Lone Star BMX

Related:
Create New Tag

4/5/2010 12:13 PM

Going out again tomorrow night. If you are in the San Antonio area you should head out.

|

Thanks!

Mike

4/5/2010 1:01 PM

fail!

|

united states army

refs:nshs2010, carjakester,8=D,orgy,dallybiker45,RedCrayon,Southernrider,thor_davis, Andysubrosa8,gstring02,dirtjumper202,bdk1313,blake el gingero(x2)

4/5/2010 1:22 PM

yeah

no

|

Refs. Harry 95/ BLRBMX/ WTP 4 ever/C@RT3R

4/5/2010 1:24 PM

I like skippy peanut butter but your request is not going to happen

|

My Tierra v.3!
Facebook
TSC and Fly <3
RTC>CSB

4/5/2010 2:49 PM

practice is on tuesdays? and races on thursday and friday?

|

BIKE CHECK

living the life of a honey badger.
Refs: thebalt, kurtnut, scramhype

4/5/2010 3:00 PM

punk078910 wrote:

I like skippy peanut butter but your request is not going to happen

love crunchy peanut butter.

|

why the fuck you got a hub guard and aint got no fucking pegs?!

Vital's Oprah.

MOTW 3/15/10 - 3/21/10

http://www.vitalbmx.com/forums/General-BMX-Talk,2/Oprahs-Sunday-Wave-v1,826431

psn-id: daveydeez

4/6/2010 12:19 PM

What part of San Antonio are did you "Brain Surgeons" miss out on? I am just looking to hook up with some people in my area. Go back to touching your little brother.

Yes, practice on Tuesdays and races on Thursday and Saturday.

|

Thanks!

Mike

4/6/2010 12:44 PM

Ardfarkl wrote:

What part of San Antonio are did you "Brain Surgeons" miss out on? I am just looking to hook up with some people in my area. Go back to touching your little brother.

Yes, practice on Tuesdays and races on Thursday and Saturday.

1. learn grammer 2. have fun hookin up with your bromances. 3 fake teams are gay as fuck. and 4 oprah loves crunchy peanut butter

|

m.o.e.

4/6/2010 3:26 PM

1. Sorry, added an are 2. Mind your own business 3 Have no idea what you are talking about 4. You are an idiot.

Thanks!

|

Thanks!

Mike

4/6/2010 3:27 PM

Ardfarkl wrote:

1. Sorry, added an are 2. Mind your own business 3 Have no idea what you are talking about 4. You are an idiot.

Thanks!

if you want me to mind my own business, why you postin this crap on the internet? BITCH

|

m.o.e.

4/6/2010 3:42 PM

You DBags need to go back to the star wars convention, get a girl friend, or maybe, i don't know, go ride your bike. I am tryin to hook up with some buddies who like to ride. ...and the bitch thing, what, couldn't get any better than 3rd grade? Girl frind most likely not possible, go to the convention.

|

Thanks!

Mike

4/6/2010 4:21 PM

Ardfarkl wrote:

You DBags need to go back to the star wars convention, get a girl friend, or maybe, i don't know, go ride your bike. I am tryin to hook up with some buddies who like to ride. ...and the bitch thing, what, couldn't get any better than 3rd grade? Girl frind most likely not possible, go to the convention.

haha im engaged buddy. and obviously your the one who has no life that you need to go on the internet to make friends. this conversation ends here since you MAD

|

m.o.e.

4/6/2010 4:33 PM

Ardfarkl wrote:

you need to watch you word my good sir or i will be forced to sit on you signed
the fat ass you dont wann mess with

|

VITALS OFFICAL FAT ASS ]
RIP WILL,ERIC,BRIAN,JIMMY

4/6/2010 5:39 PM

Ardfarkl wrote:

BLACKBURN wrote:

He will do it, than he'll make your mom make him a peanut butter sandwich

|

My Tierra v.3!
Facebook
TSC and Fly <3
RTC>CSB

4/6/2010 5:44 PM

Ardfarkl wrote:

BLACKBURN wrote:

punk078910 wrote:

He will do it, than he'll make your mom make him a peanut butter sandwich

ha

|

VITALS OFFICAL FAT ASS ]
RIP WILL,ERIC,BRIAN,JIMMY

4/6/2010 7:24 PM

Like a bunch of 6 month old puppies humping my leg. You guys need a life. Very 3rd grade.

|

Thanks!

Mike

4/6/2010 7:41 PM

He keeps saying 3rd grade so I'm assuming he is in 4th? haha
You guys need to ride more and quit fighting lol.

|