Lotek vs. Vans toebox

Related:
Create New Tag

12/1/2014 1:35 PM

Searched.. looked all over for this couldn't find the info I was looking for so I had to make a new thread...

Anyone know if Loteks' toebox is bigger/wider than Vans?

The problem with Vans is I am a true size 12.5 and most shoe companies don't make half sizes above 12. In Vans a 12 is a little too tight around my pinky toe and the 13 is huge..

|

12/1/2014 1:40 PM

Depends on the model. Vans Halfcabs are wider than Vans Classics, and my Lotek Shreddie Eddies feel identical to my Halfcabs. But most of the new Loteks look a bit more slim like Vans Classics.

|

Refs : SnM An1mal, GThompson121, Chuck8273, blizzbikes, bmxsteve99, kevin.brock.338, zinum, Brian_Griffin, billyhandyjunior, riverM, tomdon
Instagram : @timhankinsbmx

12/1/2014 1:49 PM

Thanks man...

I have Rowleys right now and they're just barely too tight.. but I am dealing with it. I'll try some Halfcabs on next time and see how those feel.

There are no local bike shops around that carry Lotek, so only way to test them out is to order online..

|

12/1/2014 2:45 PM

My halfcabs are pretty garbage. It might just be the "Pro" model having too much glue and paste work though. Not impressed eitherway.

I'll probaly ride in Nike Janoski's or Jordan 1 lows next when I ride again. But my Vans fir good in the toebox , just enough space to be comfy.

|

Instagram : braydenbuckingham
My Cult 2 Short

12/1/2014 5:03 PM

Photo

I like loteks

Lost interest in vans when they change the waffle pattern and added the pentagram crap

Yes i am aware of the triangles
Photo

|

Testimony and apologies

I want everyone to know that Jesus Christ died on the cross for all of your sins, he went to hell for three days and defeated death and rose from the grave on the 3rd day.

instagram
What would Jesus say: I didn't die for you to live like this!

old edit