MOTF: 5/2/21 - 5/16/21 w/ bloghogs

Related:
Create New Tag

5/1/2021 9:19 PM

bloghogs, you're up for the next 2 weeks

|

5/1/2021 10:47 PM

Thanks for your input on all the "what's this frame" posts man. Take it to the bank

|

It is not because things are difficult that we do not dare, it is because we do not dare that they are difficult: Seneca

5/1/2021 11:05 PM

Curious to see if krooked will ask anything, as far as I'm aware they are one in the same

/s

|

Pegless and coaster is ultimate zen

5/2/2021 12:09 AM

what did u do to krooked

|

Scooter kid trying to ride a bike.
@scootereyn

5/2/2021 5:19 PM

What was your first vitalbmx Microsoft paint meme? Will you post a dozen or so of your cool story bro GT pics?

|

5/2/2021 5:52 PM

How many blogs have you hogged? Also, how many hogs have you blogged?

|

My Sunday Soundwave V3 Build
Insta: @p.gibbons

"You can't educate pork"
- grumpySteve

"Life should not be a journey to the grave with the intention of arriving safely in a pretty and well preserved body, but rather to skid in broadside in a cloud of smoke, thoroughly used up, totally worn out, and loudly proclaiming "Wow! What a Ride!""
- Hunter S. Thompson

5/2/2021 8:01 PM

Favorite hot sauce

|

smile

5/2/2021 9:39 PM

How does it feel to be closer to death than any other Vital member?

|

5/2/2021 10:53 PM

What did it feel like to get banned because of the actions of an imposter account?

|

I love my bike but i hate myself
bike check

IG @curtis_cantbmxwell
@powersbikeshop
@kirolling

5/4/2021 1:48 AM

readybmxer wrote:

what did u do to krooked

Oh he's just down at the county jail on solicitation charges. Should be out soon.

Get out of my dreams and into my car.
Photo

But Krooked,I poop from there so Ima gonna have to charge extra.
Photo

(tap tap) Sir could you please step out of the c c car (drops to knees, pukes for five minutes and calls for backup)
Photo

And then the monkey started screaming, took a dump on the dashboard, and ran off into the woods behind me.
Photo

Man....I mean they don't even prepare you for things like this in the academy...... Im going home to do some heavy drinking and eat my gun.
Photo

|

5/4/2021 1:55 AM

cky199 wrote:

What was your first vitalbmx Microsoft paint meme? Will you post a dozen or so of your cool story bro GT pics?

Everything from 2009 back was deleted from the site back in 2010' so that artifact has been unfortunately lost. sad

See if I can dig some up.

|

5/4/2021 2:01 AM

p1p1092 wrote:

How many blogs have you hogged? Also, how many hogs have you blogged?

There are zero blogs written by me. Back around 04 people would have blog pages plus Etnies and other companies had a blogs I would post on. By 06 most of those died out and bike forums took over.

|

5/4/2021 2:06 AM

PastaIsLitty wrote:

Favorite hot sauce

Not really big on the hot sauce.

|

5/4/2021 2:10 AM

Xxohioanxx wrote:

How does it feel to be closer to death than any other Vital member?

I can die in peace knowing fine young men like you and Krooked will go on to make the world a better place.

|

5/4/2021 2:18 AM

blaaaaaaaaa wrote:

What did it feel like to get banned because of the actions of an imposter account?

I sent a pm to everyone that worked here saying that wasn't me. not one response. Had a admid laugh in my face about it here in the bmx forum and quit. Six months after I quit, they fired me over the Secret thing.

|

5/4/2021 10:28 AM

If you could bring one celebrity back from the dead who would it be ?

|

5/4/2021 12:47 PM

eskimojay wrote:

If you could bring one celebrity back from the dead who would it be ?

Patsy Cline.

|

5/4/2021 2:27 PM

If you could eat any endangered species out there what would it be

|

5/4/2021 2:39 PM

Miss u papa

|

13 years old

5/4/2021 2:41 PM

Most beers drank in a night?
Do u smoke cigarettes?
If i were to go up to washington would u grab 1 beer with me? Would you kill me on sight or recognize me as an apex predator?

|

13 years old

5/5/2021 12:52 AM

cky199 wrote:

bloghogs wrote:

Everything from 2009 back was deleted from the site back in 2010' so that artifact has been unfortunately lost. sad

See if I ...more

I went through my vital history and everything up till 2012 is this now.
Photo
In stead of posting memes it's just easier to click here https://www.vitalbmx.com/community/bloghogs,3682/all and work your way back.

When people got a cake on their birthday.
Photo

When I quit.
Photo

Endless sea of Sickdude memes.
Photo

And things that would probably get you banned nowadays like
Photo

Yeah, things were a lot different back then.tongue

|

5/5/2021 12:59 AM

Krooked wrote:

Miss u papa

Your just saying that cause I posted your bail.

|

5/5/2021 1:18 AM

Krooked wrote:

Most beers drank in a night?
Do u smoke cigarettes?
If i were to go up to washington would u grab 1 beer with me? Would you ...more

I once drank two six packs of Budweiser tall cans the last week of high school. Ended up puking all over some girl's porch. (still scored tho)

Never took up smoking.

More like a "have a seat over there" predator..........

|

5/5/2021 2:26 AM

Thoughts on Shaked's mom?

|

My Sunday Soundwave V3 Build
Insta: @p.gibbons

"You can't educate pork"
- grumpySteve

"Life should not be a journey to the grave with the intention of arriving safely in a pretty and well preserved body, but rather to skid in broadside in a cloud of smoke, thoroughly used up, totally worn out, and loudly proclaiming "Wow! What a Ride!""
- Hunter S. Thompson

5/5/2021 1:01 PM
Edited Date/Time: 5/5/2021 1:14 PM

Shake's mom is a vibrant energetic woman who somehow with her busy schedule still finds time to spend with her son.

Photo

I don't know how she does it.

|

5/5/2021 1:03 PM

eskimojay wrote:

If you could eat any endangered species out there what would it be

I just spent five minutes on google to see what is endangered these days, and didn't see anything I would actually eat.

|

5/5/2021 10:42 PM

Do you sometimes forget to log out of this account and post something thinking you're signed in as krooked?

|

5/5/2021 11:05 PM

Favorite Patsy Cline song?

|

It is not because things are difficult that we do not dare, it is because we do not dare that they are difficult: Seneca

5/5/2021 11:41 PM

bloghogs wrote:

I once drank two six packs of Budweiser tall cans the last week of high school. Ended up puking all over some girl's porch. ...more

Thanks dad for everything! I remember the mtb shit dawg wish it was me that was funny as fuck but bummed that fat fuck admins (fatter and fucker than you) banned you. Fuck vital if it wasn’t for this cock size contest between the boys and the few weirdos i would have left and got a real job.

Anyways whats your favorite song? You lived through almost all of 1900s and im trying to slay some indie girl tail and need some oldies.

Do you hate hippies?

Did you get drafted in vietnam?

Do you love me?

|

13 years old

5/6/2021 7:12 AM

Favorite reason you ever banned someone?

|

I love my bike but i hate myself
bike check

IG @curtis_cantbmxwell
@powersbikeshop
@kirolling