MOTF: w/ 4/14/13 - 4/27/13 Aav1996

Related:
Create New Tag

4/14/2013 8:42 PM

Aav1996 is up!

|

4/14/2013 9:05 PM

First!
Jk I barely know who he is.
I like motf its informative I guess.

|

Instagram

Refs:tomdon x4,Xxohioanxx,BigCurn, Don't remember the rest

4/14/2013 9:18 PM
Edited Date/Time: 4/14/2013 9:21 PM

I umm... post at random times and usually my posts are a paragraph long =D I try to be descriptive and informative as I can who knows someone might actually read it =P Usually people just go TLDR and skip it so they miss out on what I type.

The way I see it... My posts are either informative and I try to make them educational or sometimes I make them weird (butthole licking kinda stuff)

|

4/15/2013 10:08 AM

Hiiiiiiiiiiiiii!

|

Check out my youtube channel!! http://www.youtube.com/user/mikel8149

4/15/2013 12:31 PM

what would you say your style of riding is?

|

Bruh

4/15/2013 3:29 PM

favorite rider and why

one more fav park rider and why

|

Save a tree

Ride a Bike...... I am an environmentalist jk hahaha



BIKE CHECK: http://www.vitalbmx.com/community/WallmartBMX,103987/setup,83842




WATCH MY NEW EDIT IM SO PROUD OF IT!!

4/15/2013 3:49 PM

Mikel8149 wrote:

Hiiiiiiiiiiiiii!

Hello =)

|

4/15/2013 3:51 PM

Zach P-D wrote:

what would you say your style of riding is?

It's hard to say I'd probably go with no style? I'd like to learn how to ride every style recently I've been getting into airing and stuff of that sort I got a bit of tech in me but I'd definitely like to ride every style of Bmx there is out there =D

Park,Vert,Dirt, Street, flatland you name it wink

|

4/15/2013 3:56 PM

WallmartBMX wrote:

favorite rider and why

one more fav park rider and why

I think my favorite rider would probably be Stephen Murray.... Never knew the guy before his crash.... In fact I have seen minimal videos of his riding but his philosophy and outlook towards life after his crash is what made him a "favorite rider" smile

I think it was specifically an interview that Ridebmx did (not so sure) Basically a few pages long about his life and who he was and the Vans Pass the Bucket video with Stephen Murray.
I don't really believe in having a favorite rider because of how big he goes or how tech he is I look at their heart and passion for the sport.

Park rider.... I gotta say Harry Main he's also a chill dude and again I've watched his interviews and he seems to have a great outlook on life. Harry Main has this great quote on one of his interviews,"Kids out there if you If you believe you can do it, go out there & do it, because that’s the only way you’re gonna get it!"

Maybe Mark webb might be a better rider but I think he has this "tough" personality.

|

4/15/2013 4:45 PM

WallmartBMX wrote:

favorite rider and why

one more fav park rider and why

Aav1996 wrote:

I think my favorite rider would probably be Stephen Murray.... Never knew the guy before his crash.... In fact I have seen minimal videos of his riding but his philosophy and outlook towards life after his crash is what made him a "favorite rider" smile

I think it was specifically an interview that Ridebmx did (not so sure) Basically a few pages long about his life and who he was and the Vans Pass the Bucket video with Stephen Murray.
I don't really believe in having a favorite rider because of how big he goes or how tech he is I look at their heart and passion for the sport.

Park rider.... I gotta say Harry Main he's also a chill dude and again I've watched his interviews and he seems to have a great outlook on life. Harry Main has this great quote on one of his interviews,"Kids out there if you If you believe you can do it, go out there & do it, because that’s the only way you’re gonna get it!"

Maybe Mark webb might be a better rider but I think he has this "tough" personality.

yeah ima banawicz fan and his crash was bad just like stephen murrys. i think its cool how stephen murry has trails for all local riders in his back yard

|

Save a tree

Ride a Bike...... I am an environmentalist jk hahaha



BIKE CHECK: http://www.vitalbmx.com/community/WallmartBMX,103987/setup,83842




WATCH MY NEW EDIT IM SO PROUD OF IT!!

4/15/2013 4:53 PM

WallmartBMX wrote:

yeah ima banawicz fan and his crash was bad just like stephen murrys. i think its cool how stephen murry has trails for all local riders in his back yard

Yea I remember when his crashed occured was all over vital and Fb.

I actually wrote a good amount of stuff on Banasiewicz's facebook wall not sure if he read it.... was just trying to inspire him to keep going from one rider to another.

If there's one thing that's fair in Bmx it's the falls and crashes every rider experiences whether a rider can't do much or goes huge one thing they have both experienced is falling

He's bouncing up pretty quick though inspiring to watch his vids that's heart.....

Never knew Stephen Murray opened his trails for local riders.... that's fucking dope laughing

|

4/15/2013 5:15 PM

Aav1996 wrote:

Yea I remember when his crashed occured was all over vital and Fb.

I actually wrote a good amount of stuff on Banasiewicz's facebook wall not sure if he read it.... was just trying to inspire him to keep going from one rider to another.

If there's one thing that's fair in Bmx it's the falls and crashes every rider experiences whether a rider can't do much or goes huge one thing they have both experienced is falling

He's bouncing up pretty quick though inspiring to watch his vids that's heart.....

Never knew Stephen Murray opened his trails for local riders.... that's fucking dope laughing

yeah cant wait 4 brett to get back on his bike ive seen like every1 of his vids like 100,000,000,000,000,000,000,000,000,000,000,000,000,004 times lol

|

Save a tree

Ride a Bike...... I am an environmentalist jk hahaha



BIKE CHECK: http://www.vitalbmx.com/community/WallmartBMX,103987/setup,83842




WATCH MY NEW EDIT IM SO PROUD OF IT!!

4/15/2013 9:21 PM

Im stay stronging my bike out. Stephen looks like he did some sick shit before his accident & I feel bad he cant ride but watches riders all day. I wonder if he is a Canadite for one of those spinal cord repair surgeries as they have come a long way.
Aav1996: when did you start riding?

|

Instagram

Refs:tomdon x4,Xxohioanxx,BigCurn, Don't remember the rest

4/15/2013 10:07 PM

Fuck.... I feel bad ass shit was cleaning my bathtub with some chemical and as soon as I came out I feel all light headed. Feel like I'm throw up

|

4/15/2013 10:08 PM
Edited Date/Time: 4/15/2013 10:08 PM

TheBrandonFranke wrote:

Im stay stronging my bike out. Stephen looks like he did some sick shit before his accident & I feel bad he cant ride but watches riders all day. I wonder if he is a Canadite for one of those spinal cord repair surgeries as they have come a long way.
Aav1996: when did you start riding?

Yea totally Stephen should be an inspiration

I started riding in late 2011 bought myself a kink whip 2012 =P still got it till this day just finished painting it

|

4/16/2013 10:36 AM
Edited Date/Time: 4/16/2013 10:37 AM

TheBrandonFranke wrote:

Im stay stronging my bike out. Stephen looks like he did some sick shit before his accident & I feel bad he cant ride but watches riders all day. I wonder if he is a Canadite for one of those spinal cord repair surgeries as they have come a long way.
Aav1996: when did you start riding?

Aav1996 wrote:

Yea totally Stephen should be an inspiration

I started riding in late 2011 bought myself a kink whip 2012 =P still got it till this day just finished painting it

Lol my first bike was a 2012 kink whip aswell also still ride it.
What color was yours stock?

|

Instagram

Refs:tomdon x4,Xxohioanxx,BigCurn, Don't remember the rest

4/16/2013 11:55 AM

TheBrandonFranke wrote:

Lol my first bike was a 2012 kink whip aswell also still ride it.
What color was yours stock?

Black n purple was thinking about getting the red but I thought it would be to attention calling didn't want to get mugged or anything.

|

4/16/2013 3:17 PM
Edited Date/Time: 4/16/2013 3:20 PM

Aav1996 wrote:

Yea totally Stephen should be an inspiration

I started riding in late 2011 bought myself a kink whip 2012 =P still got it till this day just finished painting it

TheBrandonFranke wrote:

Lol my first bike was a 2012 kink whip aswell also still ride it.
What color was yours stock?

Aav1996 wrote:

Black n purple was thinking about getting the red but I thought it would be to attention calling didn't want to get mugged or anything.

Lol mine was black & purple because I always wanted a purple bike.
I added way too much purple so now im going all black. Maybe throw the Stay strong seat & bars on too.
Im trying to get staystrong grips, seat & bars because I already got the redneck xlt stay strong.
Hes a big inspiration to me right now.

|

Instagram

Refs:tomdon x4,Xxohioanxx,BigCurn, Don't remember the rest

4/16/2013 3:25 PM

TheBrandonFranke wrote:

Lol mine was black & purple because I always wanted a purple bike.
I added way too much purple so now im going all black. Maybe throw the Stay strong seat & bars on too.
Im trying to get staystrong grips, seat & bars because I already got the redneck xlt stay strong.
Hes a big inspiration to me right now.

Cool cool =P I painted my frame gray hope it looks good with the purple =P

Never went as far as buying parts from Stay Strong although I got interested in buying a sweatshirt back in winter never went through with it though. I try to keep my buying at a minimal only buy things that are broken or I think are close to getting broken

|

4/16/2013 3:29 PM

Aav1996 wrote:

Black n purple was thinking about getting the red but I thought it would be to attention calling didn't want to get mugged or anything.

TheBrandonFranke wrote:

Lol mine was black & purple because I always wanted a purple bike.
I added way too much purple so now im going all black. Maybe throw the Stay strong seat & bars on too.
Im trying to get staystrong grips, seat & bars because I already got the redneck xlt stay strong.
Hes a big inspiration to me right now.

Aav1996 wrote:

Cool cool =P I painted my frame gray hope it looks good with the purple =P

Never went as far as buying parts from Stay Strong although I got interested in buying a sweatshirt back in winter never went through with it though. I try to keep my buying at a minimal only buy things that are broken or I think are close to getting broken

I only broke the stock chain.
Ive replaced everything except the BB & Frame just because one thing leads to another when I go to upgrade & end up buying more & more shit. Like I have 7 pivotals just because they always go on sale im looking to add another to the collection actually.

|

Instagram

Refs:tomdon x4,Xxohioanxx,BigCurn, Don't remember the rest

4/16/2013 3:29 PM

Aav1996 wrote:

Cool cool =P I painted my frame gray hope it looks good with the purple =P

Never went as far as buying parts from Stay Strong although I got interested in buying a sweatshirt back in winter never went through with it though. I try to keep my buying at a minimal only buy things that are broken or I think are close to getting broken

this i get stuff that needs to be upgraded tho 2

|

Save a tree

Ride a Bike...... I am an environmentalist jk hahaha



BIKE CHECK: http://www.vitalbmx.com/community/WallmartBMX,103987/setup,83842




WATCH MY NEW EDIT IM SO PROUD OF IT!!

4/16/2013 3:34 PM

TheBrandonFranke wrote:

I only broke the stock chain.
Ive replaced everything except the BB & Frame just because one thing leads to another when I go to upgrade & end up buying more & more shit. Like I have 7 pivotals just because they always go on sale im looking to add another to the collection actually.

I broke the BB bearings somehow...... then I didn't know how to take out cranks at the time and I ended up drilling them out when all I really had to do was push them out >.>


Think I might ride brakeless for this weekend I thought my brake lever would be delivered today turns out it's next week >.

|

4/16/2013 3:34 PM

When I first got my bike I wasnt going to upgrade anything unless it broke.
Well, that didn't happen.

|

Instagram

Refs:tomdon x4,Xxohioanxx,BigCurn, Don't remember the rest

4/16/2013 3:36 PM

Aav1996 wrote:

Cool cool =P I painted my frame gray hope it looks good with the purple =P

Never went as far as buying parts from Stay Strong although I got interested in buying a sweatshirt back in winter never went through with it though. I try to keep my buying at a minimal only buy things that are broken or I think are close to getting broken

TheBrandonFranke wrote:

I only broke the stock chain.
Ive replaced everything except the BB & Frame just because one thing leads to another when I go to upgrade & end up buying more & more shit. Like I have 7 pivotals just because they always go on sale im looking to add another to the collection actually.

Aav1996 wrote:

I broke the BB bearings somehow...... then I didn't know how to take out cranks at the time and I ended up drilling them out when all I really had to do was push them out >.>


Think I might ride brakeless for this weekend I thought my brake lever would be delivered today turns out it's next week >.

I went brakeless for 5 months but I love straight cable now.
Whats your favorite brand?

|

Instagram

Refs:tomdon x4,Xxohioanxx,BigCurn, Don't remember the rest

4/16/2013 3:44 PM

TheBrandonFranke wrote:

I went brakeless for 5 months but I love straight cable now.
Whats your favorite brand?

I thought it was kink but then I went to Alienation and some Flybikes or Animal.....

I don't think I have a favorite brand =P Whoever I feel like has the right product for me gets my $$

Yea brakeless doesn't seem to fun I like dashing through my city blocks swerving in between people and what not.... When I first started riding I crashed into quite a few people every now and then I get the occasional nervous person that runs in my way instead of moving out of it.... Straight Cables hands down =P

|

4/16/2013 4:00 PM

Aav1996 wrote:

I broke the BB bearings somehow...... then I didn't know how to take out cranks at the time and I ended up drilling them out when all I really had to do was push them out >.>


Think I might ride brakeless for this weekend I thought my brake lever would be delivered today turns out it's next week >.

TheBrandonFranke wrote:

I went brakeless for 5 months but I love straight cable now.
Whats your favorite brand?

Aav1996 wrote:

I thought it was kink but then I went to Alienation and some Flybikes or Animal.....

I don't think I have a favorite brand =P Whoever I feel like has the right product for me gets my $$

Yea brakeless doesn't seem to fun I like dashing through my city blocks swerving in between people and what not.... When I first started riding I crashed into quite a few people every now and then I get the occasional nervous person that runs in my way instead of moving out of it.... Straight Cables hands down =P

me 2 strait cable all the way

|

Save a tree

Ride a Bike...... I am an environmentalist jk hahaha



BIKE CHECK: http://www.vitalbmx.com/community/WallmartBMX,103987/setup,83842




WATCH MY NEW EDIT IM SO PROUD OF IT!!

4/16/2013 6:08 PM

I ride a lot of ezra/eastern/amber because I can get a good price on it & their warranty is amazing.

|

Instagram

Refs:tomdon x4,Xxohioanxx,BigCurn, Don't remember the rest

4/16/2013 6:16 PM

i run legit parts wink

|

Save a tree

Ride a Bike...... I am an environmentalist jk hahaha



BIKE CHECK: http://www.vitalbmx.com/community/WallmartBMX,103987/setup,83842




WATCH MY NEW EDIT IM SO PROUD OF IT!!

4/16/2013 6:16 PM

Aav1996 wrote:

I thought it was kink but then I went to Alienation and some Flybikes or Animal.....

I don't think I have a favorite brand =P Whoever I feel like has the right product for me gets my $$

Yea brakeless doesn't seem to fun I like dashing through my city blocks swerving in between people and what not.... When I first started riding I crashed into quite a few people every now and then I get the occasional nervous person that runs in my way instead of moving out of it.... Straight Cables hands down =P

Fly is the best and probably my favorite brand haha.

|

45 refs and counting check profile.

4/16/2013 6:20 PM

TheBrandonFranke wrote:

I went brakeless for 5 months but I love straight cable now.
Whats your favorite brand?

Aav1996 wrote:

I thought it was kink but then I went to Alienation and some Flybikes or Animal.....

I don't think I have a favorite brand =P Whoever I feel like has the right product for me gets my $$

Yea brakeless doesn't seem to fun I like dashing through my city blocks swerving in between people and what not.... When I first started riding I crashed into quite a few people every now and then I get the occasional nervous person that runs in my way instead of moving out of it.... Straight Cables hands down =P

Four wrote:

Fly is the best and probably my favorite brand haha.

Ive never had anything fly.sad

|

Instagram

Refs:tomdon x4,Xxohioanxx,BigCurn, Don't remember the rest