MUHHAHAHA

Related:
Create New Tag

11/6/2012 9:04 PM

my 2nd term bitch, get ready. im gonna tell you abunch of false hopes and then not do them. troops will remain in the middle east. the failed drug war will continue. tabacco will continue to be illegal. i will not release the cure for cancer because the big pharmas are making cake. America will die.

|

11/6/2012 9:08 PM

By tabacco, do you mean marijuana?

|

My instagram- ride_4130_nicca

11/6/2012 9:12 PM

dis nukka high as fuck. erryone knows presidents arent allowed to lie!

|

509-301-202one. April 14 Bike check

Refs-ninjacat33 x2, Warchol2, A08 x2, fsearles, bmxscout48, blackmammoth, ilovemybike22, ecuadevil, bmx, J.r._Faw, Pavimo, kymike, ScramHype, xlilkillaluc15x, bmxnick2511, semobmx, robinson79 x2

eBay - 120+ transactions, 100% feedback

11/6/2012 9:13 PM

Flight-4130 wrote:

By tabacco, do you mean marijuana?

lol canadians

|

Refs: 36 + (i forgot a few)!! ScramHype (x2) , TCbmx.(x4), Ecuadevil (x3), Lee Rager (please dont delete me) x3, Futurefbm, genisis,netti spagetti, carjakester,BMX-\1995/, showtime402 (x2), 562_Rider , SuperstarDk (x2), Kurt4413, Joe green (x2), Dee hos, Spenlard,roqfan,Stolen Cherry, ninjacat33, Broughton, also local deals with Droogskull, and jbeaton13

11/6/2012 9:20 PM

wat

|

11/6/2012 9:32 PM

|

Latest Bike Check/Update

Bought from: adam1234, tomdon (2), oscarbmx, the balt, smokesmokesmoke

11/6/2012 10:27 PM

Huh.Rec. use of mary jane is legal in Washington state as of now....................

|

11/6/2012 11:10 PM

bloghogs wrote:

Huh.Rec. use of mary jane is legal in Washington state as of now....................

Bloghogs be smoken that reefer.

|

My instagram- ride_4130_nicca

11/6/2012 11:25 PM

bloghogs wrote:

Has it been? I don't keep up to date unless it's Canada or over here in the CA of USA. xD

|

Latest Bike Check/Update

Bought from: adam1234, tomdon (2), oscarbmx, the balt, smokesmokesmoke

11/6/2012 11:37 PM

It just passed.

|

11/6/2012 11:39 PM

you might have me as a new neighbor soon, hahaha

|

11/7/2012 3:47 AM

medical is legalized in mass too.

|

11/7/2012 4:51 AM

Its legal in colorado too.

|

Refs - Night Light(x2), TCbmx(x2), metalheadification, netty speghetti, Dee Hos, burkminipup, Jon_rides_Eastern, ridebmx34, ScramHype, Wolfen, mnsketch, EmpireMonopoly, howlerfbm, ThomasEller, ii Krxfted, zachhendrix, pcoco,

Phone - 704 - 797 - 6844

11/7/2012 9:37 AM

everyone in England I spoke to wanted Obama to win because all our political parties are middle ground so Obama is closest to our type of politics and people here see Romney as some kind of moron, a very rich moron.

all politicians are dicks though, is the american system just two party's or are there minority parties no one votes for?

|

parkrat.

11/7/2012 1:18 PM

Rstar wrote:

everyone in England I spoke to wanted Obama to win because all our political parties are middle ground so Obama is closest to our type of politics and people here see Romney as some kind of moron, a very rich moron.

all politicians are dicks though, is the american system just two party's or are there minority parties no one votes for?

2 major (democrat and republican) and then there are 2 minor groups(libertarian and independent) independent doesn't even go on the ballot....

As to "obama" id be more offended if you were from the US and actually know whats going on... Troops are coming out and mary jane is legal in some states. and if they had a cure for cancer wouldn't other countries have it? so why is it that your king or president or whatever the fuck it is better? why doesn't canada have a cure? fronm what i know weed is still illegal in canada except for the medical kind.

|

I have nothing against pegs at all, I don’t think you’re dumb if you ride pegs, I don’t care about your pegs, they are just pegs! What I do hate is the fact that every person in BMX hops on this bandwagon of three pegs, and beanies, and weed, and hop-over grinds… It’s just sad that the pros who influence kids are more worried about looking cool than the kids themselves! It’s crazy!-Trey Jones

11/7/2012 2:46 PM

bmx4orlife wrote:

2 major (democrat and republican) and then there are 2 minor groups(libertarian and independent) independent doesn't even go on the ballot....

As to "obama" id be more offended if you were from the US and actually know whats going on... Troops are coming out and mary jane is legal in some states. and if they had a cure for cancer wouldn't other countries have it? so why is it that your king or president or whatever the fuck it is better? why doesn't canada have a cure? fronm what i know weed is still illegal in canada except for the medical kind.

why would you be offended?

I already new everything you said except about the minority party's, I thought their was a libertarian party but I never heard any thing about them in the news so i assumed I miss heard something

I assume you mean troops coming out of the middle east, why do you think that is a bad thing? do you know why we are there?

weed isn't a cure for cancer but its not that bad for you so I don't see why that's a problem, I don't know about Canada but weed is completely illegal here but the police don't care unless you have dealing stuff on you or lodes of it

I never said are political system is better but we have more choice, its basically the same as yours but we have lodes of party's to choose from and a few other small differences and we have a queen and prime minister but she doesn't do anything

I think you miss interpreted what I was saying as well

|

parkrat.

11/8/2012 6:19 PM

Israel came up with a new "THC free" medical marijuana. That be funny rights dare

I voted for Jill Stein, Green Party - she was on the fed ticket in da booths, just saying

|

United0Cult0

11/8/2012 7:47 PM

HOG BLOGS TRIPPING> LUL FLYING SQUIRRRELS MAYNE

|

Lol. Xzibit plz
Shakesman69: Seeing a girl on a bike is like seeing a unicorn walking down the main street.
Brokenbmx: i pooped butterflies once.

Bought from: Ridebmx456 TCbmx(x2) Wade., Ticaleb
Sold to: Sprocket: Mike - E, Front Hub: Kroller, Back wheel: imgoingtohavetocuthere
Local deal for a rear wheel with: bmx

11/8/2012 8:00 PM

bloghogs wrote:

nah bro, not until december 6th

|