe in yourself?" -Kyle Kinane

"BIKES!" -Tom Segura

7/11/2013 4:16 PM

AndThis has insulted the general section long enough.......

|

Mostly peaceful posting on vital.

7/11/2013 4:16 PM
Edited Date/Time: 7/11/2013 4:19 PM

bloghogs wrote:

SickDude is a douchewaffle.

Quoted for truth

Edit: also if you spend less time on an Internet forum and actually out riding your bike you will spend less time posting stupid fucking threads about moronic fucking mundane bullshit. And you might actually learn some trick or gain some bike control

|

I'm a punk bmxer, I can't do it well so I do it loud.

7/11/2013 5:31 PM

Plastic seats are very good for anal penetration.
It's a fact.

|

"Are they punkin' me Tio, are they punkin' me?"

7/11/2013 6:26 PM

another dumb thread. daily by sick dude!

|

Old bike VVV

California Living

I now have a more or less stock sunday scout with a complete Demo rear wheel. Sue me

7/11/2013 7:46 PM

I remember sickdude proclaiming himself as the "best beginner in vital" in his sig.
Also calling out people who joined the forum later than him to a game of bike any time they gave him shit.

Sometimes i wish sunny would comeback and call him out to a game of bike.

|

In real life, i'm a short Perverted Azn Man.
But in the internet, i'm a killing machine with 10 years MMA training experience.

( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)
.
.
.
(͡O╭͜ʖ╮͡O)

7/11/2013 8:04 PM

one try kid wrote:

I remember sickdude proclaiming himself as the "best beginner in vital" in his sig.
Also calling out people who joined the forum later than him to a game of bike any time they gave him shit.

Sometimes i wish sunny would comeback and call him out to a game of bike.

I honestly dont care.



And gump i got closer to 180's today.

Feeble fuck you.



1 try hahaha i was and am the best out of the 3. They stated they were better than me.

|

I ride for my papou.
Cats got 9 lives I got four.

7/11/2013 8:26 PM

Stop making all these stupid fucking threads.

|

| Temper Tantrum | Instagram | Tumblr | Xbox - Slow Miatas |

7/11/2013 9:27 PM

I have a well known fact for you...everyone hates you






















Juust kiddingtongue

|

Murica bike check
REFS four, tomdon, bmx1995, jared42069, obiwan chromoly, hate breeder, nshs2010, asilva23, rascio,
Alfred NYC, Kymike, chuck8273(kind of), tc86, Ugot2dewitt, LLURider, dprc, ecuadevil, scramhype, Mario.villegas90(X2), dirtstars22, Brian_Griffin

7/11/2013 9:37 PM

handlebar-to-face wrote:

I have a well known fact for you...everyone hates you






















Juust kiddingtongue

Wnna ride one day? Where do you live in socal?

|

I ride for my papou.
Cats got 9 lives I got four.

7/11/2013 10:05 PM

SickDude wrote:

I honestly dont care.



And gump i got closer to 180's today.

Feeble fuck you.



1 try hahaha i was and am the best out of the 3. They stated they were better than me.

Nah....

I think Kane15 might be better than you now.

You're posting here, he's riding. (i hope...)

|

In real life, i'm a short Perverted Azn Man.
But in the internet, i'm a killing machine with 10 years MMA training experience.

( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)
.
.
.
(͡O╭͜ʖ╮͡O)

7/11/2013 10:09 PM

one try kid wrote:

I remember sickdude proclaiming himself as the "best beginner in vital" in his sig.
Also calling out people who joined the forum later than him to a game of bike any time they gave him shit.

Sometimes i wish sunny would comeback and call him out to a game of bike.

SickDude wrote:

I honestly dont care.



And gump i got closer to 180's today.

Feeble fuck you.



1 try hahaha i was and am the best out of the 3. They stated they were better than me.

when did you start riding

|

7/12/2013 3:30 AM

one try kid wrote:

Nah....

I think Kane15 might be better than you now.

You're posting here, he's riding. (i hope...)

Kane is chill.

|

"Are they punkin' me Tio, are they punkin' me?"

7/12/2013 7:04 AM

chad88 wrote:

when did you start riding

Tbh i rode but without poupose until like beginnin of 2013.
And why can't you get though your head is that i do ride, but take breaks to chill with friends. Im not fazed by any of this bullshit dude. And most of the shit that you guys get all butthurt about is me joking around

|

I ride for my papou.
Cats got 9 lives I got four.

7/12/2013 8:07 AM

SickDude wrote:

Tbh i rode but without poupose until like beginnin of 2013.
And why can't you get though your head is that i do ride, but take breaks to chill with friends. Im not fazed by any of this bullshit dude. And most of the shit that you guys get all butthurt about is me joking around

bullshit

|

| Temper Tantrum | Instagram | Tumblr | Xbox - Slow Miatas |

7/12/2013 10:13 AM

ii Krxfted wrote:

bullshit

Cuz hooping curbs is serious business

|

I ride for my papou.
Cats got 9 lives I got four.

7/12/2013 10:32 AM

Sickdude can you even drop in or fakie?

|

I'm gonna need bigger bars

7/12/2013 11:34 AM

andyferly wrote:

Plastic seats are very good for anal penetration.
It's a fact.

Just taking the seat off may work better if he's not running a pivotal post yet. Hahahaha

|

7/12/2013 11:50 AM

miles simone invented the smith hard 180

|

[LINK TO IMAGE]


follow me on instagram! @neck_brace
also go like my media page on facebook! jiraffe media
also follow jiraffe media on insta! @jiraffe_media

7/12/2013 12:02 PM

K_A_N_E_ wrote:

Sickdude can you even drop in or fakie?

Both haha. Not hard at all. Can you nosebonk onto shit?

|

I ride for my papou.
Cats got 9 lives I got four.

7/12/2013 1:16 PM

I'm going to take this thread seriously.
Josh Betley invented the Smith to Nose to Oppo Smith, and he said he felt 'horny' in the 2011 Vital game of Bike when Iz Pulido set it against him and he couldn't do it.
Adam Banton invented the Downwhip.
The first Whip was in a vert ramp air, by Joe Johnson.
People have a go at Cult because riders left Fit for them, but all but one of Federal's riders left for United when it started.
The first ever 360 in public was by Stu Thomsen out of a race track berm.
Sickdude can't 180, no matter what he says.
BMX is a far descendant from Cruiser Bikes and very small suspension Bicycles.

|

7/12/2013 1:24 PM

No one other than insiders knows what BSD stands for.
Profile Racing started out as a Drag Racing company, so if you think Profile parts are race only because of the name then you're wrong.

|

7/12/2013 1:27 PM

BMX_Forever wrote:

I'm going to take this thread seriously.
Josh Betley invented the Smith to Nose to Oppo Smith, and he said he felt 'horny' in the 2011 Vital game of Bike when Iz Pulido set it against him and he couldn't do it.
Adam Banton invented the Downwhip.
The first Whip was in a vert ramp air, by Joe Johnson.
People have a go at Cult because riders left Fit for them, but all but one of Federal's riders left for United when it started.
The first ever 360 in public was by Stu Thomsen out of a race track berm.
Sickdude can't 180, no matter what he says.
BMX is a far descendant from Cruiser Bikes and very small suspension Bicycles.

Shut up

|

I ride for my papou.
Cats got 9 lives I got four.

7/12/2013 1:37 PM

BMX_Forever wrote:

I'm going to take this thread seriously.
Josh Betley invented the Smith to Nose to Oppo Smith, and he said he felt 'horny' in the 2011 Vital game of Bike when Iz Pulido set it against him and he couldn't do it.
Adam Banton invented the Downwhip.
The first Whip was in a vert ramp air, by Joe Johnson.
People have a go at Cult because riders left Fit for them, but all but one of Federal's riders left for United when it started.
The first ever 360 in public was by Stu Thomsen out of a race track berm.
Sickdude can't 180, no matter what he says.
BMX is a far descendant from Cruiser Bikes and very small suspension Bicycles.

SickDude wrote:

Shut up

Only joking.

|

7/12/2013 1:56 PM

Photo
|

Mostly peaceful posting on vital.

7/12/2013 2:20 PM

K_A_N_E_ wrote:

Sickdude can you even drop in or fakie?

SickDude wrote:

Both haha. Not hard at all. Can you nosebonk onto shit?

Can you faceplant smash your face, bike lands on you get back up and carry on?

|

I'm gonna need bigger bars

7/12/2013 2:52 PM

K_A_N_E_ wrote:

Can you faceplant smash your face, bike lands on you get back up and carry on?

I do em oppo

|

I ride for my papou.
Cats got 9 lives I got four.

7/12/2013 3:32 PM

|

I'm gonna need bigger bars