Mod please delete. SOLVED

Related:
Create New Tag

6/3/2016 11:59 PM

I bought a bike off the local Craigslist & he said it was an s&m but it's not the correct stamp.. Can anyone tell me what brand the bike is? Photo

|

6/4/2016 11:42 AM

It's definitely not an s&m. I don't recognise that logo, and judging from the weld quality it looks cheap. Any pics of other parts of the frame?

|

6/4/2016 2:16 PM

I'll try & get more pics in a few, but I has a Gt stem, cheap unmarked bars, man o war hubs on Alex Supra Rims & a fbm sprocket, it looks pieced together with 10 different bikes but the forks have the same stamp as the one in the pic so I know there original or of the same brand

|

6/4/2016 4:16 PM

Zaddy wrote:

I bought a bike off the local Craigslist & he said it was an s&m but it's not the correct stamp.. Can anyone tell me ...more

It looks like an imitation Gt Pro Series (dirt racer). seat tube piercing the top tube, and the wrap around chain stays are GT design. Of course it would have GT stamped there if it was the real deal!

|

New tech can't beat old school cool...or can it?
1987 O.O.S. Redline RL20II (Old Old Stock - this ain't no museum piece kids!)
2012 Norco Deviant
1996 GT Avalanche LE w/ Full 2002 XT upgrade and NE Total Air MZO fork

6/4/2016 4:46 PM

Photo

Photo

Photo

|

6/4/2016 4:57 PM

Zaddy wrote:

I bought a bike off the local Craigslist & he said it was an s&m but it's not the correct stamp.. Can anyone tell me ...more

You got had, some type of Walmert bike im pretty sure. whatd you pay?

|

Blair & Jasmin | Stella | Roxanna | Arianna v2 | Instagram: @Blakeyardigan

Ref's- TCbmx, Eatmybutt, Tito24, Trentydoo, Night Light, Ninjacat33, fly for life, Showtime402, \BMX-1995/, Pavmio, Bmx-Junkie, Dream, Ticaleb, Ricked_Em

6/4/2016 5:00 PM

Zaddy wrote:

Brokenbmx wrote:

You got had, some type of Walmert bike im pretty sure. whatd you pay?

$30 but I only bought it for the cranks & spindle, just trying to identify it for a easier sale

|

6/4/2016 7:35 PM

Zaddy wrote:

diamond back maybe?

|

6/4/2016 8:22 PM

Post a pics of the bb shell

|

6/4/2016 11:39 PM

What fbm sprocket is it? That's probably worth $30 by itself. So you haven't really lost anything. But the frame is just a generic cheap "bmx" by the look of it. Those stems are fairly sought after too

|

6/5/2016 8:21 AM

Looks like an old diamond back

|