Lmao must read this is too funny.

Related:
Create New Tag

1/2/2014 11:14 AM
Edited Date/Time: 1/2/2014 11:18 AM

Well this dude on YouTube was talking shit to menbecause I apparently suck at bmx and my bike is ugly. Well he thinks he is better than me.

This is him as of December

Just watch it, many lols.

Pretty much my shitty 90 to Indian was better than all this.

ALSO MODS: can we have a Interface simaler to scooter resource. I love the fact you can change your name and the way/speed of flipping through thread pages
|

I ride for my papou.
Cats got 9 lives I got four.

1/2/2014 11:16 AM

you both suck. get over it

|

Old bike VVV

California Living

I now have a more or less stock sunday scout with a complete Demo rear wheel. Sue me

1/2/2014 11:17 AM

Why the fuck did I just spend 4 minutes watching that...

|

1/2/2014 11:21 AM

feeble_to_face wrote:

Lol I'm not too bad, it's just I can't 180. I learned some simple stuff at the skatepark the other day as In getting airs and getting tricks flyout

|

I ride for my papou.

1/2/2014 11:26 AM

Ride your damn bike and enjoy doing it.

Stop this shit.

|

I'm gonna need bigger bars

1/2/2014 11:30 AM

feeble_to_face wrote:

SickDude wrote:

Lol I'm not too bad, it's just I can't 180. I learned some simple stuff at the skatepark the other day as In getting airs and ...more

yeah video or it never happened..180's aren't that easy to learn considering you have to fakie i learned flat 3's before i could fakie out..if you spent more time practicing and less time trying to troll and complain you might just learn a few things

|

Refs

trades: Phocraken (beats for volume frame), The_bmxist (profiles for hollowbites), livefreeordie233 x2 (hollowbites for sd frame then noctis cranks for fit indents), Zachary_ (freecoaster for federal frame), Rascio (sold piv. seat), MaximusBikes (sold s3.5 frame)

1/2/2014 11:38 AM

dmx24 wrote:

yeah video or it never happened..180's aren't that easy to learn considering you have to fakie i learned flat 3's before i ...more

I scooter. I'm not biking for a while lol. I enjoy it way more

|

I ride for my papou.

1/2/2014 11:53 AM

dmx24 wrote:

yeah video or it never happened..180's aren't that easy to learn considering you have to fakie i learned flat 3's before i ...more

haha i learned 3s flat first too! all my friends thought it was so weird that i couldnt fakie for so long. id just 3 everything lol

|

Insta: @devicacy

1/2/2014 11:55 AM

also. sickdude, i dont know you, but no one gives a shit whose better than who or who talks more shit. just ride your bike or scooter and stop wasting peoples time with self engrossed posts.

|

Insta: @devicacy

1/2/2014 12:21 PM

SickDude wrote:

Lol I'm not too bad, it's just I can't 180. I learned some simple stuff at the skatepark the other day as In getting airs and ...more

dmx24 wrote:

SickDude wrote:

then why are you still here????

|

Refs

trades: Phocraken (beats for volume frame), The_bmxist (profiles for hollowbites), livefreeordie233 x2 (hollowbites for sd frame then noctis cranks for fit indents), Zachary_ (freecoaster for federal frame), Rascio (sold piv. seat), MaximusBikes (sold s3.5 frame)

1/2/2014 12:23 PM

realityisajoke wrote:

haha i learned 3s flat first too! all my friends thought it was so weird that i couldnt fakie for so long. id just 3 ...more

yeah same, i still can't fakie well unless i'm riding a freecoaster, idk why i end up spinning in circles lol so i'll usually just slide or cab out pretty quickly

|

Refs

1/2/2014 12:33 PM

SickDude wrote:

dmx24 wrote:

SickDude wrote:

Then go scoot and quit wasting time on a BMX forum?

|

"Hey anybody ever make that mistake like right when you wake up in the morning and you believe in yourself?" -Kyle Kinane

"BIKES!" -Tom Segura

1/2/2014 12:40 PM

That dude might suck.. But you quit to ride a scooter.

|

Check out my youtube channel!! http://www.youtube.com/user/mikel8149

1/2/2014 12:43 PM

Mikel8149 wrote:

So much this.

|

Freestyle is the answer to everything --
a fresh way to approach a dull or a
dangerous thing.
to do a dull thing with style
is preferable to doing a dangerous thing
without it.

Os 94
Ms 01
Ns 12

1/2/2014 1:06 PM

Soulrebelrastaman wrote:

So much this.

I quit cuz
1: kids wanted to f me up
2:'it wasn't fun anymore

|

I ride for my papou.

1/2/2014 1:12 PM

Mikel8149 wrote:

Soulrebelrastaman wrote:

So much this.

SickDude wrote:

I quit cuz

Just saying it probably wasn't fun because you probably never ride.. Now i don't know you but for me bmx is boring when i don't ride if you know what i'm saying. But really whatever floats your boat but you will probably not have fun with scooters also if you don't scoot like you did bmx or whatever.

|

Check out my youtube channel!! http://www.youtube.com/user/mikel8149

1/2/2014 1:16 PM

dmx24 wrote:

SickDude wrote:

dave lawrence wrote:

Then go scoot and quit wasting time on a BMX forum?

Just ban him. Fucking hell

|

1/2/2014 1:16 PM

Mikel8149 wrote:

Soulrebelrastaman wrote:

So much this.

^^^^^^

|

Murica bike check
REFS four, tomdon, bmx1995, jared42069, obiwan chromoly, hate breeder, nshs2010, asilva23, rascio,
Alfred NYC, Kymike, chuck8273(kind of), tc86, Ugot2dewitt, LLURider, dprc, ecuadevil, scramhype, Mario.villegas90(X2), dirtstars22, Brian_Griffin

1/2/2014 1:48 PM

SickDude wrote:

I quit cuz

I'm sure people hate on you and bag on you even more for quitting scootering. The wildboybmxer aka Simon kid I showed you his edit, he sold his damn bike and quit to go scootering. Like WTF, you're like 13 and can do big 180 drops, full cabs, all sorts of grinds both sides, and 3s, and 180s up and down steps. LIKE CMON!

|

Latest Bike Check/Update

Bought from: adam1234, tomdon (2), oscarbmx, the balt, smokesmokesmoke

1/2/2014 2:39 PM

Soulrebelrastaman wrote:

So much this.

SickDude wrote:

I quit cuz

isnowyaznV2 wrote:

I'm sure people hate on you and bag on you even more for quitting scootering. The wildboybmxer aka Simon kid I showed you his ...more

wait im confused wildboybmxr quit , he was getting good

|

1/2/2014 3:07 PM

K_A_N_E_ wrote:

This. Please.

If I start a petition to ban him how many signings do I need? Im sure I can get 90% of active members on here.

|

Refs : SnM An1mal, GThompson121, Chuck8273, blizzbikes, bmxsteve99, kevin.brock.338, zinum, Brian_Griffin, billyhandyjunior, riverM, tomdon
Instagram : @timhankinsbmx

1/2/2014 3:13 PM

SickDude wrote:

I quit cuz

isnowyaznV2 wrote:

I'm sure people hate on you and bag on you even more for quitting scootering. The wildboybmxer aka Simon kid I showed you his ...more

chad88 wrote:

wait im confused wildboybmxr quit , he was getting good

Who the fuck is him? lol

|

RIDE OR DIE

THE ROUTER

Instagram: Luislorentebmx

1/2/2014 3:30 PM

If your not biking then gtfo this website

|

Bang Bang bmx

1/2/2014 3:35 PM

stop spamming my ask.fm you cunt fuck

|

1/2/2014 3:35 PM

sickdude tryna make himself feel better

|

This week's Sweet Shoutout goes to: biggybuggy!

1/2/2014 4:38 PM

What's funny is the fact the the music is from Black Ops Zombies LOL

|

Instagram : braydenbuckingham
My Cult 2 Short

1/2/2014 4:53 PM

|

Old bike VVV

California Living

I now have a more or less stock sunday scout with a complete Demo rear wheel. Sue me

1/2/2014 5:46 PM

We are not your personal army.

I don't think there's anything wrong with him.
I think he's just a beginner who doesn't like you (which is not uncommon).

It's not him, it's you. lol.

|

In real life, i'm a short Perverted Azn Man.
But in the internet, i'm a killing machine with 10 years MMA training experience.

( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)
(͡O╭͜ʖ╮͡O)

1/2/2014 5:49 PM

HardBMX_Tim wrote:

This. Please.

If I start a petition to ban him how many signings do I need? Im sure I can get 90% of active members on here.

Someone who lives near him should just go to his house & do subtle things to fuck with him & slowly make him go insane.

Or better yet do the pee plate. pee onto a plate, freeze the plate, take frozen ice piss and slide it through the mail slot overnight & wait till morning when his mother wakes up & finds piss on the floor & Sickshit gets blamed for it

|

1/2/2014 6:01 PM

K_A_N_E_ wrote:

HardBMX_Tim wrote:

This. Please.

sundaybmxRR wrote:

Someone who lives near him should just go to his house & do subtle things to fuck with him & slowly make him go ...more

Wouldnt it be easier to pee through the mail slot?

|

I ride for my papou.