Looking 4 a sponcer

Related:
Create New Tag

2/14/2011 6:35 PM

im looking 4 a sponcer my old one kinda stoped last thng i tested was a frame now im looking 4 a new one so any one tht needs to get their product out im here .___.

|

2/14/2011 6:37 PM
Edited Date/Time: 2/14/2011 6:56 PM

learn to spell.

|

"Booshy wrote: Oh I forgot about this guy, somehow.. Matt Hoffman! Would love to meet/ ride with him. Or ride him."

bmx_is_rad wrote: Please tap as hard as you like

poko19 wrote:

learn to spell.

hahahahaha. this!!

|

Flatlander
BiKeChEcK.

poko19 wrote:

learn to spell.

that's fucked up to say that bro.

|

█▄█ █▀█ █▀█ █▀█ █▀ █▀
█▀█ █▄█ █▀▀ █▄█ █▀ █▀

ref-spikez5

2/14/2011 6:38 PM

maybe you should post an edit so people see how good you are, and contact some companys directly instead of on a forum where nobody will look

|

2/14/2011 6:39 PM

sunday color. wrote:

sorry im a racist fuck, intill he proves hes a civilized black guy, hes a porch monkey in my eyes

|

"Booshy wrote: Oh I forgot about this guy, somehow.. Matt Hoffman! Would love to meet/ ride with him. Or ride him."

2/14/2011 6:40 PM

poko19 wrote:

learn to spell.

sunday color. wrote:

THIS

|

2/14/2011 6:41 PM

Josh321 wrote:

hahahahaha. this!!

shut up you stupid hitler infant. you have no say in this.

|

2/14/2011 6:42 PM

poko19 wrote:

learn to spell.

sunday color. wrote:

poko19 wrote:

sorry im a racist fuck, intill he proves hes a civilized black guy, hes a porch monkey in my eyes

People like you should be beat with a stick.

|

█▄█ █▀█ █▀█ █▀█ █▀ █▀
█▀█ █▄█ █▀▀ █▄█ █▀ █▀

ref-spikez5

2/14/2011 6:43 PM

sunday color. wrote:

People like you should be beat with a stick.

maybe people should lighten the fuck up, people take shit way to serious these days. If i call him a nigger who cares let him call me a honkey cracker whatever he wants to call me i dont care

|

2/14/2011 6:44 PM

I will sponsor you man!

|

"man that woman could buckle a train track just by looking at it" - Euan on Susan Boyle

2/14/2011 6:47 PM

lol she called me a nigger oh and sorry about the spelling i get lazt at time's but i assure you there are no grammatical error's here.(PWNED WHITE HOE)

|

2/14/2011 6:48 PM

Kosi_Payne wrote:

lol she called me a nigger oh and sorry about the spelling i get lazt at time's but i assure you there are no grammatical error's here.(PWNED WHITE HOE)

hahah its lazy....durr

|

2/14/2011 6:49 PM

Kosi_Payne wrote:

so whats your trick list? wheelies?

|

2/14/2011 6:49 PM

Burr

|

"man that woman could buckle a train track just by looking at it" - Euan on Susan Boyle

2/14/2011 6:50 PM

Wow. I should be used to racist assholes by now because of where I live but I'm not. Some people piss me off so much.

|

2/14/2011 6:52 PM

alex517 wrote:

Wow. I should be used to racist assholes by now because of where I live but I'm not. Some people piss me off so much.

love you too

|

2/14/2011 6:54 PM

alex517 wrote:

poko19 wrote:

love you too

i guess it all depends on where you grow up and what you're taught. At least I know what the people in bumblefuck, nowhere are like.

|

2/14/2011 6:54 PM

Kosi_Payne wrote:

BRYANTBMX99 wrote:

so whats your trick list? wheelies?

and he can hop a two set

don't forget

|

"The more I learn, the more I realize how dumb I am." -JustRideBMX

2/14/2011 6:56 PM

alex517 wrote:

poko19 wrote:

love you too

alex517 wrote:

i guess it all depends on where you grow up and what you're taught. At least I know what the people in bumblefuck, nowhere are like.

lol i live in philly niggs everywere bro, my school is like the zoo

|

2/14/2011 6:58 PM

poko19 wrote:

learn to spell.

OMG you're so cool
fag

|

refs:spikez-mikelee-ScramHype-CGcaps-Droogskull-Blake El Gingero-hcpmichael

2/14/2011 7:00 PM

poko19 wrote:

learn to spell.

funny how you edited your comment.

|

2/14/2011 7:02 PM

poko19 wrote:

learn to spell.

alex517 wrote:

I did that, no need for the stuff around here.

|

2/14/2011 7:03 PM

wow is all i have to say

|

lol thank all of you guys even the neagative ones because for them to take time out of their night to click my post and write something neagative shows i was on their mind lol more unasked for attention to me so what they say to me dosnt fet me upset because i didnt force them into my post lol some people hate for no reason

|

poko19 wrote:

learn to spell.

alex517 wrote:

if he would of said that around me he would of gotten his dome kicked by my loteks cause im half black and i find that offense

|

refs:spikez-mikelee-ScramHype-CGcaps-Droogskull-Blake El Gingero-hcpmichael

2/14/2011 7:04 PM

i'll sponsor you

|

"The more I learn, the more I realize how dumb I am." -JustRideBMX

2/14/2011 7:05 PM

Kosi_Payne wrote:

Yes, there are a bunch of grammatical errors in your post.

|

2/14/2011 7:07 PM

B.M.X wrote:

i'll sponsor you

Wasn't funny the first time..

Oh wait, I was the first to say that, fuck

|

2/14/2011 7:13 PM

You should get sponsored by this thing called spell check.

|

vital's redneck