MOTF Nov 1st-14th keironw74

Related:
Create New Tag

11/1/2011 11:47 AM

CHYEA

|

11/1/2011 1:41 PM

DYNO doesnt like you to much eh?

|

Refs: 36 + (i forgot a few)!! ScramHype (x2) , TCbmx.(x4), Ecuadevil (x3), Lee Rager (please dont delete me) x3, Futurefbm, genisis,netti spagetti, carjakester,BMX-\1995/, showtime402 (x2), 562_Rider , SuperstarDk (x2), Kurt4413, Joe green (x2), Dee hos, Spenlard,roqfan,Stolen Cherry, ninjacat33, Broughton, also local deals with Droogskull, and jbeaton13

11/1/2011 1:46 PM

Haha no he doesn't. Did you see the post i was talking about how i hate barspins?

|

11/1/2011 1:48 PM

KEIRON. Hai der.

|

I used to ride for Calamity BMX, until i quit riding
I was godzillaridesafbm.
Thecomedown is better.

11/1/2011 1:51 PM

Yo what's up maisy?

|

11/1/2011 2:06 PM

keironw74 wrote:

Haha no he doesn't. Did you see the post i was talking about how i hate barspins?

yea haha. turndowns > barspins

|

Refs: 36 + (i forgot a few)!! ScramHype (x2) , TCbmx.(x4), Ecuadevil (x3), Lee Rager (please dont delete me) x3, Futurefbm, genisis,netti spagetti, carjakester,BMX-\1995/, showtime402 (x2), 562_Rider , SuperstarDk (x2), Kurt4413, Joe green (x2), Dee hos, Spenlard,roqfan,Stolen Cherry, ninjacat33, Broughton, also local deals with Droogskull, and jbeaton13

11/1/2011 2:09 PM

keironw74 wrote:

Haha no he doesn't. Did you see the post i was talking about how i hate barspins?

Warchol2 wrote:

yea haha. turndowns > barspins

Agreed. ever trick > barspins

|

11/1/2011 5:09 PM

frankie boyle or jim jefferies?

uuh, my bike or charlies?

il get back to u with more

|

Trails not Rails

E21 - Resto + E30 340i M60 v8 build + E36 328ti Daily skidder

11/1/2011 5:20 PM

Frankie Boyle i think, he offends way more people and isn't scared of what he says, well neither is jim
and overall your bike. but charlies rear hub over yours

|

11/1/2011 5:23 PM

keironw74 wrote:

Frankie Boyle i think, he offends way more people and isn't scared of what he says, well neither is jim
and overall your ...more

i think ur right. maybe jim offends more. but the people frankie upsets get WAAAY more uptight about it
sick. yeah teck lads

|

Trails not Rails

E21 - Resto + E30 340i M60 v8 build + E36 328ti Daily skidder

11/1/2011 5:25 PM

how's the ride man?

congrats!

|

Refs: ~Stolen Boy~, Brokenbmx(x2), Warchol2, nitrojimbo, Cjmdawg, _brendan, handlebar-to-face

11/1/2011 5:32 PM

\BMX-1995/ wrote:

how's the ride man?

congrats!

Feels awesome looks like crap [LINK TO IMAGE]
and thanks smile

|

11/1/2011 5:33 PM

Verde. wrote:

i think ur right. maybe jim offends more. but the people frankie upsets get WAAAY more uptight about it
sick. yeah teck lads

when you get banned from more than one tv channel you know you're offensive

|

11/1/2011 6:29 PM

keironw74 wrote:

when you get banned from more than one tv channel you know you're offensive

very true i guess man. ur bike aint bad looking

|

Trails not Rails

E21 - Resto + E30 340i M60 v8 build + E36 328ti Daily skidder

11/2/2011 12:05 PM

suppose so

|

11/2/2011 4:17 PM

fav/ trick?

|

Refs : ninjacat33

11/2/2011 9:17 PM

Do you love vaginas or penises

|

11/2/2011 11:58 PM

Powerbites or Hollowbites?

|

2Hi throwaway



Anti-street?

NEWER VIDEO





TRV-950 Footy






Holy shit Chad Degroot posted in my Good porn thread!


VX all day(fixed, raw video, real shit)


Refs: Stayinonmagrind, Dee hos, Kevin Burnett

11/3/2011 5:56 AM

Tits or ass?

Skittles or M&M's?

Turn down or Tuck no handers?

thoughts on one handed x-ups?

|

Blair & Jasmin | Stella | Roxanna | Arianna v2 | Instagram: @Blakeyardigan

Ref's- TCbmx, Eatmybutt, Tito24, Trentydoo, Night Light, Ninjacat33, fly for life, Showtime402, \BMX-1995/, Pavmio, Bmx-Junkie, Dream, Ticaleb, Ricked_Em

11/3/2011 2:38 PM

Whip wrote:

fav/ trick?

icepicks

|

11/3/2011 2:38 PM

WildBycyclist666 wrote:

Do you love vaginas or penises

vagina

|

11/3/2011 2:39 PM

Roqfan wrote:

Powerbites or Hollowbites?

what ever is stronger. so powerbites. but tibas over both of them

|

11/3/2011 2:41 PM

Brokenbmx wrote:

Tits or ass?

Skittles or M&M's?

Turn down or Tuck no handers?

thoughts on one handed x-ups?

Both
M&M's
Tuck no handers
one handed x-ups are 10 times better than 2 handed ones

|

11/4/2011 10:47 AM

M and ms are way inferior to skittles

|

Trails not Rails

E21 - Resto + E30 340i M60 v8 build + E36 328ti Daily skidder

11/6/2011 2:48 PM

On a scale of 1 to 10, 1 being not Scottish and 10 being outstandingly Scottish, how Scottish are you?


And are you offended that the new iPhone 4s is racist and does not understand you?

|

11/6/2011 5:57 PM

hi

|

vital's redneck

11/8/2011 12:37 PM

Best stunt?

11 year old or granny
11 year old or granny with 80 STDs
11 year old or dead granny but still with 80 STDs
11 year old or rotted granny flesh covered in anthrax

|

11/9/2011 8:02 AM

Booshy wrote:

On a scale of 1 to 10, 1 being not Scottish and 10 being outstandingly Scottish, how Scottish are you?


And are you offended ...more

Em well i was born here and my parets were too so 10 but stearotpyically then i'd be like 5 haha, i don't have ginger hair, i don't drink, i don't wear kilts (weddings only) etc etc

and no i m not offended that it wont understand me, i hate iphones so ill never buy one and have to worry about it although my phones voice thing understands me . Is it like this when trying to understand a Scot

|

11/9/2011 8:04 AM

Shakesman69 wrote:

Best stunt?

11 year old or granny
11 year old or granny with 80 STDs
11 year old or dead granny but still with 80 STDs
11 ...more

nose manual or a clean 540 cab but tricks i can do then icepick probaby
really? either way i would rather die

|

11/10/2011 12:50 AM

Shakesman69 wrote:

Best stunt?

11 year old or granny
11 year old or granny with 80 STDs
11 year old or dead granny but still with 80 STDs
11 ...more

keironw74 wrote:

nose manual or a clean 540 cab but tricks i can do then icepick probaby
really? either way i would rather die

You have to pick one!

|