Looking for good parts cheap? Check this out

Related:
Create New Tag

5/15/2017 12:50 PM

I forgot to post this. I needed gyro parts and tires awhile back and only had $60.00. Good tires can run that alone. By accident I found this mail order. It's an eBay store, 95% is brand new and then they have a used area.

Ended up spending $52.67 for 2 Fit tires (2.3) and gyro tabs...they tossed in a bottom gyro cable (SNAFU) free. And free shipping too.

http://stores.ebay.com/Street-Mafia-BMX

Christian the owner even gave me his cell number incase anything was missing from my order. Told me to text or call him directly. Only took 2 days to get my parts and nothing was incorrect. Keep in mind that being smaller they don't always have everything you want. But, in a pinch or low on cash...you can't beat them. Fit forks for 45! Fit Indent cranks 74 and they will toss in a spline drive sprocket if you run RHD and they only have LHD at the time (or vice versa).

Check them out, with multiple posts asking about parts and budgets they can probably help you out with getting something that you can afford and will last.

|

5/15/2017 3:00 PM

I have bought from him before. I think it's actually mostly over priced stock parts. I just saw he wants like $90 for a stock cassette. I think he mostly parts out stock completes.

|

5/15/2017 3:40 PM

ggallin422 wrote:

I have bought from him before. I think it's actually mostly over priced stock parts. I just saw he wants like $90 for a stock cassette. I think he mostly parts out stock completes.

I found you have to call. The 1st time I got stuff from him I didn't know what to think of it being eBay. I called and that's how I got the deal on what I was buying. It's a small shop that has a store and eBay store. My tires on Dans (example) are $28.99 each. I paid about 19 for the same Animal tires through them. And a free SNAFU lower cable varies from place to place, but they tossed it in free.

I use ACE most of the time because the owner (Joe) will literally walk the warehouse looking for a certain part with you on the phone. I was looking for a WTP frame and he didn't have any 21" so he was on the phone with me for a good 25min comparing geo with other frames he had in 21". Then gave me a discount and free shipping because he didn't know he was out. Really good guy

|

5/15/2017 3:53 PM
Edited Date/Time: 5/15/2017 8:12 PM

ggallin422 wrote:

Gack2000 wrote:

I found you have to call. The 1st time I got stuff from him I didn't know what to think of it being eBay. I called and that's how I got the deal on what I was buying. It's a small shop that has a store and eBay store. My tires on Dans (example) are $28.99 each. I paid about 19 for the same Animal tires through them. And a free SNAFU lower cable varies from place to place, but they tossed it in free.

I use ACE most of the time because the owner (Joe) will literally walk the warehouse looking for a certain part with you on the phone. I was looking for a WTP frame and he didn't have any 21" so he was on the phone with me for a good 25min comparing geo with other frames he had in 21". Then gave me a discount and free shipping because he didn't know he was out. Really good guy

That good to know. I like to make sure my money is going to the right place. I'm picky like that. I mean I'll try anything once, but if I have a bad experience, or get a bad attitude from an owner, they won't get my money again. I'll just leave it at that.

|