MY VITAL BABES

Related:
Create New Tag

3/26/2010 8:18 PM

i miss yall :/ i dont have alot of time to get on here anymore
but annyyyways
on april 3rd our park is opening and im takin the whole weeked off to ride it smile its SOOO FUCKING SICK

butttt
i love yall smile
ill have an edit from the park done in like a month smile

|

my anaconda dont want none enless you got buns hun

Go deep hairy weasle

3/26/2010 8:24 PM

Love you Joe!!!

|

My nigga Ressler, stay up!
My nigga Babysatan, stay up!
My nigga Copiolet, stay up!
My nigga DakAttack, stay up!
My nigga NCDave, stay up!
My nigga Enzo, stay up!

And I ride for my niggas

3/26/2010 8:29 PM

least somebody still loves me smile
love you tooooo

whats new ?

|

Go deep hairy weasle

3/26/2010 8:31 PM

Got some bad ass sub woofers, trying to talk my best friend (girl) into breaking up with her boyfriend so she can get with me, working a shit ton, bike is wonderful, trying to learn full cabs on flat, and my grades were good!

|

My nigga Enzo, stay up!

And I ride for my niggas

3/26/2010 8:35 PM

did you ever come up to philly?

|

ferthebirdz wrote: my pegs are called cranks..

3/26/2010 8:39 PM

seth- sweet. i sold my 2 12 duals today and going to pick up 4 type r's this weekend. and a new amp to run these bitches lol and makin a custom box for my ext cab part. just ordered new rims. painting my roll pan and putting it on next week. and brp exhaust smile
i have been working ALOTTTT. my bike is sexy smile and i have finally got the hang of full cabs. i have landed like 6 withn the past day or two. cuz i ride during schooooool.

brent- nope. prolly not gunna either. im not getn shot haha and we have a sick park in our town

|

Go deep hairy weasle

3/26/2010 8:43 PM

Joedarr33 wrote:

seth- sweet. i sold my 2 12 duals today and going to pick up 4 type r's this weekend. and a new amp to run these bitches lol and makin a custom box for my ext cab part. just ordered new rims. painting my roll pan and putting it on next week. and brp exhaust smile
i have been working ALOTTTT. my bike is sexy smile and i have finally got the hang of full cabs. i have landed like 6 withn the past day or two. cuz i ride during schooooool.

brent- nope. prolly not gunna either. im not getn shot haha and we have a sick park in our town

I got my entire trunk covered in Dynamat, and I have two ten inch Alpine type Rsh. , with an Alpine M500, with Alpine deck. I need something for my deck and door speakers though, it is not loud enough.

|

My nigga Enzo, stay up!

And I ride for my niggas

3/26/2010 8:46 PM

JustRideBMX wrote:

Got some bad ass sub woofers, trying to talk my best friend (girl) into breaking up with her boyfriend so she can get with me, working a shit ton, bike is wonderful, trying to learn full cabs on flat, and my grades were good!

haha i just did that(talked the girl into breaking up with her bf to go with me)

|

refs- Tommyboy,mandingo215, lobo173, prophet,iridebmxeveryday,ctbmx86,1of1547,Warchol2,white knight,branBMX94,JakeSalbert

Subscribe to me on Youtube.
http://www.youtube.com/user/senika5634?feature=mhee

3/26/2010 8:50 PM

JustRideBMX wrote:

carjakester wrote:

haha i just did that(talked the girl into breaking up with her bf to go with me)

He treats her like shit. She called and said "I'm hanging with Seth" he said "Ok"

I take her out, go eat dinner, pay her way, go to her friends house, hang out there, Hot box, buy her medicine for her brother, then we go home and chill before I come home.

He makes her pay for her dinner and shit, and won't smoke with her unless she pays him.

|

My nigga Enzo, stay up!

And I ride for my niggas

3/26/2010 8:53 PM

JustRideBMX wrote:

carjakester wrote:

JustRideBMX wrote:

He treats her like shit. She called and said "I'm hanging with Seth" he said "Ok"

I take her out, go eat dinner, pay her way, go to her friends house, hang out there, Hot box, buy her medicine for her brother, then we go home and chill before I come home.

He makes her pay for her dinner and shit, and won't smoke with her unless she pays him.

stab him, or cut his dick off with a cinder block, either way she probably dump him and get with you

|

ferthebirdz wrote: my pegs are called cranks..

3/26/2010 8:55 PM

JustRideBMX wrote:

carjakester wrote:

JustRideBMX wrote:

smoke with her.....?

|

refs- Tommyboy,mandingo215, lobo173, prophet,iridebmxeveryday,ctbmx86,1of1547,Warchol2,white knight,branBMX94,JakeSalbert

Subscribe to me on Youtube.
http://www.youtube.com/user/senika5634?feature=mhee

3/26/2010 8:58 PM

carjakester wrote:

JustRideBMX wrote:

carjakester wrote:

smoke with her.....?

Yeah? Haha...

Brent - I hope so!

|

My nigga Enzo, stay up!

And I ride for my niggas

3/26/2010 9:40 PM

I have front brakes.

I ride bike a lot.

I am sore.

Gonna get my first tat soon.

I like food.

I am hungry.

|

"Hey anybody ever make that mistake like right when you wake up in the morning and you believe in yourself?" -Kyle Kinane

"BIKES!" -Tom Segura

3/26/2010 10:05 PM
Edited Date/Time: 3/26/2010 10:06 PM

ahh i was wondering where u have been ?!?

|

refs: Spikez5, cokacola, dacumup213 (x2), josh estey, Blake El Gingero, naters14, Harry95, pcoco, hattrckhcky, bstick, kevinl, Sunday.bmx21, dgisback, iridebmxeveryday, I RIDE

3/27/2010 9:02 AM

dave lawrence wrote:

I have front brakes.

I ride bike a lot.

I am sore.

Gonna get my first tat soon.

I like food.

I am hungry.

im gettin my 4th next week smile

i love food

im bout to go to take a shower and go to work.

i love you.

|

Go deep hairy weasle

3/27/2010 9:30 AM

Joedarr33 wrote:

lol i got your back bro, come to philly

|