Looking for some Texas riders

Related:
Create New Tag

8/8/2016 8:23 PM

I'm trying to find some more people to ride with in my area so I can get some tips and pointers and to have more fun etc. Just curious if anyone around Houston, Conroe, Livingston, Huntsville areas that ride and wouldn't mind a pretty noonish riders tagging along lol. I'm not kid either haha I'm 27.

|

8/9/2016 4:00 AM

I'm in Katy....kinda far from the areas you're taking about. There's good parks in the Woodlands though
...check out bear branch skatepark

|

It’s all bmx

8/9/2016 4:43 AM

Yeah ur about a hr and 20 mins away lol. I rode at one of the woodlands skateparks back when I skateboarded. I go to the one in Conroe now it's pretty cool. I'll def look into that skatepark and let me know if u go ride at that park or in Houston etc.

|

8/9/2016 5:01 AM

J-West wrote:

Yeah ur about a hr and 20 mins away lol. I rode at one of the woodlands skateparks back when I skateboarded. I go to the one ...more

Well I mostly just ride flatland lol. But southside skatepark had bike night once a month.

|

It’s all bmx

8/9/2016 5:05 AM

J-West wrote:

Yeah ur about a hr and 20 mins away lol. I rode at one of the woodlands skateparks back when I skateboarded. I go to the one ...more

adamnmexican wrote:

Well I mostly just ride flatland lol. But southside skatepark had bike night once a month.

Yeah south side is all huge stuff tho right? I rememeber it being around when I used to ride at vans skatepark in Katy. Man I miss that place! It was so sick. You ever ride it? Well maybe sometime me and the wife can come ur way and we can play around some and maybe u could show us some pointers. We're laid back people and not little kids lol. I'm just laid off right now cuz of the oilfield, so I'm playing with new toys.

|

8/9/2016 8:21 AM

I'm coming down to austin in mid september. Cmon on out

|

Da Laird

unfuckwithable ill

Refs-brokenbmx, MaximusBikes, Brian_Griffin, Colonydirt94, Aebasher

8/9/2016 10:35 AM

Austin is a 4 hr drive for me lol I just came back from there. Thanks tho homie

|

8/9/2016 9:06 PM

I live in spring and I usually go to the conroe skatepark or bearbranch

|

8/10/2016 5:15 AM

Probably your dad wrote:

I live in spring and I usually go to the conroe skatepark or bearbranch

Hell yeah
Maybe we can hook up and ride sometime. I was at kasmirskys last week. What part of spring do u stay in?

|

8/10/2016 6:15 AM

J-West wrote:

Hell yeah
Maybe we can hook up and ride sometime. I was at kasmirskys last week. What part of spring do u stay in?

i live in the Klein area, but im leaving to go to san marcos next week because i go to a boarding school

|

8/10/2016 6:25 AM

Oh damn alright. We just got back from floating the river over there a couple weeks ago. Well let me know if u go ride around here sometime. How old are u?

|

8/10/2016 6:28 AM

whats up yall, league city guy here, i'm looking at getting another (new) bike, looking at riding with some locals. Anyone mess around downtown? Areas other than skate parks?

|

8/10/2016 6:37 AM

Im still pretty new to riding so I can't do much on the street but once I get better I'll be down to hit up some spots

|

8/10/2016 6:51 AM

J-West wrote:

Oh damn alright. We just got back from floating the river over there a couple weeks ago. Well let me know if u go ride around ...more

Im 18

|

8/10/2016 9:23 AM

Cool well maybe we can hook up sometime and ride

|

8/10/2016 1:07 PM

J-West wrote:

adamnmexican wrote:

J-West wrote:

Yeah south side is all huge stuff tho right? I rememeber it being around when I used to ride at vans skatepark in Katy. Man I ...more

its not too huge but its big. It's really fun but you need to have plastic pegs and its $20 to ride.

|

It’s all bmx

8/10/2016 1:13 PM

adamnmexican wrote:

J-West wrote:

Yeah south side is all huge stuff tho right? I rememeber it being around when I used to ride at vans skatepark in Katy. Man I ...more

adamnmexican wrote:

its not too huge but its big. It's really fun but you need to have plastic pegs and its $20 to ride.

Yeah I've got metal pegs but I'm not grinding yet, so I can take them off. I'll def check it out

|

8/10/2016 1:35 PM

J-West wrote:

adamnmexican wrote:

J-West wrote:

Yeah I've got metal pegs but I'm not grinding yet, so I can take them off. I'll def check it out

I usually bring a spare set with me in case someone needs it. Next bike night should be the 27th

|

It’s all bmx

8/10/2016 2:26 PM

adamnmexican wrote:

J-West wrote:

adamnmexican wrote:

I usually bring a spare set with me in case someone needs it. Next bike night should be the 27th

Cool. Let me know if you go? I might come out. You pretty good? How long u been riding?

|

8/10/2016 4:41 PM

Anyone know of a good bike shop with stocked Bmx bikes in the Houston area? I'm trying to get a bike, the ones in looking at online are either not in stock or not a size I can ride comfortably. I'm 6'1" 220. Not small. Lol. Been a while since I been on a Bmx. Gonna be a fng again

|

8/10/2016 4:46 PM

jmio wrote:

Anyone know of a good bike shop with stocked Bmx bikes in the Houston area? I'm trying to get a bike, the ones in looking at ...more

Not that I know of. Get on Dan's comp bro. Get a 20" with a 21"-21.25" top tube.

|

8/10/2016 4:47 PM

I'm 6' 190lbs and ride a 20" with a 20.75 top tube which is a hair to small so I'll be going to a 21" top tube soon. I can still ride this bike fine tho. Def get some with 9" bars and a top load stem

|

8/10/2016 5:22 PM

how old is everyone? i feel like a dinosaur about to get back into this at 32 yo! lmao, still active in many sports and athletic so i'm hoping coming back to bmx doesn't hurt too bad. I just know that I love bikes, road biking in Houston is suicide and really quiet boring, so i'm selling that thing and investing in a entry/mid level bmx bike.

|

8/10/2016 6:20 PM

im going to the conroe skatepark tomorrow around 6pm

|

8/10/2016 6:30 PM

jmio wrote:

how old is everyone? i feel like a dinosaur about to get back into this at 32 yo! lmao, still active in many sports and ...more

I'm 27 lol age doesn't matter brotha

|

8/10/2016 6:31 PM

Probably your dad wrote:

If I get back in time tomorrow I'll come. Going to pick up a grand Cherokee in Katy tomorrow so it all depends on when I get back! I'll def be going to the skatepark soon tho!

|

8/11/2016 3:55 AM

jmio wrote:

Anyone know of a good bike shop with stocked Bmx bikes in the Houston area? I'm trying to get a bike, the ones in looking at ...more

ORP

713-856-9732

It's a bmx shop.

|

It’s all bmx

8/11/2016 3:58 AM

Probably your dad wrote:

J-West wrote:

If I get back in time tomorrow I'll come. Going to pick up a grand Cherokee in Katy tomorrow so it all depends on when I get ...more

There's a little skatepark ay a police station off barker cypress and i10 since you're going to Katy lol. Look up ORP....bmx shop on the west side of town

|

It’s all bmx

8/11/2016 4:06 AM

Probably your dad wrote:

J-West wrote:

If I get back in time tomorrow I'll come. Going to pick up a grand Cherokee in Katy tomorrow so it all depends on when I get ...more

adamnmexican wrote:

There's a little skatepark ay a police station off barker cypress and i10 since you're going to Katy lol. Look up ORP....bmx ...more

Lol bet. Thanks bro I might swing thru and check it out

|

8/12/2016 6:31 AM

I'll check out orp, not gonna lie, not looking at spending a lot of money. Since I'm big probably gonna need chromoloy frame and fork. Been cruising craigslist for used.

|