Machine bike co

Related:
Create New Tag

6/5/2016 7:22 AM

Anyine have any experience with them, their out of texas and I'm thinking of getting a frame done by them.

|

6/5/2016 11:02 AM

blizzbikes wrote:

Anyine have any experience with them, their out of texas and I'm thinking of getting a frame done by them.

why bother?
your just gonna sell it 2 weeks after you get it.

|

6/5/2016 11:06 AM

I've never heard of them. They look alright, but with no knowledge of their background, or more information about the materials and stuff they use, I'd be put off.
Fbm make awesome custom frames. And there's a stock frame to suit everyone. Plus they're the most awesomest bike company ever.

|

6/5/2016 11:10 AM

blizzbikes wrote:

rolland bluntz wrote:

why bother?

And that effects you how? I thought the last frame i picked up would be a geo i could stick with but the low bb just felt crappy to me. Plus i have the money so why not.

Have a nice day smile

|

6/5/2016 11:11 AM

grumpySteve wrote:

I've never heard of them. They look alright, but with no knowledge of their background, or more information about the ...more

Yeah I've gone fbm before just wanna try something new and their customs are much cheaper and their willing to do just about whatever you want.

|

6/5/2016 1:34 PM

If you want something different ?
Check out F-Bom or Standard Byke

|

F¬ Bom 5403692331

6/5/2016 3:44 PM

blizzbikes wrote:

Lol @f-bom buddy had one and snapped ht clean off tried to warrenty in amd was told he can buy a new one.

|

6/6/2016 3:19 AM

Standard is a good call though. Or t1 (even though they're made by whoever they decide to make them at the time). T1 are awesome. You might have to wait a while but it would definitely be original as you can customise it how you want but still have a frame by an awesome company that everyone will be jelly of

|

6/6/2016 8:49 AM

blizzbikes wrote:

S&M makes a frame with literally every type of geometry

|

6/6/2016 9:28 AM

blizzbikes wrote:

Lol yes i know fbm, s&m, and standard make frames, so does pedal driven cycles, but i was asking if anyone has used these guys.

|

6/6/2016 10:43 AM

blizzbikes wrote:

blizzbikes wrote:

Lol yes i know fbm, s&m, and standard make frames, so does pedal driven cycles, but i was asking if anyone has used these ...more

empire bmx endores them so they seem good enough for them

|

6/6/2016 10:48 AM

Looks like they make road bikes , you ever jump a road bike ?

|

6/6/2016 11:35 AM
Edited Date/Time: 6/6/2016 11:38 AM

blizzbikes wrote:

rolland bluntz wrote:

why bother?

#shotsfired

Eskimojay-I've jumped a Cyclocross bike-it's weird with your hands on the hoods.

Aaron, they look pretty solid, and being American Made and a brand most people haven't heard of, I'd give em a go. What kind of pricing are they? Without emailing I found no info for cost.

|

"Hey anybody ever make that mistake like right when you wake up in the morning and you believe in yourself?" -Kyle Kinane

"BIKES!" -Tom Segura

6/6/2016 12:18 PM

blizzbikes wrote:

375-400 for full custom frame

|

6/6/2016 12:19 PM

blizzbikes wrote:

http://www.machinebikeco.com/#!about-us/c21mp

I dont see any road bikes eskimojay?

|

6/6/2016 7:41 PM

blizzbikes wrote:

blizzbikes wrote:

That's not bad at all!

Sounds like something I might have to consider when it is new frame day!

|

"Hey anybody ever make that mistake like right when you wake up in the morning and you believe in yourself?" -Kyle Kinane

"BIKES!" -Tom Segura

6/6/2016 10:32 PM

That's my friend Randall's company. Made by stout bikes (who makes all sorts of frames)

Good stuff!!!

|

It’s all bmx

6/6/2016 10:37 PM

Oh shit I googled machine bike co and a custom road bike site popped up , weird

|

6/6/2016 11:06 PM

adamnmexican wrote:

That's my friend Randall's company. Made by stout bikes (who makes all sorts of frames)

Good stuff!!!

Ah! I've heard of stout, that guy makes loads of custom jump bikes and stuff, his frames are quite sought after. I think his names matt? Can't remember, but he's got a profile on pinkbike

|

6/7/2016 6:58 AM

blizzbikes wrote:

blizzbikes wrote:

damn thats pretty cheap for a custom, also you cant go wrong with American quality either.

I would say getting yourself the frame is definitely worth it.

|

| (• ◡•)| (❍ᴥ❍ʋ)
I'm Mr. Meeseeks, Looks at me!

6/17/2016 6:07 PM

75.15 ht,
9.2 standover
11.8bb
13.-13.85 rear
69 seat tube
20.9tt
s bend chainstay 5/8 tubing
5/8-1/2 taper seatstay
welded on grind guards
chainstay brake mounts
5 inch/127mm headtube
mid bb
lowered chainstay to clear gearing
top and downtube gusset
space for 2.4 tire
curved seat and chainstay brace
flattened dropout back for proper hub guard fit
clear coat
serial number char1215
slimmed down dropouts 14mm
removable mounts

Hopefully going to be getting ordered in the next week or so

|

6/17/2016 6:08 PM

13.3-13.85 rear

|

6/17/2016 7:32 PM

Cool man, lemme know what you think of it when ya get it.

Gotta ask though, why not a wishbone chainstay? I recall you being upset about that with Lairdframe

|

"BIKES!" -Tom Segura