Looking for my first Bmx.

Related:
Create New Tag

7/25/2013 9:37 PM

So i want a good bmx for around $500. What is the best one for the price? My friend has a stock mirraco and i want something better than that because he sucks really bad and i want to get good at bmx. And i want one light because i'm not that strong. help.

|

7/25/2013 9:38 PM
Edited Date/Time: 7/25/2013 9:38 PM

first off you dont need a good bike to be good at bmx and get a sunday, fit or haro high end complete

|

MIDWEST MOTHER FUCKER

Bike Check
Bought from Tomdon, and ScramHype

7/25/2013 9:44 PM

jj0996 wrote:

first off you dont need a good bike to be good at bmx and get a sunday, fit or haro high end complete

I want a really cool bike that will make me do hops and stuff with out weighing me down and stuff.

|

7/25/2013 10:10 PM

I_love_Justin_Bieber wrote:

I want a really cool bike that will make me do hops and stuff with out weighing me down and stuff.

most bikes now are around the 25lb range you don't have to worrie about that

|

MIDWEST MOTHER FUCKER

Bike Check
Bought from Tomdon, and ScramHype

7/25/2013 11:26 PM

You don't need that good a bike, and who knows, maybe your friend is crap because he spends too much time on here pretending he's really good wink

|

7/25/2013 11:31 PM

BMX_Forever wrote:

You don't need that good a bike, and who knows, maybe your friend is crap because he spends too much time on here pretending ...more

Hahahahahaahah how did you know its me XD. I haven't ridden with anybody in the longest time so they wouldn't know my skill level. Plus im ages abead of the neighborhood kids

|

I ride for my papou.
Cats got 9 lives I got four.

7/25/2013 11:32 PM

BMX_Forever wrote:

You don't need that good a bike, and who knows, maybe your friend is crap because he spends too much time on here pretending ...more

SickDude wrote:

Hahahahahaahah how did you know its me XD. I haven't ridden with anybody in the longest time so they wouldn't know my skill ...more

shhhhh, we ride sometimes but i ride my scooter.

|

7/25/2013 11:36 PM

I_love_Justin_Bieber wrote:

shhhhh, we ride sometimes but i ride my scooter.

You are a terrible stuntman

|

I ride for my papou.

7/25/2013 11:43 PM

BMX_Forever wrote:

SickDude wrote:

Hahahahahaahah how did you know its me XD. I haven't ridden with anybody in the longest time so they wouldn't know my skill ...more

Haha well the fact that you're both from Compton and I remembered you rode a Mirraco.

|

7/25/2013 11:49 PM

BMX_Forever wrote:

Haha well the fact that you're both from Compton and I remembered you rode a Mirraco.

Are you this kid? Haha.

|

I ride for my papou.