Loose Chain

Related:
Create New Tag

9/22/2011 12:30 PM

i was thinking of getting this- This

title says it all should i get this or go to my lbs and ask to use there tools quick

|

I Ride Bike's! ( :

9/22/2011 12:44 PM

depends if your lbs is cool or not

|

Refs: 36 + (i forgot a few)!! ScramHype (x2) , TCbmx.(x4), Ecuadevil (x3), Lee Rager (please dont delete me) x3, Futurefbm, genisis,netti spagetti, carjakester,BMX-\1995/, showtime402 (x2), 562_Rider , SuperstarDk (x2), Kurt4413, Joe green (x2), Dee hos, Spenlard,roqfan,Stolen Cherry, ninjacat33, Broughton, also local deals with Droogskull, and jbeaton13

9/22/2011 1:44 PM

Get it if you want to waste 5 bucks. Get a CT-7 if you never want to buy another breaker.

|

[LINK TO IMAGE] 
Just for the record, when I got my BTM... It wasn't "Trendy"

9/22/2011 2:11 PM

dont buy it, i broke mine during the first use. Just buy a parktools one.

|

9/22/2011 3:13 PM

Warchol2 wrote:

depends if your lbs is cool or not

ight im prob gonna go to a couple bike shops around and ask. if they all say no il buy the ct 7 chain breaker

|

I Ride Bike's! ( :

9/22/2011 3:21 PM

DUDE! Buy Giants chain breaker is the best i have ever owned. Its got a bolt with a hole in the middle that you tight up snug against the opposite side of the link, then you twist the pin down and it pushs the pin right inside the bolt so you dont have to worry about breaking the teeth on your breaker or bending links that dont what to accept the pin. This thing is indestructable. Oh did i mention is cheap as fuck 2!

|

Swoop it motherfuckas

9/22/2011 3:38 PM

Austin_Read wrote:

DUDE! Buy Giants chain breaker is the best i have ever owned. Its got a bolt with a hole in the middle that you tight up snug against the opposite side of the link, then you twist the pin down and it pushs the pin right inside the bolt so you dont have to worry about breaking the teeth on your breaker or bending links that dont what to accept the pin. This thing is indestructable. Oh did i mention is cheap as fuck 2!

bro, where do i get it i just googled it and nothing came up of where i can buy it

|

I Ride Bike's! ( :

9/22/2011 3:46 PM

I just got it from my local bikeshop, they replaced there ct7s with them cuz the locking bolt design on them works so bitchen. Here is a store selling them, i have never ordered from them though, so i couldnt comment on there customer service or anything of the sort. But at least you get an idea of what it looks like.

http://hhracinggroup.com/OnlineStore/index.php?main_page=product_info&products_id=2106

|

Swoop it motherfuckas

9/22/2011 5:16 PM

no, i got that because it was cheap and i snapped off every plate.

|

xBMXx.

9/22/2011 8:49 PM

DylanLow wrote:

no, i got that because it was cheap and i snapped off every plate.

???

|

9/22/2011 9:14 PM

get the Vein Bmx chainbreaker. its the same one they use for the shadow chain only way cheaper.

|

trails are not skateparks, they exist solely from the work and dedication of local riders. so next time you start complaining about not having local trails to ride, you only need look at yourself.
Bike check?