Lol

Related:
Create New Tag

3/24/2018 12:48 AM

Adam22 is a scumbag
It might not be true, but it wouldn't surprise me, guy's a douche. I'm just happy he's not been around in bmx much for a while.
|

3/24/2018 1:15 AM

He's a cunt yes but I'm not sure about this... But then again I have only seen 1 or 2 videos with him in.

|

Hmmm

3/24/2018 1:49 AM

I missed something apparently.

|

3/24/2018 2:27 AM

devil’s advocate: FYI everyone, he’s innocent until proven guilty. As much as I dislike him and tcu, there’s no saying he did (but also no saying he didn’t) do any of this. Just being falsely accused of it can ruin someones life for no reason. If he did do it, then that’s on him. I mean it wouldn’t surprise me either though

|

3/24/2018 3:40 AM

Edman123 wrote:

He's a cunt yes but I'm not sure about this... But then again I have only seen 1 or 2 videos with him in.

I’ve seen a couple of videos too. If you know what I mean. whistling

|

3/24/2018 8:35 AM

this dude has gone crazy since he left the bmx scene. Last time i saw a pic of him, he was wearing a paul wall-esque grill and chain hanging around 16 year old kids. As for the rape claim, it is most likely fabricated seeing as the girl waited a decade until the guy was mad famous to come out and say anything. Also, if you read the original post from mr 22 which this article is referencing, he clearly states he did not meet up with her until she was legally of age

|

3/24/2018 8:48 AM

Ride your bike.
Eat your vegetables.
Stay off Twitter.

|

BMX over 30: Eat clean, Stretch, and Pray.

3/24/2018 9:10 AM

TheDarkEnergist wrote:

Ride your bike.
Eat your vegetables.
Stay off Twitter.

Wisdom.

Innocent until proven guilty, but he isn’t winning any support with his enthusiasm for using stolen credit cards. I’m sure if anyone touches his stuff without permission he gets all gangsta, pointing fingers sideways and such.

|

3/24/2018 10:35 AM
Edited Date/Time: 3/24/2018 10:35 AM

TheDarkEnergist wrote:

Ride your bike.
Eat your vegetables.
Stay off Twitter.

Furyus George wrote:

Wisdom.

Innocent until proven guilty, but he isn’t winning any support with his enthusiasm for using stolen credit cards. I’ ...more

probably pulls out a piece too, but would never shoot anyone. it’s just street cred to him.

|

“Pegless and coaster is ultimate zen”
-Indiana Tom

3/24/2018 1:37 PM

Stixxs wrote:

I missed something apparently.

Not really, actually. If you read that article, then you know everything you need to know about 22.

|

Scooter kid trying to ride a bike.
@scootereyn

3/24/2018 2:51 PM

This doesn't surprise me. Everyone has known he's a shitty person for years. Not saying i 100% think he did it, but the story fits the character ya know? Also, the story about him banging the 16 year old canadian girl is a seperate accusation from the new rape case i think. Also also, he posted something saying he has never laid a hand on a female, but a couple years ago there was a big thing about him choking out charlie crumlish's girlfriend and adam admitted it and justified it by saying he "had just inhaled a mountain of cocaine." So just judging based of his character, it seems like he would be guilty, but who knows,

|

I love my bike but i hate myself
bike check

IG @curtis_cantbmxwell
@powersbikeshop
@kirolling

3/24/2018 4:22 PM

From what I have seen of him he sounds quite scummy. He did a Q&A with Stevie Churchill and talked quite a bit about young girls. It was kind of cringey.

Personality aside, he's innocent until proven guilty even though that's not how our justice system works anymore.

|

3/24/2018 4:48 PM

jbales wrote:

I’ve seen a couple of videos too. If you know what I mean. whistling

Just me then.

|

3/25/2018 8:37 AM

Always knew turtle speed foot tall ledge riders weren’t to be trusted

|

3/25/2018 9:24 AM

I thought it was known for years that Adam22 was a piece of shit? Why is everyone surprised to hear this?

|

YOU AVIN A LAUGH M8?
┬┴┬┴┤ ( ͡° ͜ʖ├┬┴┬┴
The Trailest Bike On Vital

3/25/2018 8:47 PM

TheDarkEnergist wrote:

Ride your bike.
Eat your vegetables.
Stay off Twitter.

Words gospels are made of, the article said the assault took place 10 years ago so it just looks like an accusation dug up to put a dent in his career? I guess it could be called I don't even know exactly wtf the guy does, or what he's done within the bmx scene other then the detestable shit I've heard about on here and YouTube.

|

Ride your bike.

Eat your vegetables.

Stay off Twitter.

- TheDarkEnergist

The Whip

3/25/2018 10:35 PM

TheDarkEnergist wrote:

Ride your bike.
Eat your vegetables.
Stay off Twitter.

DatJiggyNiggy wrote:

Words gospels are made of, the article said the assault took place 10 years ago so it just looks like an accusation dug up to ...more

Apparently he's been accused since it happened, but no one paid the girl much attention because he wasn't famous. It's also the second allegation. He also choked some other riders girlfriend and his excuse was he'd just snorted a mountain of coke.....

|

3/26/2018 2:29 AM

I always shed a tear when I see a 13 year old kid with an “onsomeshit” sticker on his bike. I will never see that scene as a legitimate part of BMX.

|

3/26/2018 5:04 AM

Gave up on BMX to hang out with 13 year old soundcloud rappers, what a life, such a cool guy!

|

3/26/2018 5:36 AM
Edited Date/Time: 3/26/2018 6:02 AM

Sheldon. wrote:

Gave up on BMX to hang out with 13 year old soundcloud rappers, what a life, such a cool guy!

He's only in it for the quick buck. Honestly his BMX interviews for The Come Up and No Jumper have been pretty solid-which says a lot coming from me. I have never had respect for that dude-especially once he started getting his "twitter army" of lil 12 year olds to gang up and harass people who called him out, but those interviews got me to a "I don't totally hate this dude", but he is doing what he wants, and I have to respect that to a certain level.

He is a pretty creepy dude though if you think about it. He posts the inappropriate stuff to gain followers because 12 year old boys love the glamorized crap he does. Women, drinking and drugs with a small side of bikes. He makes it seem like he is some super rich/cool dude who does whatever he wants 100% of the time, and all he has to do is interview people and smoke weed. Kids eat that crap up. That's why this terrible rap crap is popular. The videos show scantily clad women, money and fancy cars. They don't realize videos are staged, the cars are likely rented or borrowed, and the women are hired "models" who most of the time look like they should be modeling at a tractor show.

Regardless, this is not something I would be terribly surprised to hear happened. It seems like something he would do after all the random crap he has publicly done/admitted to.

Outside of his circle of terrible "music" and BMX, nobody really knows who he is.

|

"Hey anybody ever make that mistake like right when you wake up in the morning and you believe in yourself?" -Kyle Kinane

"BIKES!" -Tom Segura

3/26/2018 1:38 PM

I can’t wait for Adam22 to screenshot or link this to twitter/instagram and have his fanbase of xanax addicted 10 year olds call us vital fags or something lololol

|

3/27/2018 7:01 AM

sundaybmxRR wrote:

I can’t wait for Adam22 to screenshot or link this to twitter/instagram and have his fanbase of xanax addicted 10 year olds ...more

That would be funny to watch laughing children flexing like their tough shit online is funny asf

|

Ride your bike.

Eat your vegetables.

Stay off Twitter.

- TheDarkEnergist

The Whip

3/27/2018 1:53 PM

DatJiggyNiggy wrote:

That would be funny to watch laughing children flexing like their tough shit online is funny asf

it’s happened before, Adam actually made a Vital account when someone was calling him out on here a few years ago. He screenshot or linked to the thread to Twitter and all these people were like “lmao fuck vital rope gang” and just generally acting like the wannabe tough trailer trash who talks shit but will lose a fight cause he’s too doped up.

|