┬┴┬┴┤ ( ͡° ͜ʖ├┬┴┬┴
The Trailest Bike On Vital

8/13/2013 11:19 AM

Quiet hub

The sound of a hub does not determine how good/well you ride

|

8/13/2013 11:20 AM
Edited Date/Time: 8/13/2013 11:22 AM

My profile ti driver is loud as fuck I tried to grease it allot to quiet it down no luck

|

8/13/2013 11:21 AM
Edited Date/Time: 8/13/2013 11:22 AM

@Xxohioanxx haha
i prefer a quiet hub i hate elites and i find if it's too loud it's annoying.

|

Bruh

8/13/2013 11:31 AM

Loud-Attracts attention This may be good if you want to get attention but not so good if you need to be stealthy
Quite-Allows you to be a stealthy mother fucker.Ain't no security guards catching you.

|

Instagram: MrDannyLeo

8/13/2013 11:34 AM

Xxohioanxx wrote:

Freecoaster.

Same.

|

8/13/2013 11:36 AM

lilchrissyy wrote:

Quiet hub

The sound of a hub does not determine how good/well you ride

That's true

|

Ride Or Die
PrimoPro Hub All Day
Tan Walls above all

8/13/2013 11:36 AM
Edited Date/Time: 8/13/2013 11:40 AM

hubs like minis and premium stinger i would just imagine getting annoying . i guess i would rather a hub with some noise but not a lawnmower

|

8/13/2013 11:37 AM

madleo wrote:

Loud-Attracts attention This may be good if you want to get attention but not so good if you need to be stealthy
Quite-Allows you to be a stealthy mother fucker.Ain't no security guards catching you.

Fuck security i still ride idgaf if they see me.

|

Ride Or Die
PrimoPro Hub All Day
Tan Walls above all

8/13/2013 11:38 AM

I got a primopro i don't like my hub quiet i like mine to scream

|

Ride Or Die
PrimoPro Hub All Day
Tan Walls above all

8/13/2013 11:40 AM

i run a profile mini completely degreased (profile actually recommend you do this) im running custom springs which give better engagement and make it even louder. thing is im just as happy on a quiet hub as long as it engages well, not down with slipping hubs at all however being able to hear it whilst listening to music is kinda cool

|

8/13/2013 11:45 AM

JoeDavidson wrote:

i run a profile mini completely degreased (profile actually recommend you do this) im running custom springs which give better engagement and make it even louder. thing is im just as happy on a quiet hub as long as it engages well, not down with slipping hubs at all however being able to hear it whilst listening to music is kinda cool

i agree i tweaked up my primopro pawls and degreased now it's smooth hissing

|

Ride Or Die
PrimoPro Hub All Day
Tan Walls above all

8/13/2013 1:32 PM

i like louder hubs, but not like profile loud and i don't even think the Stinger is loud it just sounds like theirs a bee chasing you lol

|

MIDWEST MOTHER FUCKER

Bike Check
Bought from Tomdon, and ScramHype

8/13/2013 1:39 PM

I love loud hubs but Stingers and Elites are just totally overkill. I'd have to lube the driver and pawls up a bit to make it quieter even though as stated above, it'd still be loud af.

|

Latest Bike Check/Update

Bought from: adam1234, tomdon (2), oscarbmx, the balt, smokesmokesmoke

8/13/2013 2:21 PM

JoeDavidson wrote:

True, also where'd you get the custom springs?

|

Email: mccheesekid@gmail.com
Instagram: @McCheeseKid

Bought from: hrin, Me?, ecuadevil, regalracing, Dolphin

8/13/2013 2:30 PM

i like to at least hear my hub but i don't like it to be like how chad said as loud as a lawnmower sometime though i do feel for a more stealthy one especially in the night so i can hear my surroundings better its sketchy out there in the dark

|

Last words?
Just have fun on your bike.
- Jeremiah Smith

8/13/2013 2:39 PM

JoeDavidson wrote:

McCheeseKid wrote:

True, also where'd you get the custom springs?

a friend made them for me, they are the same as the profiles just half as thick again with a slightly steeper rake so the point of impact is more vertical

|

8/13/2013 3:09 PM

Don't want to be fuck*ng screaming when u arrive home at 5 am. Go stealth.

|

8/13/2013 7:10 PM

I like something just as loud as a shadow btr or raptor

|

Bang Bang bmx

8/13/2013 7:17 PM

i like loud. just because i love the sound of my under me.

|

8/13/2013 7:57 PM
Edited Date/Time: 8/13/2013 7:59 PM

Personally, I like my hub a bit louder so people can hear where I'm coming from. e.g. When I ride to spots/skateparks people know I'm coming so they move out of the way for me. This works at skateparks as well, other riders can hear you coming so they don't snake you.

|

8/13/2013 9:33 PM

Not gonna lie, I love the sound of Elites in person. They sound like sex imo.

|

"Let it be heard: FOUR IS BACK MUH FUCKAZ"
Refs: Mobking, four, tomdon, Sickdude, xxOhioanxx onetrykid Krisner BMX
FBM Pizza Beer Roast Machine

8/13/2013 9:37 PM

mmmm well my first cassette i made wisper quiet and it lasted me ages till it hit the fan one day now my mix is loud but i add as much grease to it (Not over doing it) and its nice and smooth sounding. hate supper loud hubs and when people go to the effort of taking the grease out to make it louder

|

The first breath is the beginning of death

8/13/2013 9:44 PM

coaster all day everyday

|

refs: hookjrclc, hardbmxtim, hatchmoses for sale and trade, kymike for sale and trade, blizzbikes for trade, and some other dude i cant remember his username, vrsapat956, colonydirt94, mario.villegas90, wolfen
Camera Setup: Panasonic HMC150, Panasonic GH2, Canon FTBn, Yashica Lynx 5000e, Canon 28mm f/2.8, Canon 50mm f1.4, Rokinon 7.5mm f/3.5

8/13/2013 9:52 PM

i like the sound of a raptor, it has less clicks per rotation. i have a remix

|

I dont say stupid things, just no one knows what im talking about.

8/14/2013 4:38 AM

I like my hub to be like loudish but not crazy loud, I like it a bit louder than my MTB hub lol. I have a salt pro hub which is loudish but nothing too loud or annoying etc

|

8/14/2013 5:07 AM

LOUD, just cause.

|

8/14/2013 5:12 AM

I like to put a soda can in my back wheel just to be sure everyone notices me.

|

ı̸̸̸̸̸̸̸̸̸̸̸̸̸̸̸̸̨