MODS

Related:
Create New Tag

2/26/2013 1:24 PM
Edited Date/Time: 2/26/2013 1:25 PM

This is fucking bullshit. I'm tired of this fucking clown. Everyone fucking hates him. Why THE FUCK IS HE NOT BANNED? If he doesn't get banned or some punishment or something, i'm leaving the site since you "mods" won't do anything about it.

Photo
Photo

|

Refs - Night Light(x2), TCbmx(x2), metalheadification, netty speghetti, Dee Hos, burkminipup, Jon_rides_Eastern, ridebmx34, ScramHype, Wolfen, mnsketch, EmpireMonopoly, howlerfbm, ThomasEller, ii Krxfted, zachhendrix, pcoco,

Phone - 704 - 797 - 6844

2/26/2013 1:31 PM

Pics don't work breh

|

2/26/2013 1:31 PM

Im assuming its SunnyBooBoo?

|

Instagram

Refs:tomdon x4,Xxohioanxx,BigCurn, Don't remember the rest

2/26/2013 1:35 PM

TheBrandonFranke wrote:

Im assuming its SunnyBooBoo?

Obviously

|

Refs - Night Light(x2), TCbmx(x2), metalheadification, netty speghetti, Dee Hos, burkminipup, Jon_rides_Eastern, ridebmx34, ScramHype, Wolfen, mnsketch, EmpireMonopoly, howlerfbm, ThomasEller, ii Krxfted, zachhendrix, pcoco,

Phone - 704 - 797 - 6844

2/26/2013 1:37 PM

Ignorance is bliss.

Ignore him bro.

|

FREE not under the control or in the power of another; able to act or be done as one wishes
STYLE a particular, distinctive, or characteristic mode of action or manner of acting

2/26/2013 1:40 PM

Honestly he should be banned he is basically just spam with an IQ of 18.

|

Instagram

2/26/2013 1:43 PM

BMXism wrote:

Ignorance is bliss.

Ignore him bro.

This.
Link/snipe of any rule he has broken that would be considered a bannable offense?

|

2/26/2013 1:46 PM

I think the mods know ban hammer material when they see it. If hes not banned yet then hes done nothing wrong. No matter how fuckin dumb he is, you can't ban him for being annoying.

I'm not sticking up for him.. the dudes a misfit around here. But if I can live with it so can you guys. Get over it.

|

FREE not under the control or in the power of another; able to act or be done as one wishes
STYLE a particular, distinctive, or characteristic mode of action or manner of acting

2/26/2013 1:48 PM

BMXism wrote:

I think the mods know ban hammer material when they see it. If hes not banned yet then hes done nothing wrong. No matter how fuckin dumb he is, you can't ban him for being annoying.

I'm not sticking up for him.. the dudes a misfit around here. But if I can live with it so can you guys. Get over it.

but he did do something bad

|

Calafia wrote:

This.
Link/snipe of any rule he has broken that would be considered a bannable offense?

i think the fact Sunny is making such a mockery of Freddy's dad should be a bannable offense, some things are all fun and games but ya just don't talk about someones family that way....maybe it's because i have SOME morals.

|

BMXism wrote:

Ignorance is bliss.

Ignore him bro.

Calafia wrote:

This.

The fact that everyone fucking hates him should be enough but where is the rule thread?

|

Phone - 704 - 797 - 6844

2/26/2013 1:50 PM

FreddyDapice wrote:

The fact that everyone fucking hates him should be enough but where is the rule thread?

Yeah but you can't just ban someone because he's not liked...constant trolling should be against the rules.

|

2/26/2013 1:53 PM

Making multiples threads, Trolling
Spamming
Photo

|

Instagram

2/26/2013 1:54 PM

As far as the 'picture thing"goes.......
He was responding to having his pictures posted by others first.He has removed the picture and agreed that it was in bad taste.
I don't have any legit reason to ban him.

|

2/26/2013 1:57 PM

- Spamming
Spamming is a quick way to being locked. This includes: advertising, posting multiple threads, trolling, making posts with no relevance to the conversation and to the site or posting the same thread repeatedly. There is no need to clog the site with useless garbage

- Trash talking
Don't say anything that you wouldn't say to their face. being a keyboard tough guy is dumb and will end in you getting ridiculed for it. Have a reason, off-handed insults for sport are looked down upon. We know that you will not get along with everyone here, but if you are going to say something don't hide behind a username.

-Thread Title
Make it short and to the point. Lets face it, paragraph length titles are very annoying and mess up the forum. Make them as descript as possible. Lets keep the profanity to a minimum, because there are little kids around here and they don’t need to see that.

FUCKING BULLSHIT, HE SHOULD GET SPAMMING, TROLLING, AND BEING A DICK WITH THREADS. SO RIGHT HERE IS PROOF FROM YOUR GUYS RULES. SO THERE FOR IF HE IS NOT YOUR BREAKING YOUR OWN FUCKING RULES.
"Freddy's crack addict dad has a sexy mug shot" THAT DOESNT DESERVE ANYTHING EITHER? SO ITS JUST COMPLETELY FINE HE RUNS AROUND POSTING PICTURES OF MY DADS MUGSHOT AND MAKES FUN OF THEM AND SHIT?

|

Phone - 704 - 797 - 6844

2/26/2013 1:58 PM

Calafia wrote:

He was responding to having his pictures posted by others first.He has removed the picture and agreed that it was in bad taste.

BUT I DIDN'T POST ANY PICTURES OF HIM

|

Phone - 704 - 797 - 6844

2/26/2013 2:00 PM

You know what could work pretty well? If this entire forum simply gave him the silent treatment. Just don't respond to ANY of his threads or posts no matter what. Its a simple solution. Practice self control.

He'll go from vital's troll to vital's ghost. That would be kinda funny.

|

2/26/2013 2:01 PM

I used to think sunny was just retarded.
Now he consciously says things just to piss people off and thinks hes a celebrity because everyone STRONGLY dislikes him.

|

Instagram

2/26/2013 2:01 PM

BMXism wrote:

You know what could work pretty well? If this entire forum simply gave him the silent treatment. Just don't respond to ANY of his threads or posts no matter what. Its a simple solution. Practice self control.

that would be epic...we used to do that to my buddies little brother and he'd just go away...

|

2/26/2013 2:02 PM

Calafia wrote:

He's still posting them and even changed his thread name to "Freddy's crack addict dad has a sexy mug shot"

It's offensive to Freddy, try putting yourself in his shoes. Yeah he shouldn't have posted it if he didn't want it on here but still.

But everyone on this whole board agrees he's a fucking retard and want him gone, even on thecomeupboard I remember Capone got banned cause no one wanted him there either.

Freddy, I dug up his address if you want it btw, it's in one of his threads

|

2/26/2013 2:03 PM

Photo

You really want me getting all nit picky and ban happy?
|

2/26/2013 2:03 PM

BMXism wrote:

sbc785 wrote:

that would be epic...we used to do that to my buddies little brother and he'd just go away...

I second this, but no one will do it.

I always see someone arguing with him so I feel like jumping in.

I think we should all do it, he'll be like a little kid not getting his lollipop

|

2/26/2013 2:04 PM

BMXism wrote:

It would definitely make a huge difference.
He would probably end up posting a ton of threads and breaking tons of rules if he doesnt self destruct.

|

Instagram

2/26/2013 2:04 PM

Calafia wrote:

sundaybmxRR wrote:

He's still posting them and even changed his thread name to "Freddy's crack addict dad has a sexy mug shot"

It's offensive to Freddy, try putting yourself in his shoes. Yeah he shouldn't have posted it if he didn't want it on here but still.

But everyone on this whole board agrees he's a fucking retard and want him gone, even on thecomeupboard I remember Capone got banned cause no one wanted him there either.

Freddy, I dug up his address if you want it btw, it's in one of his threads

Exactly, if the whole fucking site wants him gone I think that should be enough.

|

Phone - 704 - 797 - 6844

2/26/2013 2:07 PM

Calafia wrote: Photo

hahahahaha, i don't care who ya are, that's funny right there.

|

2/26/2013 2:09 PM

?feature=player_detailpage
|

2/26/2013 2:09 PM

Calafia wrote: Photo

sbc785 wrote:

hahahahaha, i don't care who ya are, that's funny right there.

Obviously, I don't care that was up. I could've went and changed it just a minute ago but I don't care. I did that because of all the shit he did to me.

|

Phone - 704 - 797 - 6844

2/26/2013 2:11 PM

From now I swear on my left testicle I'm gonna ignore Sunny.
Probably gonna loose a nut lol

|

"Are they punkin' me Tio, are they punkin' me?"

2/26/2013 2:12 PM

You know what? fine. If you ban sunny, you can ban me. Just as long as this fucking clown leaves everyone alone.

|

Phone - 704 - 797 - 6844

2/26/2013 2:13 PM

Looks like you are even.Everybody can let it blow over,or keep at it.(in non)

Choice is yours.,

|