Lupton8276 is a liar.

Related:
Create New Tag

4/26/2016 1:50 PM

I was really tired of the stuff Lupton was saying so I eamiled Volume. Check it out.

Photo

|

4/26/2016 2:24 PM

haha it's pretty obvious that the kid is lying, this just proves the point further.

I'm pretty sure he's still gonna try to say he ride for them....

|

| (• ◡•)| (❍ᴥ❍ʋ)
I'm Mr. Meeseeks, Looks at me!

4/26/2016 2:24 PM

I don't think an official confirmation was necessary to say that kid is not a pro rider.

|

4/26/2016 2:32 PM

Haha i am surprised they responded. Props to them.

|

Refs: Josh_Ketcham, mykneeshurt (x2), Brian_Griffin, aaron.samuel.green

4/26/2016 2:57 PM

And a response from the man himself! I'll take this opportunity to say this. Anyone that hasn't heard of Brian Castillo needs to watch a few of his sections. That's real street. One of the best to ever do it!

|

4/26/2016 3:52 PM

grumpySteve wrote:

And a response from the man himself! I'll take this opportunity to say this. Anyone that hasn't heard of Brian Castillo needs ...more

This.

I also agree it was probably overkill to get the official confirmation, mostly because we knew it wasn't legit.

|

"Hey anybody ever make that mistake like right when you wake up in the morning and you believe in yourself?" -Kyle Kinane

"BIKES!" -Tom Segura

4/26/2016 4:21 PM

Image the whole Volume team roasting this kid it would be great.

|

| (• ◡•)| (❍ᴥ❍ʋ)
I'm Mr. Meeseeks, Looks at me!

4/26/2016 4:25 PM

bmxer_yoshi wrote:

#MakeItHappen #RoastOfLupton2k16

|

4/26/2016 4:42 PM

bmxer_yoshi wrote:

I second this!

|

4/26/2016 4:56 PM

I didn't know liars get roasted around here.

At one point, they were worshiped.
Times have changed... i guess...

|

In real life, i'm a short Perverted Azn Man.
But in the internet, i'm a killing machine with 10 years MMA training experience.

( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)
(͡O╭͜ʖ╮͡O)

4/26/2016 6:21 PM

in other breaking news scientists today discovered that water is wet

|

Honestly? Who gives a shit. Its the fucking internet. I hate all of you equally.
-HardBMX_Tim

4/26/2016 7:33 PM

Castillos the man , grew on up on the old demolition video , had a couple hubs they're solid on a rotator now , this is gold

|

4/26/2016 8:16 PM

Francky wrote:

I don't think an official confirmation was necessary to say that kid is not a pro rider.

I did it mostly because I was tired of him. I also want to see what he has to say about it. Probably say he still rides for them.

|

4/27/2016 4:29 AM

bmxer_yoshi wrote:

That would be hilarious. Although I have always thought of Volume as a more mature / older company. I would not expect something like that from them.

|

If it ain't broke...