Long metal pegs

Related:
Create New Tag

7/9/2019 1:12 PM

Anyone know of some decent, long metal pegs?

Everyone has their own opinion, and this is mine. I do way more peg chinks than I do grinds so I want metals for the extra sound you get, I also prefer long pegs (for now at least) because it helps me reach a bit further to bash on stuff.
Long pegs do have more leverage to jolt the bike in tooth chinks, so maybe short in the front? But it's easier to make a long peg shorter than it is to make a short peg longer.

|

7/9/2019 2:03 PM

I know a few guys that swear by basket pegs, made by a guy called Sam basket in the uk. 5” long

|

7/9/2019 2:13 PM

.pegless. wrote:

I know a few guys that swear by basket pegs, made by a guy called Sam basket in the uk. 5” long

Got a website or contact? I had a quick Google and couldn't find anything

5" seems a bit excessive in my opinion but if I don't find 4.5-4.75 I'll go for that, I live in the UK so hopefully cheap shipping

|

7/9/2019 3:18 PM

|

7/9/2019 8:03 PM

You can use odyssey graduates without sleeves because they’re 4.75

|

smile

7/9/2019 9:32 PM

PastaIsLitty wrote:

Those strip on 9ft quarters

|

7/9/2019 9:38 PM

PastaIsLitty wrote:

Didn't realise they were a chromoly core. If I go with those I could cut the sleeve a bit and have plastic for grinds and metal for peg chinks, not sure how hard it would be to stay on the plastic part though

|

7/10/2019 2:08 PM

.pegless. wrote:

He doesnt make them anymore...I asked him.

|