MY Topsey Hookup ;)

Related:
Create New Tag

12/5/2013 11:31 AM

So just got something i the mail today...
Photo

Photo

Photo

So stoked to be putting this bad boy together soon. Just need new cranks, BB and headset and I will be rolling :D

I would just like to point out that Jon sent me this FOR FREE, yes, FREE

Also, Jon. I know where you live mwhahahaha

|

Bruh

12/5/2013 11:41 AM

Glad it got to You in one piece Buddy. Get those Parts You need & get it built & most importantly.... GET SHREDDING!!! Well i guess You probably wont be able to soon because of our SHITE Weather, but You get My point LoLages laughing smile

|

12/5/2013 11:42 AM

Topsey wrote:

Glad it got to You in one piece Buddy. Get those Parts You need & get it built & most importantly.... GET SHREDDING!!! Well i guess You probably wont be able to soon because of our SHITE Weather, but You get My point LoLages laughing smile

hahaha yeah, would you mind being a star and reccomending some cranks, BB and headset. My limit is £60. I owe you one dude.

|

Bruh

12/5/2013 11:45 AM

TOPSEY IS MEGA SWOOOOSH w00t

|

I'm gonna need bigger bars

12/5/2013 12:00 PM

Well, I gotta say, that's WAAAAAYY better than the nude with Santa pics he sent me, haha.

That's awesome man! Can't wait to see it all built up!

|

Refs: Tito24, RiverSideRider, Stussy, Nettyspaghetti, Daniel24, Freddydapice, BrokenBMX, SuperstarDK, HardBMX_Tim. There's more, but I'm too lazy to look them up, haha.

12/5/2013 12:14 PM

Chuck8273 wrote:

Well, I gotta say, that's WAAAAAYY better than the nude with Santa pics he sent me, haha.

That's awesome man! Can't wait to see it all built up!

It will probably be finished around christmas time so there is going to be a bit of a wait sad .

This is my bike atm lol

Photo

|

Bruh

12/5/2013 12:18 PM

Nice man. Topsey's awesome haha.

|

12/5/2013 12:47 PM
Edited Date/Time: 12/5/2013 12:48 PM

Zach if you only have £60 to spend. My advice would be to save up a little more, X-Mas isn't far away!

Headset wise - Eclat, Animal, Odyssey, Primo, I've heard good things about the Cult Headset too!

Then Cranks/BB Wise... I think You should either save up as much money as You can & buy them new or get on the Hunt for a set of 2nd hand Fit Indent 24mm Cranks! They come with a BB to fit the Spindle so that's Killing 2 Birds With One Stone! I would PROPERLY recommend getting the 165mm Versions! You will Thank Me when you start riding them! wink

|

12/5/2013 12:56 PM

I will try my best haha. just im plowing about 200 quid into my pc lol

|

Bruh

12/5/2013 3:55 PM

Dammit!!! i want some of that topsey hookups too!!!!

sad

|

In real life, i'm a short Perverted Azn Man.
But in the internet, i'm a killing machine with 10 years MMA training experience.

( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)
(͡O╭͜ʖ╮͡O)

12/5/2013 4:55 PM

Hey Topsey. Love you mate. My favourite. So you wanna hook me up too.....?

|

Instagram : braydenbuckingham
My Cult 2 Short

12/5/2013 5:56 PM

Zach P-D wrote:

put that in your bike....

|

Refs:
Bought from: Tito24, tinybikerider33 (x2), RideBikesYoo, hookjrclc, MrHavoc1988, ScramHype, BigOleMonster
Sold to: Jared42069 (x2), Sancheezz, blueep3piece, Marco_Gonzalez, Riverside Rider, HardBMX_Tim
Traded: tomdon
Hooked me up: zachhendrix, oscar7588

Personal Email: snmloverbmx@hotmail.com
n-dür product info/ order email: ndur_bmx@outlook.com
n-dür on facebook

12/5/2013 10:49 PM

Zach P-D wrote:

SnM An1mal wrote:

put that in your bike....

got 1300 quid in my savings account, I will have to see if i can take out 100

|

Bruh

12/5/2013 10:53 PM

Topsey, they really swing off of your nuts on here man haha.

|

12/5/2013 10:58 PM

hahaha

|

Bruh

12/6/2013 9:53 AM

Jon your ass must be red raw from all that kissing haha, good on you though, pretty solid hookup.

|

12/8/2013 10:33 AM

thats so awesome

|

Testimony and apologies

I want everyone to know that Jesus Christ died on the cross for all of your sins, he went to hell for three days and defeated death and rose from the grave on the 3rd day.

instagram
What would Jesus say: I didn't die for you to live like this!

old edit

12/8/2013 10:40 AM

That's so cool!! Topsey is the man making BMX better everyday! That frame is awesome too!! My bro has one and it is fun to ride. Enjoy that AMAZING gift man!! Thats so cool of you Topsey!!

|

References: OneGuyIlluminatiEye, robinson79, Brian Griffin, The Horror Contact, StoreBoughtChild, C_Johnsonbmx, dkTechEthan, etc.