MY DIRT JUMPS :'(

Related:
Create New Tag

5/31/2008 2:18 PM

so as probobly most of you dirt jump riders have already done is rebuild ur jumps after the winter well i have to me and my friends worked probobl 3 days in total to build our jumps we even bought some powder clay mix our jumps were tight like best weve ever made so we ride them almost everyother day and we let pretty much anyone on them every year as long as they bring a shovel to fix anything and to help us build so we went back to the jumps yesterday and start riding and like an hour into our ride we see someone coming toward us and i thought it was just someone coming to check it out wats going on (we had like 20 of our friends riding that day) .i was wrong it was the police and usually the police are pretty cool where i live but this one grabed my shovel and started destroying my jump so i ask him y and he says that we are not alowed building stuff in public forests and that we are disturbing the public even though we are like 1 km into the forest i thought the guy was bullshitting but the next day we come back and our jumps are completly plowed ...were going next weekend to complain to the city

|

5/31/2008 2:35 PM

i cried

|

jb07, Zachary_, Showtime402, bobPa, dee hos, joe-rod56, "idk i'm a loser", Gsport23, JoeGreen, Trenty Doo, fly for life,laloest

Edited Date/Time: 4/14/2016 4:18 PM

nrwghubbbbbbbbbbbbbbnwripigjfrwpvlflwmvgrjbtmfuckbgtebnrbgenytebnyeno'ynophynrnvebo;e456446849848/*-*+

00.0.0+62
6498414841r41v6bgrehvuigrwvbnqeuwguvtrbhuwrtvncbiefuwqiu!@###$#^%$&*^($TYFTJ^%F^&%#&*TGGTRY%VU*(YTRVB secert code

|

y r cops such asses

|

jb07, Zachary_, Showtime402, bobPa, dee hos, joe-rod56, "idk i'm a loser", Gsport23, JoeGreen, Trenty Doo, fly for life,laloest

5/31/2008 3:20 PM

Oh man that sucks so bad. If there aren't local parks you can go to tell the city that there is no other way we can ride and that they do nothing to help out the bikers in your community. Maybe you can get them to make a park. Good luck!

|

5/31/2008 4:04 PM

If they will not make a park, go to a city council meeting with EVERYONE you can get who rides, and ask for a chunk of land to build dirt jumps on. Tell the city you will wear helmets (looks good to them, shows responsibility and personal safety). If you show there is a need for something, and the city just has to dump some dirt on a chunk of land, they may be more likely to give it to you, as there will not be much work for them. Maybe even offer to do any "yard work" around it to keep it looking nice, like get rid of weeds, mow any grass nearby etc.

and IF you get what you want, KEEP IT CLEAN. dont litter all over the place, and dont use random bushes to pee on and whatnot.

I wish you much luck with getting what you need.

|

"Hey anybody ever make that mistake like right when you wake up in the morning and you believe in yourself?" -Kyle Kinane

"BIKES!" -Tom Segura

6/3/2008 3:21 PM

if i were there i would have taken another shovel and brought it down on his fucking head!! fuck cops they ruin everything that is fun

|

nigg

6/3/2008 3:39 PM

EASTERNBIKESRULE wrote:

if i were there i would have taken another shovel and brought it down on his fucking head!! fuck cops they ruin everything that is fun

WHOORAWW

|

balls

6/3/2008 3:56 PM

i like that word whooraww!

|

Acquire second hand-profit