Logo

Related:
Create New Tag

4/9/2011 8:48 AM

Hey guys i'm starting a little business where im going to print shirts and sell them. i'm trying to think of a name and logo or some shit and i cant come up with anything so i thought i'd come on here and get some suggestions. Be cool if you guys could help me come up with something, the more bmx related the better. thanks.

|

-You know your awesome when you can recognize girls by their ass.

4/9/2011 8:52 AM

Thrash Co

|

Brennan Huff: "I'm so scared right now. I'm just gonna to do what's sensible, I'm gonna file for unemployment. Then I'm gonna try to get a job at Enterprise Rent-A-Car, because they got an excellent corporate structure and they... *they* give *you* the tools to be your own boss."

4/9/2011 5:35 PM

Bump

|

4/9/2011 5:38 PM
Edited Date/Time: 4/9/2011 5:52 PM

gayBmxCo and have a gay guy sucking a cock for your logo

|

[b]( . Y . )` ~ ~ ` ~

4/9/2011 5:41 PM

swalowMY cockachino wrote:

gayBmxCo and have a gay guy sucking a cock for your logo

bro....

|

Refs: TCbmx, AO8, DannyP, Ron44ald, BEASTASSDICKwink

Bike check!!

4/9/2011 5:41 PM
Edited Date/Time: 4/9/2011 5:41 PM

jk^ lol, um .........idk haha

|

[b]( . Y . )` ~ ~ ` ~

4/9/2011 5:45 PM

haha, sometimes u just say some weird stuff haha

|

Refs: TCbmx, AO8, DannyP, Ron44ald, BEASTASSDICKwink

Bike check!!

4/9/2011 5:47 PM

Ride a Bike wrote:

haha, sometimes u just say some weird stuff haha

haha ya just fucking around tho im not serious lol

|

[b]( . Y . )` ~ ~ ` ~

4/9/2011 5:51 PM

If you can't think of a name or logo, how the fuck are you gonna think of t shirts?

|

4/9/2011 5:55 PM

bobPA wrote:

If you can't think of a name or logo, how the fuck are you gonna think of t shirts?

I already have ideas for shirts I'm just stuck on finding a name and logo that aren't shit.

|

4/9/2011 8:30 PM

same bro but with head wear thought which screen printing press u using

|

4/9/2011 8:35 PM

YOOO, i got a BMX company building up right now, sooo you should totally print us out some shirts!

|

BROC RAIFORD BIKE CHECK
Gucci Bike check BURRR
Lee_Rager, Beastassdick, Dolphin, scram hype, BMX4thahaters,Ron44ald,future FBM, NickRidesAlot
Matt at Randy Wise

4/9/2011 9:08 PM

NewSkoolRider wrote:

not sure yet but i will probably just end up using a simple silk screen to start off.

|

4/9/2011 9:10 PM

Fat Man's Apparel. and have a cartoon fat stick figure on a little ass tricycle.

|

I seek progression, not perfection.

Refs:Beastassdickwink~Dk/oldschool908~TheLilozzy~jaypee23~Bstick~agfracing~MoyBoy5~RIDE a BIKE~wade5~Mattmuldoon@hotmail.com x2~jakebikes~ joe loves shadow~ diss diqq~ k1ng~fly for life x2~spikez5~four~jb07~mike duda~ DORbmx~ bobPA~superstarDK

4/9/2011 9:13 PM

NewSkoolRider wrote:

bmx.ski.ca wrote:

not sure yet but i will probably just end up using a simple silk screen to start off.

heres what im saving up forhttp://www.silkscreeningsupplies.com/store/799934/viewproduct/files/799934/uploaded/2ColorScreenPrintingKit.jpg

|

4/9/2011 9:13 PM
Edited Date/Time: 4/9/2011 9:14 PM

|

4/9/2011 9:17 PM

deviant or edge and ur tagline could be.. we push ourselves to the adge then barspin off it

|

I have nothing against pegs at all, I don’t think you’re dumb if you ride pegs, I don’t care about your pegs, they are just pegs! What I do hate is the fact that every person in BMX hops on this bandwagon of three pegs, and beanies, and weed, and hop-over grinds… It’s just sad that the pros who influence kids are more worried about looking cool than the kids themselves! It’s crazy!-Trey Jones

4/9/2011 9:18 PM

bmx4orlife wrote:

deviant or edge and ur tagline could be.. we push ourselves to the adge then barspin off it

bros making shirts not bikes

|

4/9/2011 9:25 PM

i always liked this particular shop, they have a skatepark in the back but thats irrelevant.

http://inkfloyd.com/

|

trails are not skateparks, they exist solely from the work and dedication of local riders. so next time you start complaining about not having local trails to ride, you only need look at yourself.
Bike check?

4/9/2011 9:39 PM

that looks sick. if i can get my "business" off the ground that looks like something that would be worthwhile geting. good luck with your headwear.

|

4/9/2011 9:41 PM

mattjmuldoon@hotmail.com wrote:

YOOO, i got a BMX company building up right now, sooo you should totally print us out some shirts!

Maybe down the road but right now i'm just starting this shit, also me living in china could cause problems. But yeah i'll think about it.

|

4/9/2011 9:45 PM

bmx4orlife wrote:

NewSkoolRider wrote:

bros making shirts not bikes

no duh... but either one could be good names hell ive got a few shirt ideas for them already and since the tailwhip line is bmx related it woulld be wat he is looking for if he liked it. and dev iant has nothing top do with bikes and niether does edge theyd just be cool brand names lot of ideas for them if i knew how to screenprint.

|

I have nothing against pegs at all, I don’t think you’re dumb if you ride pegs, I don’t care about your pegs, they are just pegs! What I do hate is the fact that every person in BMX hops on this bandwagon of three pegs, and beanies, and weed, and hop-over grinds… It’s just sad that the pros who influence kids are more worried about looking cool than the kids themselves! It’s crazy!-Trey Jones

4/9/2011 9:45 PM

Shirts For Cool Dudes

|

FTW!

I'm cooler than a polar bear's toes.

4/9/2011 9:47 PM

ha so once u get ur brand name ull be producing that shit like crazy.....

|

4/9/2011 9:47 PM

bmx4orlife wrote:

sorry if that was offensive im tired as fuck

|

4/9/2011 9:53 PM

bmx4orlife wrote:

bmx4orlife wrote:

sorry if that was offensive im tired as fuck

haha no problem. yeah hopefully i can get this thing going. and yeah those sound like they would work for names.

|

4/9/2011 9:55 PM

future FBM wrote:

Fat Man's Apparel. and have a cartoon fat stick figure on a little ass tricycle.

I actually really like that idea.

|

4/10/2011 11:54 AM

MONDAY BIKES.

|

Refs: Future FBM, Warchol2 WtfKennethXp Riversiderider TCbmx Riversiderider JakeSalbert

4/10/2011 12:38 PM

future FBM wrote:

bmx.ski.ca wrote:

I actually really like that idea.

Fbm copy

|

4/10/2011 1:14 PM

NewSkoolRider wrote: http://www.silkscreeningsupplies.com/product/EC21
first one doesnt work

bmx.ski.ca wrote:

that looks sick. if i can get my "business" off the ground that looks like something that would be worthwhile geting. good luck with your headwear.

tell me about it man...gonna take some serious work to get a small company off the ground and at my age pffft ...lets just say i got a couple more to go ha ha

|