Lumpy Turd or Tapered Turd

Related:
Create New Tag

8/7/2009 10:12 AM

I swear you guys would ride a frame/bike that was made out of DOGSHIT if it was POPULAR enough.

BUY WHAT YOU WANT TO RIDE, NOT WHAT OTHERS THINK YOU SHOULD RIDE YOU FUCKIN TRENDY COCKSUCKING WANNABE'S.

|

If you wanna know about the TRUTH of the country and world we live in, watch these videos.
9/11 Press for Truth by Families of the Victims
http://www.zeitgeistmovie.com/
The Obama Deception
EndGame - Blueprint for Global Enslavement

8/7/2009 10:27 AM

c'mon guys! which one, i cant think for myself, and the only way i can be happy with what i buy is if you guys tell me which one to get.

Lumpy or Tapered.

Im starting to guess these arent too popular. What other good turd's should i try to get?

|

If you wanna know about the TRUTH of the country and world we live in, watch these videos.
9/11 Press for Truth by Families of the Victims
http://www.zeitgeistmovie.com/
The Obama Deception
EndGame - Blueprint for Global Enslavement

8/7/2009 10:33 AM

I would go for the hydro formed aluminum turd.

|

Mostly peaceful posting on vital.

8/7/2009 10:35 AM

lumpy

|

8/7/2009 10:39 AM

oh god, what do i do, i got 2 choices to choose from now. Hydro formed alum, or lumpy, hmmm i need more peoples advice on those 2

|

If you wanna know about the TRUTH of the country and world we live in, watch these videos.
9/11 Press for Truth by Families of the Victims
http://www.zeitgeistmovie.com/
The Obama Deception
EndGame - Blueprint for Global Enslavement

8/7/2009 11:54 AM

EisManX wrote:

oh god, what do i do, i got 2 choices to choose from now. Hydro formed alum, or lumpy, hmmm i need more peoples advice on those 2

wow dude calm the fuck down, kids want to know whats a good choice..is that such a problem?? if the threads about choosing a right bike that they will probably be riding for a good 2 years bothers you so much then, heres a solution, don't go to them...EASY

|

Boxman for President

8/7/2009 11:57 AM

I ride fit wrote:

wow dude calm the fuck down, kids want to know whats a good choice..is that such a problem?? if the threads about choosing a right bike that they will probably be riding for a good 2 years bothers you so much then, heres a solution, don't go to them...EASY

123

|

[LINK TO IMAGE]

refs: Dean rides bikes

8/7/2009 12:06 PM

that sir is why i got a stricker
who else has one
NOBODY

|

Bike Check
#Merica.

8/7/2009 12:25 PM

what does it matter to you gtfo

|

[LINK TO IMAGE]
myspace.com/ride4blue
[LINK TO IMAGE]

(\__/)
(='.'=)
(")_(")
This is Bunny. Copy and paste bunny into your
signature to help him gain world domination.

8/7/2009 1:41 PM

i say which ever one is flat black and you can put the seat lower on.

|

8/7/2009 1:52 PM

To me It's not that I want what others think is cool, it's about what fucking holds up.

|

"I don't care if my dog can eat people, I'll fucking eat people."
"I dunno man, maybe it was a nickname from your bitch, I don't know
thought maybe you had like an albino penis, like the color of a ping-pong ball."

[LINK TO IMAGE]

8/7/2009 9:26 PM

EisManX wrote:

oh god, what do i do, i got 2 choices to choose from now. Hydro formed alum, or lumpy, hmmm i need more peoples advice on those 2

I ride fit wrote:

wow dude calm the fuck down, kids want to know whats a good choice..is that such a problem?? if the threads about choosing a right bike that they will probably be riding for a good 2 years bothers you so much then, heres a solution, don't go to them...EASY

i dont, but i just cant help but notice that the Topic page is just riddled with this crap. Every time i come here to see if there are any good topics to read, all i see is " What _____ do i get?" or "_____ and _____, which one?"

Answers to these questions are always biased. There are a shitload of good brands out there, get what you like, dont worry about other peoples opinions.

Who gives a shit what you ride, just ride.

Back in the day, nobody gave a shit what you rode, everyone got along and rode together, wether it was on a wal mart huffy or a Haro, IT WAS ABOUT WHAT YOU COULD DO ON A BIKE, NOT WHAT KIND OF BIKE YOU RODE.

If i listened to you trendy ass bitches i wouldnt have a single Eastern part on my bike but since I pick my own shit, i do have them, and have never had any issues and have only been totally saitisfied.

|

If you wanna know about the TRUTH of the country and world we live in, watch these videos.
9/11 Press for Truth by Families of the Victims
http://www.zeitgeistmovie.com/
The Obama Deception
EndGame - Blueprint for Global Enslavement

8/7/2009 9:30 PM

if your gonna spend a few hundred dollars on something wouldnt it be logical to check that its good first?

|

8/7/2009 9:58 PM
Edited Date/Time: 4/14/2016 9:12 PM

piece of fit wrote:

if your gonna spend a few hundred dollars on something wouldnt it be logical to check that its good first?

Good according to who? Most people only have experience with what they are currently riding. Not everyone knows how different parts hold up, simply because you arent riding them all. So it's more of a poll to see how many people are riding which part more, than it is to find out which is better.

S&M is one of the best company's out there, certainly "POPULAR", but tell that to the kids that went out and bought some of those new light $400 frames, only to have the downtubes and gussets crinkle like soda cans. They got those frames because of opinions from those that say S&M is "the best" or very good.

Your answer to what part is better is merely an opinion, rather than fact. Every part is not identical, same goes for every rider and style, and could break at any given point due to the stress that the rider puts on it.

We could both buy BMW's and drive them off the lot. Mine could have a part failure in less than a month, whereas yours might be maintenance free for up to a year or two.

The question should be more like, "what brands do i stay away from", but even those answers could still be biased.

|

If you wanna know about the TRUTH of the country and world we live in, watch these videos.
9/11 Press for Truth by Families of the Victims
http://www.zeitgeistmovie.com/
The Obama Deception
EndGame - Blueprint for Global Enslavement

8/7/2009 10:40 PM

piece of fit wrote:

if your gonna spend a few hundred dollars on something wouldnt it be logical to check that its good first?

EisManX wrote:

Good according to who? Most people only have experience with what they are currently riding. Not everyone knows how different parts hold up, simply because you arent riding them all. So it's more of a poll to see how many people are riding which part more, than it is to find out which is better.

S&M is one of the best company's out there, certainly "POPULAR", but tell that to the kids that went out and bought some of those new light $400 frames, only to have the downtubes and gussets crinkle like soda cans. They got those frames because of opinions from those that say S&M is "the best" or very good.

Your answer to what part is better is merely an opinion, rather than fact. Every part is not identical, same goes for every rider and style, and could break at any given point due to the stress that the rider puts on it.

We could both buy BMW's and drive them off the lot. Mine could have a part failure in less than a month, whereas yours might be maintenance free for up to a year or two.

The question should be more like, "what brands do i stay away from", but even those answers could still be biased.

damn you type so much!!!!! do you really expect people to read all of that shit??? oh and by the way, i'd go wit da lumpy smile

|

GO BIG OR GO HOME!!!!!!

8/7/2009 10:47 PM

piece of fit wrote:

if your gonna spend a few hundred dollars on something wouldnt it be logical to check that its good first?

EisManX wrote:

Good according to who? Most people only have experience with what they are currently riding. Not everyone knows how different parts hold up, simply because you arent riding them all. So it's more of a poll to see how many people are riding which part more, than it is to find out which is better.

S&M is one of the best company's out there, certainly "POPULAR", but tell that to the kids that went out and bought some of those new light $400 frames, only to have the downtubes and gussets crinkle like soda cans. They got those frames because of opinions from those that say S&M is "the best" or very good.

Your answer to what part is better is merely an opinion, rather than fact. Every part is not identical, same goes for every rider and style, and could break at any given point due to the stress that the rider puts on it.

We could both buy BMW's and drive them off the lot. Mine could have a part failure in less than a month, whereas yours might be maintenance free for up to a year or two.

The question should be more like, "what brands do i stay away from", but even those answers could still be biased.

i still say it would be better to ask, it only takes a minute to ask and if everyone says no thats a shit frame then i just saved myself $600.

|

8/8/2009 1:09 AM

ummm i just ride my haro?

|

you can call me Paulo...
Flickr
*Vital's official Filipino!*

8/8/2009 8:53 AM

12345

|

8/8/2009 9:00 AM
Edited Date/Time: 8/8/2009 9:01 AM

BTW you're one of the few people i've seen that try SOO hard to start an internet fight, wow..go out and ride instead of trying to start flame wars

|

Boxman for President

8/8/2009 9:32 AM

runny

|

Biggest troll.

8/8/2009 6:40 PM

I ride fit wrote:

BTW you're one of the few people i've seen that try SOO hard to start an internet fight, wow..go out and ride instead of trying to start flame wars

yea ok idiot, a FEW? It's called venting, it's completely legal, you should go check that out. Im not the only one that does it here.

Im just making a point that kids are too worried about what's "IN", then they are about riding and learning tricks. If you go to skateparks and riding scenes enough, you will know what brands are ok to buy. But most of these little kids just wanna be trendy, instead of just being theirselves, its sad.

|

If you wanna know about the TRUTH of the country and world we live in, watch these videos.
9/11 Press for Truth by Families of the Victims
http://www.zeitgeistmovie.com/
The Obama Deception
EndGame - Blueprint for Global Enslavement

8/8/2009 7:33 PM

I ride fit wrote:

BTW you're one of the few people i've seen that try SOO hard to start an internet fight, wow..go out and ride instead of trying to start flame wars

EisManX wrote:

yea ok idiot, a FEW? It's called venting, it's completely legal, you should go check that out. Im not the only one that does it here.

Im just making a point that kids are too worried about what's "IN", then they are about riding and learning tricks. If you go to skateparks and riding scenes enough, you will know what brands are ok to buy. But most of these little kids just wanna be trendy, instead of just being theirselves, its sad.

idk why you would wana waste your time fighting on the internet...

|

Boxman for President