Lucky Strike or Conjurer?

Related:
Create New Tag

7/12/2012 9:50 AM

Lookin to buy one of the new Mutiny frames. Not sure which would be better for trails/park; the Lucky Strike or the Conjurer. What do ya'll think?

|

7/12/2012 9:59 AM

I don't think you should get a Mutiny at all.... Sunday all the way!

|

7/12/2012 10:38 AM

Chucky Hines wrote:

Suicide?

To the OP, I am looking at the Rune and Conjurer, I'm going with the Rune, but if you like a longer chainstay and ride breaks then the lucky strike for sure, chainstay breaks are the shit. Either one are great frames

|

Check my Youtube Channel and Subscribe if you like.
https://www.youtube.com/channel/UC62awwE63LVhyBqOgIyY3ZA
Follow me on Instagram @ scott_effting & toododgy

7/12/2012 12:20 PM

What Eff said.

|

7/12/2012 12:50 PM

Get a S&M mayne

|

7/12/2012 2:38 PM

Chucky Hines wrote:

Fuck Sunday! Fuck You! Get a Mutiny... Lucky Strike probably better for trails and the Conjurer is Matt Roe's signiture frame so you could probably flip a coin and be happy... i have a Loosefer V3 and i'm waiting on my Rune to ship in to my lbs... and later on i might invest on a Conjurer... but, if your hardcore trail rider might want to look at the Robbo x Sekt frame...

|

RIP 71 N
RIP Randy Taylor

Shadow/Subrosa

Tumblr | Instagram | Digits - (407) 655-6998 | Email - kyzem.leahcim@yahoo.com | Xbox - eleswun

7/12/2012 3:14 PM

The lucky strike is just a tad taller and longer than the conjurer. I always wanted a cosmotron, but ever since they added the wishbone, the frame looks ugly to me. I definitely have my heart set on the lucky strike now.

|