MIDWEST BMX RIDERS

Related:
Create New Tag

3/1/2015 3:50 PM

Looking for all the Midwest riders that would be willing to help me build some trails only my new land! Obviously we have to wait for Spring... but let me know! I don't know anyone and need all the help/shovels I can get!

I can offer you free food & a couch/rug floor to sleep on! Or bring your tent!

Located in Galesburg, Illinois

Just let me know! Bring all the riders you'd like! I WELCOME YOU! smile

|

KRANCLIFE FREESTYLE BMX WEBSITE

REFS: Stelle119 Also check my rep on BMX-Forum, Have much more there if you want to scope'

3/1/2015 4:25 PM

Yea you're 4 hours from me haha. If you ever want to do a St. Louis trip let me know

|

Da Laird

unfuckwithable ill

Refs-brokenbmx, MaximusBikes, Brian_Griffin, Colonydirt94, Aebasher

3/1/2015 7:26 PM

Ricked_Em wrote:

Yea you're 4 hours from me haha. If you ever want to do a St. Louis trip let me know

Im down man! Would love to cross St Louis off the list! Hmu when this firkin snow goes away!

|

REFS: Stelle119 Also check my rep on BMX-Forum, Have much more there if you want to scope'

3/2/2015 5:13 AM

Were all heading down to Louisville this weekend. Huge outdoor 24/7 park and a sweet underground mine trails thing haha

|

Da Laird

unfuckwithable ill

3/2/2015 10:08 AM

Ricked_Em wrote:

Were all heading down to Louisville this weekend. Huge outdoor 24/7 park and a sweet underground mine trails thing haha

Did they ever finish the rebuild on the park? They tore the fullpipe down for Highway work and I heard they were gonna rebuild half of the park across a road from that area.

|

"Hey anybody ever make that mistake like right when you wake up in the morning and you believe in yourself?" -Kyle Kinane

"BIKES!" -Tom Segura

3/2/2015 10:11 AM

Yea it's all done. Going down Friday

|

Da Laird

unfuckwithable ill

3/2/2015 12:13 PM

Ricked_Em wrote:

Yea it's all done. Going down Friday

You said its outdoor though... Its too fxckn cold!

|

3/2/2015 12:17 PM

It's gonna be 50 this weekend

|

Da Laird

unfuckwithable ill

3/2/2015 5:07 PM

Ricked_Em wrote:

Sh!tttt still cold! I'm from Miami mengggg lol

|

3/3/2015 10:35 AM

Ricked_Em wrote:

daviesjpg wrote:

Minnesota guy here. I have all the lolz. I wore shorts last night when it was around 20 degrees.

smile

|

"Hey anybody ever make that mistake like right when you wake up in the morning and you believe in yourself?" -Kyle Kinane

"BIKES!" -Tom Segura

3/4/2015 5:48 AM

Ricked_Em wrote:

daviesjpg wrote:

dave lawrence wrote:

Minnesota guy here. I have all the lolz. I wore shorts last night when it was around 20 degrees.

smile

Lol, exactly. Been 10-20 degrres for a couple weeks here. 50 is going to feel like FLorida

|

Da Laird

unfuckwithable ill

3/9/2015 1:41 PM

I NEED HELP BUILDING THESE TRAILS THOOOO! COME ON! LOAD UP YOUR FRIENDS AND COME ON OVER!

|

3/9/2015 4:56 PM

daviesjpg wrote:

I NEED HELP BUILDING THESE TRAILS THOOOO! COME ON! LOAD UP YOUR FRIENDS AND COME ON OVER!

Or you could just start digging. Trails should not be put up in a day.

|

"BIKES!" -Tom Segura

3/9/2015 5:05 PM

daviesjpg wrote:

dave lawrence wrote:

This. It takes me at least two weeks to finish a jump with the dirt I have. And that's a small jump.

|

3/10/2015 12:33 PM

daviesjpg wrote:

dave lawrence wrote:

biggybuggy wrote:

This. It takes me at least two weeks to finish a jump with the dirt I have. And that's a small jump.

When I lived at my moms a LONG time ago, I could knock out a 5 foot tall double in a day, but I had piles of dirt that made it easier to do. If you are trying to not dig holes or anything, it's gonna be a long time to scrape the surface.

Try posting an ad on craigslist asking for clean black dirt or clay (for free ideally). Then you have a big pile for them.

|

"BIKES!" -Tom Segura