MOTF: 11/01/13 - 11/14/13 w/ scenekid69

Related:
Create New Tag

11/1/2013 7:01 PM

scenekid69 is up for the next two weeks

|

11/1/2013 7:13 PM

why does four get it twice?

|

Old bike VVV

California Living

I now have a more or less stock sunday scout with a complete Demo rear wheel. Sue me

11/1/2013 7:28 PM

Whats your opinion on gum products?
Favorite company?
Least favorite company?

|

11/1/2013 7:29 PM

feeble_to_face wrote:

why does four get it twice?

im not four. and i get it because brian loves me, nh.

|

11/1/2013 7:30 PM

biggybuggy wrote:

Whats your opinion on gum products?
Favorite company?
Least favorite company?

I dont like them and theyre not very attractive. I had gum t1 grips and they ripped in half in a week.
Uh probably odyssey
premium,fly,s&m, fiend,cult. shit theres so many i dislike.

|

11/1/2013 7:34 PM

Aitken or Hawk or Foster or Dugan or Ruben or Bohan or Roe?

|

Youtube Channel |||The Wolf


||| My Helmet ||| Have FUN on your Bike!!



11/1/2013 7:35 PM

Gypsy wrote:

Aitken or Hawk or Foster or Dugan or Ruben or Bohan or Roe?

Ruben for sure. Aitkens pretty rad too.

|

11/1/2013 7:41 PM

T1 Hickerson or FBM Orphan?

|

11/1/2013 7:44 PM

Space Pirate wrote:

T1 Hickerson or FBM Orphan?

FBM if your ride more dirt. t1 if you ride more street. id probably get the t1.

|

11/1/2013 8:23 PM

If you had to choose between a never ending line of scene girls to bone and a never ending concert with Norma Jean, Orchid, Haste the Day (RIP) and Oh, Sleeper switching sets constantly, which would you choose?

|

"Let it be heard: FOUR IS BACK MUH FUCKAZ"
Refs: Mobking, four, tomdon, Sickdude, xxOhioanxx onetrykid Krisner BMX
FBM Pizza Beer Roast Machine

11/1/2013 8:32 PM

This for Lorenzo do you get payed by the hour? Just wondering

|

Bang Bang bmx

11/1/2013 8:36 PM

ThugLifeBmxRiderz wrote:

This for Lorenzo do you get payed by the hour? Just wondering

Actually, he gets paid a set rate per stupid post. Some days are better than others, haha.

|

Refs: Tito24, RiverSideRider, Stussy, Nettyspaghetti, Daniel24, Freddydapice, BrokenBMX, SuperstarDK, HardBMX_Tim. There's more, but I'm too lazy to look them up, haha.

11/1/2013 8:38 PM

Collin_McClenahan wrote:

If you had to choose between a never ending line of scene girls to bone and a never ending concert with Norma Jean, Orchid, Haste the Day (RIP) and Oh, Sleeper switching sets constantly, which would you choose?

holy shit this is one of the hardest (no pun intended) questions ive ever thought of. On one hand i like to fuck scene girls, on the other those are duh best bands. shit. id probably go to the concert haha i dont even know.

|

11/1/2013 8:40 PM

What type of music goes best with which type of riding for an edit, in your opinion?

|

Refs: Tito24, RiverSideRider, Stussy, Nettyspaghetti, Daniel24, Freddydapice, BrokenBMX, SuperstarDK, HardBMX_Tim. There's more, but I'm too lazy to look them up, haha.

11/1/2013 8:41 PM

Collin_McClenahan wrote:

If you had to choose between a never ending line of scene girls to bone and a never ending concert with Norma Jean, Orchid, Haste the Day (RIP) and Oh, Sleeper switching sets constantly, which would you choose?

Scenekid69 wrote:

holy shit this is one of the hardest (no pun intended) questions ive ever thought of. On one hand i like to fuck scene girls, on the other those are duh best bands. shit. id probably go to the concert haha i dont even know.

I have stumped SK69!

|

"Let it be heard: FOUR IS BACK MUH FUCKAZ"
Refs: Mobking, four, tomdon, Sickdude, xxOhioanxx onetrykid Krisner BMX
FBM Pizza Beer Roast Machine

11/1/2013 8:45 PM
Edited Date/Time: 11/1/2013 8:47 PM

Chuck8273 wrote:

What type of music goes best with which type of riding for an edit, in your opinion?

A lot depends on the rider, i know i get stoked when i hear songs or bands i like in edits. sometimes rap is good sometimes rock is good. seth kimbrough's part in the facad video is an example of what i like or tom whites part in all day (i think thats it) im not really feeling the trap rap or classical songs in edits though. or that damn "for the thrill of it" song either haha.

|

11/1/2013 8:52 PM

You remind me of this guy that I used to talk to on here back then his name was four and he lives in Ohio too, do you know him by any chance? You guys just seems so a like
Like maybe four told you about this place

|

2Hi throwaway



Anti-street?

NEWER VIDEO





TRV-950 Footy






Holy shit Chad Degroot posted in my Good porn thread!


VX all day(fixed, raw video, real shit)


Refs: Stayinonmagrind, Dee hos, Kevin Burnett

11/1/2013 8:57 PM

Roqfan wrote:

You remind me of this guy that I used to talk to on here back then his name was four and he lives in Ohio too, do you know him by any chance? You guys just seems so a like
Like maybe four told you about this place

Yee dawg. Fours my cousin he mentioned that Roqfan and 2hi are chill as fuck when i joined vital. i can now confirm this (nh)

|

11/1/2013 9:06 PM
Edited Date/Time: 11/1/2013 9:12 PM

Fold or crumple tp?

EDIT: post 777 that's cool

|

"Let it be heard: FOUR IS BACK MUH FUCKAZ"
Refs: Mobking, four, tomdon, Sickdude, xxOhioanxx onetrykid Krisner BMX
FBM Pizza Beer Roast Machine

11/1/2013 9:08 PM

Collin_McClenahan wrote:

Fold or crumple tp?

EDIT: post 777 that's cool

crumple i dont wanna get no shit on my hand that sucks

|

11/1/2013 10:04 PM

ThugLifeBmxRiderz wrote:

This for Lorenzo do you get payed by the hour? Just wondering

Chuck8273 wrote:

Actually, he gets paid a set rate per stupid post. Some days are better than others, haha.

THAT'S why you un-banned sickdude wow makes so much since now.

|

Check out my youtube channel!! http://www.youtube.com/user/mikel8149

11/1/2013 10:09 PM

Scenekid69 wrote:

crumple i dont wanna get no shit on my hand that sucks

What's wrong with some choco fingers?

|

Murica bike check
REFS four, tomdon, bmx1995, jared42069, obiwan chromoly, hate breeder, nshs2010, asilva23, rascio,
Alfred NYC, Kymike, chuck8273(kind of), tc86, Ugot2dewitt, LLURider, dprc, ecuadevil, scramhype, Mario.villegas90(X2), dirtstars22, Brian_Griffin

11/1/2013 11:17 PM

So..you're not as close to me as Four but yeah..
Favorite movie of all time?
Favorite genre of music?
Favorite food(s)?
Last bike part you broke.
Should I really go visit Chris and Clayton down in LA?
Should I really go meet you other guys after graduating senior year, which is like almost 3 more years away?
Pegs or pegless?
A good loud hub?
Spline-drive or bolt-drive?
48-spline or square splines?
Worst gear ratio you've ever ran?
If you were to get (a) titanium part(s), what/which part(s) would it/they be?

|

Latest Bike Check/Update





Bought from: adam1234, tomdon (2), oscarbmx, the balt, smokesmokesmoke

11/1/2013 11:20 PM

ThugLifeBmxRiderz wrote:

This for Lorenzo do you get payed by the hour? Just wondering

Chuck8273 wrote:

Actually, he gets paid a set rate per stupid post. Some days are better than others, haha.

Mikel8149 wrote:

THAT'S why you un-banned sickdude wow makes so much since now.

Wait so if I make a stupid post all the mods and admins get paid more... Shit you guys probs make about 10000000000$ a minute

|

Bang Bang bmx

11/1/2013 11:21 PM

What do you want four Christmas? smile

|

11/1/2013 11:24 PM
Edited Date/Time: 11/1/2013 11:29 PM

isnowyaznV2 wrote:

So..you're not as close to me as Four but yeah..
Favorite movie of all time?
Favorite genre of music?
Favorite food(s)?
Last bike part you broke.
Should I really go visit Chris and Clayton down in LA?
Should I really go meet you other guys after graduating senior year, which is like almost 3 more years away?
Pegs or pegless?
A good loud hub?
Spline-drive or bolt-drive?
48-spline or square splines?
Worst gear ratio you've ever ran?
If you were to get (a) titanium part(s), what/which part(s) would it/they be?

Yea hes cool as fuck.

I dont watch a lot, usually kung fu movies or something, i have a short attention span and never can finish movies.
Metalcore or post hardcore but i listen to so much different shit.
Pizza candy and ice cream nh
a spoke and blew out my rear momentum nh
Idk you might get chin checked ha
Yea come to ohio.
pegs.
nooo. I hate loud hubs.
Bolt
square is a lot easier to line up.
28/9 felt prety bad.
Probably a spindle, its the only thing that actually makes a difference. or the ti bolt for my elementary just to look cool.

|

11/1/2013 11:25 PM

Space Pirate wrote:

What do you want four Christmas? smile

A fleshlight, i really hope santa brings me it, i told him at the mall thats what i wanted.

|

11/1/2013 11:35 PM

Space Pirate wrote:

What do you want four Christmas? smile

Scenekid69 wrote:

A fleshlight, i really hope santa brings me it, i told him at the mall thats what i wanted.

No need for Santa, your cousin's daddy (me) is gonna lend you a helping hand! >wink

|

Latest Bike Check/Update





Bought from: adam1234, tomdon (2), oscarbmx, the balt, smokesmokesmoke

11/1/2013 11:38 PM

isnowyaznV2 wrote:

No need for Santa, your cousin's daddy (me) is gonna lend you a helping hand! >wink

hahaha you know who i really asked to get as a present for christmas wink?

|

11/2/2013 6:40 AM

why do you hate me..

|

I'm gonna need bigger bars