Look what my friend did

Related:
Create New Tag

5/2/2016 1:20 PM

Ride with him a bit , he's a cool guy . Anyways another friend told me he snapped his dropouts and I was like let's see . Pretty nuts lol ...

Photo

|

Instagram : braydenbuckingham
My Cult 2 Short

5/2/2016 1:24 PM

What did he do???

Backflip to disaster a spine? lol

|

In real life, i'm a short Perverted Azn Man.
But in the internet, i'm a killing machine with 10 years MMA training experience.

( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)
.
.
.
(͡O╭͜ʖ╮͡O)

5/2/2016 1:29 PM

I just asked and supposedly he just noticed they were like half off while sitting down , so he pulled it with his hand and the fuckin thing came off haha.

I was like maybe he could claim it was a manufacturer defect because it's on the welds and kind of a strange break , he can always get that crash replacement . Regardless , pretty fucked .

|

Instagram : braydenbuckingham
My Cult 2 Short

5/2/2016 3:13 PM

I'd assume he does a lot of peg tricks? Manufacturer defect only lasts a month as it should be something that is either easy to see, or will go within the month. I haven't seen many cracked/snapped dropouts, but they're usually from loads of peg use

|

5/2/2016 6:53 PM

Definitely interested to see what S&M says. Good thing he wasn't going fast for sure otherwise the post probably would've been a pic of his mangled face instead of the fork.

|

My Ride
My Other Ride
I've sold stuff to Ecuadevil, LLURider, and Mario.villegas90 with no complaints.
IG: evildeadhands

5/2/2016 6:57 PM

Too bad they're not Odyssey cause now he won't get them replaced for free unless they're less than a year old.


And now I await Eskimojay's comment on how spending money on a new pair of forks through crash replacement or a new pair in general is better than getting a free pair from warranty, because logic.

|

5/2/2016 7:11 PM

Goodness... Double backflip to footjam to tooth chinger in? XD

|

Scooter kid trying to ride a bike.
@scootereyn

5/3/2016 1:02 AM

sundaybmxRR wrote:

Too bad they're not Odyssey cause now he won't get them replaced for free unless they're less than a year old.


And now I ...more

Because not everyone wants or is obligated to ride Odyssey forks regardless of how good they are

You guys are like a bunch of fucking Christians trying to convert other religions just because your God is more commonly accepted lol

|

Instagram : braydenbuckingham
My Cult 2 Short

5/3/2016 6:21 AM

I saw the same thing with Shadow forks a while back.

|

"Hey anybody ever make that mistake like right when you wake up in the morning and you believe in yourself?" -Kyle Kinane

"BIKES!" -Tom Segura

5/3/2016 6:31 AM

dave lawrence wrote:

I saw the same thing with Shadow forks a while back.

I have shadow forks... guess I'm fucked too then

|


| (• ◡•)| (❍ᴥ❍ʋ)
I'm Mr. Meeseeks, Looks at me!


5/3/2016 6:46 AM

It's the beginning of the apocalypse. This is how it starts. People's dropouts falling off, then they'll somehow turn into zombies....

I went on his instagram, looks like he doesn't use his pegs all that often..... I'm scared I'll be next. Unless it's s&m's way of killing off people that like wide tyres

|

5/3/2016 7:09 AM

dave lawrence wrote:

I saw the same thing with Shadow forks a while back.

bmxer_yoshi wrote:

I have shadow forks... guess I'm fucked too then

I've seen a few buddies snap legs off em too. Doesn't mean they are crap, one of the dudes snapped some bars at a jam recently, and he snapped twombolts in like 2 months after they came out. He's kinda nuts.

Been doing some bigger gaps to smiths lately on ledges that are a few feet under what he's taking off from.

|

"Hey anybody ever make that mistake like right when you wake up in the morning and you believe in yourself?" -Kyle Kinane

"BIKES!" -Tom Segura

5/3/2016 11:56 AM

My friend is one of the best bikers I've seen in person , he's a fucking lord of flies on a bike

|

Instagram : braydenbuckingham
My Cult 2 Short

5/3/2016 1:30 PM

Brayden_Buckingham wrote:

Because not everyone wants or is obligated to ride Odyssey forks regardless of how good they are

You guys are like a bunch ...more

That's not why Christians necessarily try to convert.

Odyssey forks are the best forks hands down, so why give people bad advice to get forks that break easily? Lifetime warranty and super strong. I ride S&m xlt2s btw.

|

45 refs and counting check profile.

5/3/2016 3:52 PM

These will get straight up replaced if they are less than a year old.

If they are over it will be crash replacement and the new forks will be super cheap. Just tell him to contact the shop he bought them at.

|

Chris

www.bmxtransition.com
Canadian BMX Mailorder
Instagram: @transitionbmx

5/3/2016 5:51 PM

Saw this happen to a pair of Kink Foundations when the first came out, the blew off on a tooth hanger and the kid ate major shit.

|

Blair & Jasmin | Stella | Roxanna | Arianna v2 | Instagram: @Blakeyardigan

Ref's- TCbmx, Eatmybutt, Tito24, Trentydoo, Night Light, Ninjacat33, fly for life, Showtime402, \BMX-1995/, Pavmio, Bmx-Junkie, Dream, Ticaleb, Ricked_Em

5/3/2016 9:26 PM

sundaybmxRR wrote:

Too bad they're not Odyssey cause now he won't get them replaced for free unless they're less than a year old.


And now I ...more

Brayden_Buckingham wrote:

Because not everyone wants or is obligated to ride Odyssey forks regardless of how good they are

You guys are like a bunch ...more

Four wrote:

That's not why Christians necessarily try to convert.

Odyssey forks are the best forks hands down, so why give people bad ...more

this to a teeeeeee. i mean, lifetime replacements arent really around anymore. so itd just make sense to go for something that has it, especially if youre hard on your stuffs.

|

skooter... dont be a pussy

skooter: "WHY DIDN'T YOU GIVE ME VODKA!?"
sketchytravis: "... because i like being drunk, and if i give you my vodka im not drunk as much"
Chuck8273: "Logical. I like this logic. "

5/5/2016 12:07 AM

Brokenbmx wrote:

Saw this happen to a pair of Kink Foundations when the first came out, the blew off on a tooth hanger and the kid ate major ...more

Shit I have v1 Foundations.

|

MOTW- 6/21/10- 6/27/10
Refs- Hyphy
Facebook

5/5/2016 12:21 AM

I don't know about you guys but I wouldn't even run warrantied forks if they were free
Forks are the worst part to break other than stem because they result in major facial injuries

I could try to get crash replacement on the s&m forks I cracked a few days ago but I don't want to deal with forks breaking again so I bought r33's. Scientifically proven to be the strongest so therefore I'll buy them

|

refs: hookjrclc, hardbmxtim, hatchmoses for sale and trade, kymike for sale and trade, blizzbikes for trade, and some other dude i cant remember his username, vrsapat956, colonydirt94, mario.villegas90, wolfen
Camera Setup: Panasonic HMC150, Panasonic GH2, Canon FTBn, Yashica Lynx 5000e, Canon 28mm f/2.8, Canon 50mm f1.4, Rokinon 7.5mm f/3.5

5/5/2016 6:13 AM

bmxsteve99 wrote:

I don't know about you guys but I wouldn't even run warrantied forks if they were free
Forks are the worst part to break other ...more

Why not get the replacement and keep it as a spare or sell them to a homie for a solid deal?

|

"Hey anybody ever make that mistake like right when you wake up in the morning and you believe in yourself?" -Kyle Kinane

"BIKES!" -Tom Segura

5/5/2016 11:51 AM

I really need to pick up some Odyssey forks before my v1 Shivs kill me...

|

5/5/2016 6:18 PM

bmxsteve99 wrote:

I don't know about you guys but I wouldn't even run warrantied forks if they were free
Forks are the worst part to break other ...more

I could see if the forks were breaking under a year each time they were replaced, I'd get rid of them too... But a few years? No... Not getting them warrantied would be just stupid and a waste of money.

I haven't paid for a pair of forks since 2009 and I just had mine warrantied for the 3rd time. Sounds bad, but not when each fork lasted me around 3-3 & a half years (Minus the first pair which only lasted 9 months due to a manufacturing defect) and especially not as bad as spending over $500 in forks sounds considering if I just let it go and bought a new pair each time, that's around $130 each time. Likely more since they wouldn't be Odyssey/Sunday forks.

So, I'm not sitting here trying to tell you you're wrong for not wanting to run warrantied forks, I'm just saying if you want to save money it'd be wise to do so rather than just pitching them and buying a whole new pair each time you break them.

Or do like Dave said.

|

5/5/2016 8:12 PM

If i ever crack my R25's i'm not getting them warrantied.
After riding them for 3 years minimum.

I'm getting another R25 fork, because they're good forks and i support odsy.

They deserve my money for making good products.

|

In real life, i'm a short Perverted Azn Man.
But in the internet, i'm a killing machine with 10 years MMA training experience.

( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)
.
.
.
(͡O╭͜ʖ╮͡O)

5/5/2016 10:37 PM

Is your friend still Alive ?

|

5/5/2016 11:05 PM

one try kid wrote:

If i ever crack my R25's i'm not getting them warrantied.
After riding them for 3 years minimum.

I'm getting another R25 ...more

You're the real MVP

Wish people were like you instead of automatic "get them because free forks"

|

Instagram : braydenbuckingham
My Cult 2 Short

5/8/2016 8:02 AM

From the weight, to odyssey's stress test ratio, odyssey forks do seem to be the strongest froks for being under 32oz. The reason i dont run them is because they only come in 32 or 25offset and Im more into the 30-28 range. Either way, they are good. Of this I'm sure.

|

5/14/2016 7:37 PM

sundaybmxRR wrote:

Too bad they're not Odyssey cause now he won't get them replaced for free unless they're less than a year old.


And now I ...more

hahahahahahahahahahah yes

|