Related:
Create New Tag

6/1/2013 12:58 PM

freddydapice is up

|

6/1/2013 2:36 PM

Do you frequent petting zoos?

|

Refs: Tito24, RiverSideRider, Stussy, Nettyspaghetti, Daniel24, Freddydapice, BrokenBMX, SuperstarDK, HardBMX_Tim. There's more, but I'm too lazy to look them up, haha.

6/1/2013 2:57 PM

tacos or hot dogs
cassette or freecoaster
slim or fat padded
chocolate or vanilla
flip flops or sandals

|

Give props if deserved but know respect is earned.
-Anthony Flores
My Kinky Setup

6/1/2013 3:03 PM

Why do you never invite me (walmartshopper31) on ps3?
I might go back to north carolina (charolette) this summer. Wanna ride?
How tall are you?
Murdered out or chrome?
Blonde or redhead?
Feeble to face or isnowyazn?

|

I ride for my papou.
Cats got 9 lives I got four.

6/1/2013 3:33 PM

Do you even lift?

|

"Are they punkin' me Tio, are they punkin' me?"

6/1/2013 4:54 PM

Do you prefer sheep, chickens, or goats? When you go to Walmart, what's the section you go to straight away? Where do you go to first in the mall? ( My wife is pregnant, so food court is the first place we normally go to, haha.)

|

Refs: Tito24, RiverSideRider, Stussy, Nettyspaghetti, Daniel24, Freddydapice, BrokenBMX, SuperstarDK, HardBMX_Tim. There's more, but I'm too lazy to look them up, haha.

6/1/2013 6:59 PM

Ass or tits?
Black or white?
City or country?
Steak or fish?
Favorite color?
Favorite number?
Favorite day?
Favorite month?
Favorite word?
Favorite phrase?
Dream fuck?

|

RIP 71 N
RIP Randy Taylor

Shadow/Subrosa

Tumblr | Instagram | Digits - (407) 655-6998 | Email - kyzem.leahcim@yahoo.com | Xbox - eleswun

6/1/2013 7:11 PM

Tweetz wrote:

tacos or hot dogs
cassette or freecoaster
slim or fat padded
chocolate or vanilla
flip flops or sandals

Tacos!
Want a freecoaster but don't have one. Plan to get one soon.
Both
Vanilla
Neither I fucking hate both.

|

Refs - Night Light(x2), TCbmx(x2), metalheadification, netty speghetti, Dee Hos, burkminipup, Jon_rides_Eastern, ridebmx34, ScramHype, Wolfen, mnsketch, EmpireMonopoly, howlerfbm, ThomasEller, ii Krxfted, zachhendrix, pcoco,

Phone - 704 - 797 - 6844

6/1/2013 7:14 PM

SickDude wrote:

Why do you never invite me (walmartshopper31) on ps3?
I might go back to north carolina (charolette) this summer. Wanna ride?
How tall are you?
Murdered out or chrome?
Blonde or redhead?
Feeble to face or isnowyazn?

I try to man. I would love to play some gta with you.
Fuck yeah!
5'7"
Murdered, but chrome is always nice when it's done proper.
Ooooh, I'm picky with redheads but if I like them, I like them, aha. But probably blondes.
Both.

|

Refs - Night Light(x2), TCbmx(x2), metalheadification, netty speghetti, Dee Hos, burkminipup, Jon_rides_Eastern, ridebmx34, ScramHype, Wolfen, mnsketch, EmpireMonopoly, howlerfbm, ThomasEller, ii Krxfted, zachhendrix, pcoco,

Phone - 704 - 797 - 6844

6/1/2013 7:15 PM

Chuck8273 wrote:

Do you prefer sheep, chickens, or goats? When you go to Walmart, what's the section you go to straight away? Where do you go to first in the mall? ( My wife is pregnant, so food court is the first place we normally go to, haha.)

Congrats man! also It's not my question to answer but I find it funny I always go straight for the toy section.

|

45 refs and counting check profile.

6/1/2013 7:16 PM

Me? wrote:

Ass or tits?
Black or white?
City or country?
Steak or fish?
Favorite color?
Favorite number?
Favorite day?
Favorite month?
Favorite word?
Favorite phrase?
Dream fuck?

You don't even know man, I just live both too much to pick one.
Black
City for sure!
Steak
Green or blue, or red, aha.
Friday, duh
June
Fuck
Whatever floats your boat
Jennifer lawrence

|

Phone - 704 - 797 - 6844

6/1/2013 7:17 PM

Chuck8273 wrote:

Four wrote:

Congrats man! also It's not my question to answer but I find it funny I always go straight for the toy section.

Chickens, electronics, probably zumiez. Congrats man.

|

Phone - 704 - 797 - 6844

6/1/2013 7:18 PM

I shall ask some questions now.

How old are you?
Do you go to school? if so what grade?
Favorite riding shoes?
What kind of music do you like?
How come you like animal so much?
Do you think you love animal as much as I love fly?
Do you claim to have "Swag"?
Any hobbies besides bmx?

|

6/1/2013 7:26 PM

Four wrote:

I shall ask some questions now.

How old are you?
Do you go to school? if so what grade?
Favorite riding shoes?
What kind of music do you like?
How come you like animal so much?
Do you think you love animal as much as I love fly?
Do you claim to have "Swag"?
Any hobbies besides bmx?

Turn 16 on the 17th of this month.
School just got out for me. I'll be a junior when it starts again.
Vans!
Post hardcore and shit like that. Memphis may fire, of mice and men, shit like that and some rap here and there.
I don't know man. I started riding and my frost whip was a custom with a few animal parts and I just started really looking into them and just have loved everything about them. I really want a full animal bike more than you know.
I can assure you I love fly and animal more than you, aha.
Fuck no, are you on coke. I have style and match and all and care about my appearance but don't have "swag"
Ehh, bowling and some shooting. And a whole a whole lot of riding and hanging with people.

|

Phone - 704 - 797 - 6844

6/1/2013 7:39 PM

Ah same age as me. I dunno for some reason I didn't think you listened to p/h and shit like that. I saw this guy selling a skavenger frame with all animal parts on craigs haha, I thought you may like that. You may love animal more than me, but I wouldn't be so sure about fly tongue

Oh another question, do you like my ghetto seat modification?

|

6/1/2013 8:57 PM

Chuck8273 wrote:

Four wrote:

FreddyDapice wrote:

Chickens, electronics, probably zumiez. Congrats man.

Haha, thanks guys, but I was honestly just stating the pregnant wife was the reason we go straight to the food court. This is my fourth kid, so the novelty has worn off a bit. I know my junk works, haha. I used to go to Ultimate electronics all the time just to check their stereo equipment out when I was bored.

|

6/1/2013 9:55 PM

Snip..........

|

Mostly peaceful posting on vital.

6/2/2013 6:03 AM

bloghogs wrote:

Snip..........

I was planning on getting snipped and not telling her, so we could just try like crazy, but the recovery time would have been a giveaway. She's getting spayed, lol.

|

6/2/2013 2:01 PM

What would be your main 'go to' company for parts if Animal didn't exist anymore?
Best feeling trick you ever landed? (most rewarding)
How much cash would it take to get you to quit BMX for life?

|

FREE not under the control or in the power of another; able to act or be done as one wishes
STYLE a particular, distinctive, or characteristic mode of action or manner of acting

6/2/2013 6:09 PM

BMXism wrote:

What would be your main 'go to' company for parts if Animal didn't exist anymore?
Best feeling trick you ever landed? (most rewarding)
How much cash would it take to get you to quit BMX for life?

Erm, probably shadow.
It was a while ago but damn, when I landed a 180 for the first time, wow, I was never that excited before in my life, aha.
More than I could ever imagine.

|

Phone - 704 - 797 - 6844

6/2/2013 6:13 PM

Chuck8273 wrote:

Fuck it. chickens, games, gamestop, tongue

|

Check out my youtube channel!! http://www.youtube.com/user/mikel8149

6/2/2013 7:29 PM

Wait can I be next?

|

Bikes. Cameras. Cars. Beer. NYx845

6/3/2013 7:23 AM

Ressler711 wrote:

Wait can I be next?

You ride trails, so no, aha. Just kidding, I don't know

|

Phone - 704 - 797 - 6844

6/3/2013 7:28 AM

i better be next wink

do you smoke ?
if i gave you 100 dolalrs what would you do with it ?
hard or soft tires ?
sushi?
would you fuck a girl with a nice body and ugly face ?
favorite part on your bike ?

|

6/3/2013 9:58 AM

justin vogelsberger wrote:

i better be next wink

do you smoke ?
if i gave you 100 dolalrs what would you do with it ?
hard or soft tires ?
sushi?
would you fuck a girl with a nice body and ugly face ?
favorite part on your bike ?

Not really anymore.
Probably buy animal big 4s or presidentials.
Middle
Ehh, don't know.
My frame forks and stem.

|

Phone - 704 - 797 - 6844

6/3/2013 12:40 PM

Any Regrets?
Any Dreams?
Any Goals?
College?
Dream Job?
Perfect Day?

|

RIP 71 N
RIP Randy Taylor

Shadow/Subrosa

Tumblr | Instagram | Digits - (407) 655-6998 | Email - kyzem.leahcim@yahoo.com | Xbox - eleswun

6/3/2013 1:45 PM

Ever burped cold after eating ice cream?

|

"Are they punkin' me Tio, are they punkin' me?"

6/3/2013 4:19 PM

Me? wrote:

Any Regrets?
Any Dreams?
Any Goals?
College?
Dream Job?
Perfect Day?

Yeah shit ton.
Ehh, just to ride bikes for a living, but that ain't happening.
Ehh
Probably something in nc. Want to go to conetticuit though.
Architect?
Don't know.

|

Phone - 704 - 797 - 6844

6/4/2013 2:40 PM

Stoked for myrtle?

|

Noah Farver

717-679-7588 Text me if you need me.

[LINK TO IMAGE]

6/4/2013 2:44 PM

When are you gunna get a photo of you with your bike for the facebook page? wink

I'm really bored & i broke my friends PS3 what should i do? Its 22:44pm so i cant sit in the garden or work on my bike.

|