Loadin up

Related:
Create New Tag

2/24/2011 8:27 PM

Workin on packing up my stuff and getting ready for what should be a fun little trip. Tomorrow me and three buddies are heading to Atlanta for Supercross and hitting up a bunch of parks on the way there and back and prob riding some street too. Lots of shredding to come and Ill have an edit together once we get back. But I dont think I can ask for much more...

Diesel Truck, Bikes, Supercross and friends. Cant beat it.

here is just a couple of our destinations

The Hanger Skatepark, Denver NC
[LINK TO IMAGE]

Athens GA Skatepark
[LINK TO IMAGE]

No Name Skatepark, Greenville SC
[LINK TO IMAGE]

|

"The ratio of hours of building and maintaining trails is astronomically skewed in the wrong direction, but the pay off is indescribably worth it."

2/24/2011 8:30 PM

last one is my dream park.

|

2/24/2011 8:31 PM

It is an awesome park there is a bunch more than you can see in the picture.

|

"The ratio of hours of building and maintaining trails is astronomically skewed in the wrong direction, but the pay off is indescribably worth it."

2/24/2011 9:08 PM

I WANT to go to athens! looks amazazinggg!

|

jarrod

2/24/2011 9:17 PM

Ive been there once several years ago and im looking forward to hitting it up again

|

2/24/2011 9:19 PM

I'd ride that super curved wallride all day in the first pic

|

MOTW- 6/21/10- 6/27/10
Refs- Hyphy
Facebook

2/24/2011 9:24 PM

s a freakin blast, and at the same park right outside of the picture is the best flybox that I have ever ridden!

|

2/24/2011 9:26 PM

have fun bro, all of it sounds really fun

|

BIKE CHECK

living the life of a honey badger.
Refs: thebalt, kurtnut, scramhype

2/24/2011 9:28 PM

ya dude, I'm real stoked to hit up the supercross, its been a lil bit since I've been to a race and it'll be good to get to see a lot of my old friends from MX and see some of em race

|

2/24/2011 9:31 PM

sounds fun!ive dreamd of doin that wit my homiess. ahha wat kinda diesel. dnt say ford plz. dodge is the best!except for the newer ones they llook likea pooopsandwhicch

|

2/24/2011 9:31 PM

Obama wrote:

last one is my dream park.

|

Bike Check!!!!!!!

Im a peruvian motherfucker

2/24/2011 10:17 PM

Sounds awesome man, me and a couple friends road tripped to houston a couple weeks back for supercross and rode a few parks and some trails while we were down! It was a blast, have fun!

|

2/25/2011 1:24 AM

that stuff looks well fun, i am saving for a car then in summer i am going to go all round england going to trails and parks, cannot wait!!!

|

2/25/2011 3:56 AM

cameroon wrote:

sounds fun!ive dreamd of doin that wit my homiess. ahha wat kinda diesel. dnt say ford plz. dodge is the best!except for the newer ones they llook likea pooopsandwhicch

heck no its not a ford! Dodge all the way! 2500 to be exact. Before all the exhaust restrictions and stuff so it still actually sounds like a diesel truck and gets good fuel mileage lol

Icey44 the only thing I can say is that I am beyond jealous that you where at the Houston race, that was one of the best races I have ever seen!

|

2/25/2011 3:58 AM

Wow. Me and a few mates are going to rent out a van for a few days and gonna go touring round Great Britain

|

PSN - TheNunPoacher

2/25/2011 4:39 AM

have fun dude those parks look amazing!

|

im alex, and i like to ride my bike.
MOTW 5/24/2010 - 5/30/2010.
BOTM february 2011.

2/25/2011 5:13 AM

Sounds like it going to be fun can't wait to see a edit

|

REFS: Drnwag irideafly sunday.bmx21 8=D xlilkillaluc15x Dennis916 Blake El Gingero mattjmuldoon@hotmail.com netty speghetti kr00253 bstick Dudeisdrumer109

pcoco ticaleb

2/25/2011 5:34 AM

hopefully I can have it up by next weds. Unfortunately when I get back imma have a pile of classwork waiting for me due by monday at midnight so once the homework is in, the editing will start

|

2/25/2011 6:58 AM

I wish i could take a road trip

|

I like my chain tight...like my women.

2/25/2011 7:30 AM

make it happen! road trips are the best part of BMX in my opinion. Just takes some time and planning

|

2/25/2011 8:54 AM

hanger skatepark, makin moves.

|

trails are not skateparks, they exist solely from the work and dedication of local riders. so next time you start complaining about not having local trails to ride, you only need look at yourself.
Bike check?

2/25/2011 9:04 AM

the last picture looks so flowy and streety lucky

|